Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(TOC) vs (TIE)

+36
superkingtsob
Black Lotus
aworon
Nimras
doxakk
Paladius
stars
reaper
melonhead
Lucien Lachance
¤ Angel Slayer
castravete
Nomad
skyfighter
Beldar
WhatsASniper1
Nigatsu_Aka
Phyurie
kingkongfan1
Special Agent 47
pxn
Admin
Vesper
Miglow
Kenzu
Jiro
curumo
Sandwalker
r1maru
lil monsters
FarleShadow
ian
Kingofshinobis1
Magnus
seaborgium
Lord Ishurue
40 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

(TOC) vs (TIE) - Page 10 Empty Re: (TOC) vs (TIE)

Post by Lucien Lachance Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 am

FarleShadow wrote:
Vesper wrote:
ian wrote:
History is literred with examples of where a well disciplined and prepared military force completely obliterates a much larger force.

(TOC) vs (TIE) - Page 10 Caution_this_is_sparta

True story?

Anyone else think that 300 was the stupidest military strategy of all time?

errrr in a word..... NO

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:57 am

Well... Kenzu's day just started off badly Smile

He started with 382,135 supers & MBT and Defensive Action 6,520,245,424.

He ended with with 127,780 defence supers & MBT and Defensive Action 2,180,111,208

Thats a loss of 254,355 defence supers & MBT - 623k per attack super armed with MBT - 158,463,165,000 kuwal's worth

Stars lost 218,699 attack supers & MBT - 623k per defence super armed with a MBT - 136,249,477,000 kuwal's worth

Its not the greatest massing ever - but the fights being taken right to T.O.C's last standing major and previously highest ranked account - and its being done profitably by The Imperium Very Happy

Sadly Kenzu managed to escape onto PPT before the massacre of his forces could be finished (i.e. when the rest of us could join in)... no matter though, we ll get him again later on!

I d like to thank Stars for a truly great job of butchering Kenzu:D

Long Live The Imperium!!
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:07 am

Minutes later from the massing. Kenzu would love to make me believe he is the good guy in all this when obviously he only seems to care about his own sake. I told him about all the pain and suffering that was caused to me when ADW first started and this is what he had to say! I guess he doesnt even keep track off his alliance mates, and thinks all is well as long as he is not attacked?

"Who from my alliance farmed you? Who tried to bully you?

Why did you not talk to me about this?

Did they farm you for a reasonable ammount of kuwal?

Did TIE not farm you?

How come you massed me? I am pretty sure I never farmed you before you joined TIE, most likely only if you had unreasonable ammount of kuwal out.

Am I among the ones on your blacklist? If yes, why? And if yes, why you didnt confront me about this. I am sure we could have solved any problem, and if you tell me the problem you had, I can tell you what I would have done to solve your problem."

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 am

stars wrote:Minutes later from the massing. Kenzu would love to make me believe he is the good guy in all this when obviously he only seems to care about his own sake. I told him about all the pain and suffering that was caused to me when ADW first started and this is what he had to say! I guess he doesnt even keep track off his alliance mates, and thinks all is well as long as he is not attacked?

"Who from my alliance farmed you? Who tried to bully you?

Why did you not talk to me about this?

Did they farm you for a reasonable ammount of kuwal?

Did TIE not farm you?

How come you massed me? I am pretty sure I never farmed you before you joined TIE, most likely only if you had unreasonable ammount of kuwal out.

Am I among the ones on your blacklist? If yes, why? And if yes, why you didnt confront me about this. I am sure we could have solved any problem, and if you tell me the problem you had, I can tell you what I would have done to solve your problem."

LOL. Truly pathetic... it makes my skin crawl.

Oh well, Kenzu should have accepted peace when it was offerred repeatedly. He's merely joined the growing number of T.O.C accounts to be badly mucked up since T.O.C in their pride & arrogance rejected TIE's peace offerrings, and refused to make any of their own.

Incidentally - just incase all of a sudden since Kenzu finally realises the pain and sufferring which his members have been experiencing since this war began, namely because its the first time he's actually lost a lot in this war - The Imperium will NOT be interested in peace for at least another week. Minimum.

We won't be accepting peace the moment poor old Kenzu gets hurt - since poor old kenzu & his chums haven't had any problems at all watching their alliance members get butchered, or trying to inflict as much damage on TIE as possible. Fighting a war is never a problem when its not you on the firing line.... except now Kenzu is Smile

@ Kenzu Don't even waste your & our time by trying to seek peace now that you ve been massed - you are on the blacklist of 45 T.I.E members, and i can pretty much garantee each and everyone of them will want to help wreck your account. We actually even had a queue forming to mass you (it was a race between myself, SA47, Seaborgium and Stars to see who could arm the strike AND catch you offline in time to use it effectively against you).

Its time for you to experience the first-hand "delights" of this war which you ve made your members experience since this war continued after TIE's peace offerrings were rejected by yourself. Enjoy.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:53 am

to save time I will do the q and a for kenxzu and stars

Kenzu asks the questons and stars will answer

Who from my alliance farmed you? Muj
Who tried to bully you? who cares
Why did you not talk to me about this? serious question?
Did they farm you for a reasonable ammount of kuwal? members of muj had multiple breaches of policy. you choose to form an empire with them. not my problem
Did TIE not farm you? nope
Did my empire mass you? yes

Next time save the trouble and use common sense kenzu. I mean seriously? Your in a war and you ask why you werent told you were going to be massed?
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 am

hey now don't add me to the list, I had the bowl of popcorn, I was only a backup. I wouldn't want to deprive my fellow mates of what they want. I am just a means to end Wink

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 pm

FarleShadow wrote:
Anyone else think that 300 was the stupidest military strategy of all time?

Yeah it is strategically stupid to kill (many) thousands with 300 soldiers... Very Happy

You need a history lesson it seems Laughing

And the sight of Kenzu complaining why in a WAR GAME he gets massed while we fight a WAR is pretty pathetic to say at least...

But it is also a lot entertaining Laughing

I hope he has not rebuilt much once he is out of PPT but i bet he asks all his alliance members for help atm - bet he would not ask the same when someone else got massed (as it is obvious from the massed WR players who have not rebuilt at all)... afro

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Apparently everyone else needs a history lesson.

Yes, they carved a decent amount into the enemies ranks, did some supreme damage with better communication.

But, and this really is the primary point, THEY ALL DIED.

But by all means, consider it a good example of warfare.

Also, really? Kenzu as a bad leader?! I AM UTTERLY SHOCKED THAT YOU SAID THAT! HERP DERP!

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:56 pm

FarleShadow wrote:Apparently everyone else needs a history lesson.

Yes, they carved a decent amount into the enemies ranks, did some supreme damage with better communication.

Also, really? Kenzu as a bad leader?! I AM UTTERLY SHOCKED THAT YOU SAID THAT! HERP DERP!

The problem is you look at that detachment of troops as a single army and at the battle of Thermopylae as the whole war.

The greeks held Thermopylae for 7 days and that battle was part of a greater strategy of defense against the persians. And while no, there were not just 300 dudes being awesome and fighting ogres, they were quite vastly outnumbered and had a good strategy that helped them siphon the persian army to more manageable numbers.

"Both ancient and modern writers have used the Battle of Thermopylae as an example of the power of a patriotic army of freemen defending native soil. The performance of the defenders at the battle of Thermopylae is also used as an example of the advantages of training, equipment, and good use of terrain as force multipliers and has become a symbol of courage against overwhelming odds." [wiki]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

The real point is 300 spartans killed thousands of persians. If they had larger numbers the Persians would have stood no chance.
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Your ignorance of history is so utterly astounding its depressing.

The death of Leonidas served to rally all of Sparta to the war (it IS true that they didn't send the entire army because Sparta was in a holy holiday, when that ended they would have been pretty damn upset their king was dead...). More IMPORTANTLY it sent a very clear signal to the other Greek Nations that this time Sparta stood with them in fighting the Persians.

Do not forget that the Battle of Thermopylae was the 2nd major Battle of the Greek City States & Persia. The first was the Battle of Marathon which had taken part about a decade earlier... in which Sparta refused to send soldiers to fight in. THAT is where the London Marathon originates from btw - the Greek army at Marathon sent a runner to Sparta (he ran 26miles) to call for aid... then promptly died from exhaustion.

Also do not forget that the film 300 is historically inaccurate. The Battle of Thermopylae was not just fought by the Spartans - but by 10,000 more Greek soldiers who also helped hold the pass. When they were outflanked the Spartan king ordered the other Greek forces to withdraw so they could fight another day. THEN his 300 soldiers & himself formed the vanguard action and held the Persians at bay long enough in order for the other 10,000 soldiers to retreat.

You are also COMPLETELY ignorant of the Simultaneous Battle of Artemisium which was being fought out at sea alongside the Battle of Thermopylae - where the greek army denied the Persian army the ability to advance into Greece at Thermopylae, and where the Athenian (Greek) Navy (led by Themistocles) denied the Persian Navy the ability to bypass the defences of Thermopylae.

The entire Greek Strategy was to hold the Persians at bay long enough for their supplies to run out - and then to drive them back into the sea when their morale broke, when massive desertion started and when their troops would be in a poor condition due to lack of basic supplies. That strategy ultimately failed - The Persians DID make it into mainland Greece and managed to conquer most of it - MOST being the word. They ultimately buggerred up the invasion and failed.

However CRITICALLY the last stand of the 300 allowed 2 thing's to happen:

1.) It brought enough time for the main Greek Army to withdraw and to fight again (which they eventually did - ultimately driving the Persians out of Greece)
2.) It brought enough time for the Athenian Navy to have enough time to withdraw from Artemisium and get to Athens before the Persians did - thereby evacuating the populace of Athens before it was burnt to the ground.

Both of those points, coupled with Sparta fully joining the war - ultimately meant that while the Battles of Artemisium & Thermopylae resulted in a Greek Retreat and defeat.... the consequences of the battle led to Persia ultimately being defeated and driven from Greece... followed by a series of Greek Invasions into Persian territory which ultimately climaxed 150 years later when Alexander the Great came to power and completely annihilated the entire Persian Empire.

How is this relevant to Aderan Wars? I have a gut feeling The Imperium's suppossed "last stand" against the apparently overwhelming T.O.C numbers is going to have similar consequences for T.O.C as what Thermopylae had for The Persians - except I m not Leonidas & The Imperium's not Sparta... we are more like Athens or perhaps even Macedonia.... Wink Wink Twisted Evil Wink

So....who out of Kenzu or Lord Ishurue gets to be Xerxes I since you brought the 300 & Persia up, and are clearly comparing The Imperium to being the 300, and T.O.C as being Persia? Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO2i9aX2Xzs Laughing

"You have many slaves Xerxes, but few warriors. It won't be long before they fear my spears more than your whips. Its not the Lash they fear - its my define power. I m a generous god" Rolling Eyes Wink
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
The problem is you look at that detachment of troops as a single army and at the battle of Thermopylae as the whole war.

Because we're talking about the 300 troops, not the battle of Thermopylae, nor Artemisium nor world war bloody two.
If you're part of the 300, you kill some alot of Persians, then you die.

Another good point is, how did this TIE verse TOC thing turn into Ancient History 101? Or even relevant to browser games in general?
Also Ian, its 'Divine power' and Kenzu gets to be Xerxes. Because he's herp derpicious

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm

I think the comparison is fairly accurate... This time i like what Ian said in the previous post.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Ian said:
THAT is where the London Marathon originates from btw - the Greek army at Marathon sent a runner to Sparta (he ran 26miles) to call for aid... then promptly died from exhaustion.

Actually the Athenian runner Pheidippides run from Marathon to Athens to bring the news of Victory, and managed to say "we won" before dying. The marathon was one of the original modern Olympic events in 1896 that took place in Athens and actually was run from Marathon to Athens and was Won by a greek athlete, Spyros Luis.
We the Greeks have to learn all these at school Smile

Also from wiki "After the second day of battle, a local resident named Ephialtes betrayed the Greeks by revealing a small path that led behind the Greek lines. Aware that his force was being outflanked, Leonidas dismissed the bulk of the Greek army, and remained to guard the rear with 300 Spartans, 700 Thespians, 400 Thebans and perhaps a few hundred others, the vast majority of whom were killed."

So the battle was actually a rear guard action to allow the rest of the army to escape and its a shame that the non-Spartans that stayed behind and sacrificed their lives are rarely remembered.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 pm

doxakk wrote:Also from wiki "After the second day of battle, a local resident named Ephialtes betrayed the Greeks by revealing a small path that led behind the Greek lines. Aware that his force was being outflanked, Leonidas dismissed the bulk of the Greek army, and remained to guard the rear with 300 Spartans, 700 Thespians, 400 Thebans and perhaps a few hundred others, the vast majority of whom were killed."

So the battle was actually a rear guard action to allow the rest of the army to escape and its a shame that the non-Spartans that stayed behind and sacrificed their lives are rarely remembered.

Yes but the issue is Wikipedia is writen and edited by everyone and no one checks if the facts are correct sad but meh since I don't know enough about that war i will not claim this one is correct or not.

FarleShadow wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:

Because we're talking about the 300 troops, not the battle of Thermopylae, nor Artemisium nor world war bloody two.
If you're part of the 300, you kill some alot of Persians, then you die.

Another good point is, how did this TIE verse TOC thing turn into Ancient History 101? Or even relevant to browser games in general?
Also Ian, its 'Divine power' and Kenzu gets to be Xerxes. Because he's herp derpicious

Please continue you really make me laugh lol i mean it damn your funny to read.

Ohh and user Ragnarok will you please SPELL it correctly if you wanna run around with a name from Nordic Mytholegy and the Viking Culture then please spell it i hate insults done to my Code :P

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Nim you know there is a game by the name....

He has it spelled right.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:05 pm

seaborgium wrote:Nim you know there is a game by the name....

He has it spelled right.

I didn't know and no by correct spelling it should be Ragnarök or Ragnarökr problem is for some reason people forget the o should be a ö and you can do it with r in the end.

So no spelling wise not correct but its close Razz

I don't know why many English sides haven't got the spelling right and forget the ¨ over the o lol but meh i just like it to be spelled right since its what i am a VIKING and heck i love esactly that Wink.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm

English keyboards don't have the ö on them

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:30 pm

seaborgium wrote:English keyboards don't have the ö on them

UK keyboards DOES Wink.

So does most of EU countries Keyboards as well.

And btw we make the ö ny combining this key ¨ with the o. And if US keyboards do not have ¨ button then your right and you don't.

But then copy paste how hard is that?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Nimras, you assume people care enough about a missing umlaut. They don't. I sure don't.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 pm

stars wrote:Minutes later from the massing. Kenzu would love to make me believe he is the good guy in all this when obviously he only seems to care about his own sake. I told him about all the pain and suffering that was caused to me when ADW first started and this is what he had to say! I guess he doesnt even keep track off his alliance mates, and thinks all is well as long as he is not attacked?

It's hilarious how the some arrogant TIE members think that I'm arrogant.

@stars
No, you didn't say anything about your pain. When I asked for the whereabouts you didn't have the words for a proper answer. You made it sound like I was coresponsible for your suffering and this "suffering" of yours was the reason you stated you joined TIE.

Everything that happened after you joined TIE is irrelevant, because I only wanted to know why you joined them.

It's foolish to believe that a leader doesn't know the situation of his alliance members only because the leader hasn't been massed yet.
You can live in your world of illusions and dreams, but just because you think it's true, it doesn't mean it really is.

@ian
Why do you say we didn't accept peace? It was out suggestion to end the war in July. Did you forget that I stated 7th of July, to have the war last exactly 1 month, and Ishurue mentioned 4th of July, Day of Independence.

If you want peace earlier, I suggest you start talking in a more polite manner.
It would also be a good idea to stop boasting with nonimportant stats. If TIE masses, it's obvious that you have less losses, just like when TOC masses, we have less losses. Unless there is high technology gap, attackers loose less than defenders. But TIE kills 10 or 20% more TOC units, that's no victory. In fact it's a defeat of TIE, because TOC is growing much faster than TIE.

Do you need me to remind you all the time that it was TIE who started the war. The only ones who brought war upon themselves are you and your TIE friends. Who knows what future Aderan Wars would have, if TOC alliances didn't unite against the invaders.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Nimras, you assume people care enough about a missing umlaut. They don't. I sure don't.

Lol maybe not but i care as well as Doxakk cared enough to correct IAN do i care enough to correct Ragnaök.

If you wanna do something then do it right not wrong not half not strange which is what you go into.

Thats against my code and rules and who i am as a Viking we are proud of what we do never forget that.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 pm

It's perfectly feasible to type ö ë ä ï ü on an everyday US keyboard. On a Mac, there is the standard way of typing alt-u followed by the letter you want, on a Windows or Linux PC, you can select the US-International keyboard and do exactly what Nimras suggested (type " followed by a letter). And I care. And be gentle with the Viking, they got beaten by the Japanese today.
On a more war related note, I can add the following losses:
Seaborgium lost 47849 supers + mobile artillery = 40767348000 Kuwal, I lost 79785 supers + maglev batttle tanks = 50902830000 Kuwal. The 24th of June will be a day to be remembered in all of Dantooine (my home planet) as the day when Seaborgium's orbital bombardment drew it firmly into the war against the Empire.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Jiro wrote:It's perfectly feasible to type ö ë ä ï ü on an everyday US keyboard. On a Mac, there is the standard way of typing alt-u followed by the letter you want, on a Windows or Linux PC, you can select the US-International keyboard and do exactly what Nimras suggested (type " followed by a letter). And I care. And be gentle with the Viking, they got beaten by the Japanese today.
On a more war related note, I can add the following losses:
Seaborgium lost 47849 supers + mobile artillery = 40767348000 Kuwal, I lost 79785 supers + maglev batttle tanks = 50902830000 Kuwal. The 24th of June will be a day to be remembered in all of Dantooine (my home planet) as the day when Seaborgium's orbital bombardment drew it firmly into the war against the Empire.

Lol hell no they where not Vikings they where traitors in my eyes damn poorly played football i ever seen from them. But yeh the grandest and best of Vikings Came from Denmark hehe.

Ohh well

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:23 pm

ian wrote:

The Coalition of Chaos will break the power of The Imperium Empire and ensure it never again "controls" Aderan Wars. Our reign of "terror" and "aggression" is coming to a close - a time of peace, order and prosperity under the benign influence and power of The Coalition of Chaos is almost upon AW, and all of Aderan Wars should rejoice at the overthrowing of the Evil Imperium & its brutal evil twisted manipulative lieing war-mongering dictator Ian and of the ascendancy of the self-proclaimed 3 benign kings of Aderan War's - Lord Ishurue, Kenzu & Aworon.

Where did u get the idea we think TIE are evil ?

(TOC) vs (TIE) - Page 10 Tie_sp11

Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum