Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre NAP agreement

+7
Kingofshinobis1
r1maru
seaborgium
Kenzu
Sandwalker
ian
Lord Ishurue
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pre NAP agreement Empty Pre NAP agreement

Post by Lord Ishurue Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:05 am

FIRE ( Mujengan & New Federation ) will not attack TIE members , former TIE members ( profitable farming and raiding by defenders farm policies are fine ) for the next 48 hours server time .

TIE , & Former TIE members will not attack FIRE and World Republic ( profitable farming and raiding by defenders farm policies are fine )

until then a discussion will be in place for all parties to who this may concern .

Signed on Behalf of FIRE

Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Pre NAP agreement Empty Re: Pre NAP agreement

Post by ian Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 am

Ishurue wrote:
FIRE ( Mujengan & New Federation ) will not attack TIE members , former TIE members ( profitable farming and raiding by defenders farm policies are fine ) for the next 48 hours server time .

TIE , & Former TIE members will not attack FIRE and World Republic ( profitable farming and raiding by defenders farm policies are fine )

until then a discussion will be in place for all parties to who this may concern .

Signed on Behalf of FIRE

Lord Ishurue

Signed on behalf of TIE Members/ Former TIE Members.

Ian
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 am

ian wrote:
Ishurue wrote:

Signed on Behalf of FIRE

Lord Ishurue

Signed on behalf of TIE Members/ Former TIE Members.

Ian

bounce
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 am

This is ridiculous. I mean, I had no reason to attack FIRE in any way and you can't speak for me anymore ian.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 pm

I would like to know why would TIE want to attack FIRE or World Republic?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Ishurue wrote:

Signed on Behalf of FIRE

Lord Ishurue

So WR is free to hit TIE/ former TIE members.?
I don't think so.... I am told of any WR hits I will mass the shit out of them.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Kenzu wrote:I would like to know why would TIE want to attack FIRE or World Republic?

i've heard that some players assassinated other players so because of this TIE disbanded, and after that ian and ishurue made a 48h NAP

that's all i know

btw, i like getting involved in discussions that i know almost nothing about Razz

my avatar picture says it all, see? my face always pops in like that
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:19 pm

From my talks with fire it seems someone is trying very hard to make it look like tie before disbannding was doing some assassinating

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Kenzu wrote:I would like to know why would TIE want to attack FIRE or World Republic?

Err... thats the most silly thing i ve ever heard you say in a long time...

Think about it - your POSTING in a thread where a agreement has just been arranged NOT to attack. Surely therefore that kinda lends weight to the fact The Imperium/ Those who were in TIE DON'T intend to attack.

I could ask the same of FIRE/ WR why you intend to attack TIE - but i haven't.

I think given enough time you ll discover the identity of the person responsible for the assassination & sabotage missions done against FIRE & WR - and the discovery of that identity will therefore confirm it was NOT TIE responsible.

The Imperium or those who used to be in it have no intention of attacking as long we we know FIRE/ WR aren't going to attack over something we are not responsible for... hence this pre-nap agreement... to give time for WR/ FIRE to find those responsible, and to give time for the respective power's to contact their HC's/ friends etc... as well as for former-TIE member's to discuss stuff.

The end product will hopefully be those responsible for the assassinations/ sabbings of WR, FIRE AND The Imperium's members can be brought to justice, and this cleared up one and for all.

I have however already made my stance clear should any ex-TIE members come under attack by FIRE & World Republic - namely massive retaliation and never-ending war (we ll fight untill eithier our destruction or the effective annihilation of any offensive military capacity posed by FIRE & World Republic). So... its in everyone's interests to sort this out before a terminal and deadly mistake is made... hence this agreement.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:54 pm

seaborgium wrote:
Ishurue wrote:

Signed on Behalf of FIRE

Lord Ishurue

If WR hit any ex TIE players, WR's get erased from the top 5 alliance rankings in response (when we strike back). That said - i doubt WR would act without FIRE's support... and since FIRE has an agreement with TIE/ its ex-members ... its unlikely WR will attack.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:54 pm

ian wrote:

Err... thats the most silly thing i ve ever heard you say in a long time...

I think given enough time you ll discover the identity of the person responsible for the assassination & sabotage missions done against FIRE & WR - and the discovery of that identity will therefore confirm it was NOT TIE responsible.

The Imperium or those who used to be in it have no intention of attacking as long we we know FIRE/ WR aren't going to attack over something we are not responsible for... hence this pre-nap agreement... to give time for WR/ FIRE to find those responsible, and to give time for the respective power's to contact their HC's/ friends etc... as well as for former-TIE member's to discuss stuff.

The end product will hopefully be those responsible for the assassinations/ sabbings of WR, FIRE AND The Imperium's members can be brought to justice, and this cleared up one and for all.

I have my suspensions about who assassinated/sabbed some of our members but without proof, nothing will be done Smile Well in my case, I think its a little more personal, so noone in TIE.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatsASniper1 Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 pm

I still wish I knew who assassinated me. Mad
WhatsASniper1
WhatsASniper1
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:
I have my suspensions about who assassinated/sabbed some of our members but without proof, nothing will be done Smile Well in my case, I think its a little more personal, so noone in TIE.

If you have any suspicions, those would be a good start as well. Razz

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:21 pm

"TIE Members/ Former TIE Members." let me get this right: some of you guys are still TIE and some not...this is fun: hide and seek?Smile...talking about some real role playing game;)...and, btw whatasniper1: sorry for not being so active inside FIRE, but there is a certain person an actually(sorry ex-correct?-loool) TIE member that sabbes and assassinates people for fun and for the sake of military experience: he/she sabbed and assassinated two of my officers...when I sent PM's to TIE(lol this is annoying with ex thing) HC they haven't even answered back...so, in Ian's little disclaimer he forgot to remind this: you're guys do assassinate people for nothing-sorry, for the military experience...and for the case presented up here I have proof, dear seaborgium;)(btw it is not ranked...did you knew?)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 am

ian wrote:
seaborgium wrote:
Ishurue wrote:

Signed on Behalf of FIRE

Lord Ishurue

If WR hit any ex TIE players, WR's get erased from the top 5 alliance rankings in response (when we strike back). That said - i doubt WR would act without FIRE's support... and since FIRE has an agreement with TIE/ its ex-members ... its unlikely WR will attack.

let me get this right..... ian your first post was TIE had disbanded so i have a few questions for you....as what your saying and what your doing dont add up to me, firstly, how is it if TIE disbanded you can still talk on their behalf? as sandwalker has already mentioned by disbanding TIE you effectively gave up the right to speak on their behalf...secondly, since you have disbanded how on earth can you monitor accounts to know if such a breach has occured? also one more point, for an alliance that supposedly "disbanded" theres an aweful of present tense in your deliberations, now call me stupid.... but shouldnt that be PAST TENSE?
to paraphrase a quote by daniel jackson ill have an order of truth with a side order of clarity please....
something doesnt add up to me, dont know what but something about this doesnt sit right, i may be wrong but i doubt it.... care to fill me in?

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 am

castravete wrote:"TIE Members/ Former TIE Members." let me get this right: some of you guys are still TIE and some not...this is fun: hide and seek?Smile...talking about some real role playing game;)...and, btw whatasniper1: sorry for not being so active inside FIRE, but there is a certain person an actually(sorry ex-correct?-loool) TIE member that sabbes and assassinates people for fun and for the sake of military experience: he/she sabbed and assassinated two of my officers...when I sent PM's to TIE(lol this is annoying with ex thing) HC they haven't even answered back...so, in Ian's little disclaimer he forgot to remind this: you're guys do assassinate people for nothing-sorry, for the military experience...and for the case presented up here I have proof, dear seaborgium;)(btw it is not ranked...did you knew?)

I can confirm that TIE did sab for fun or for the military experience. That's ok, part of the game but if that's the way you wanna play, why do you whine so much when one of YOUR members gets hit.
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 am

castravete wrote:TIE member that sabbes and assassinates people for fun and for the sake of military experience: he/she sabbed and assassinated two of my officers...when I sent PM's to TIE(lol this is annoying with ex thing) HC they haven't even answered back...so, in Ian's little disclaimer he forgot to remind this: you're guys do assassinate people for nothing-sorry, for the military experience...and for the case presented up here I have proof, dear seaborgium;)(btw it is not ranked...did you knew?)

Since you put my name out yes, I did sab and assassinated 2 of your officers, I didn't notice they were yours when I did it, nor would it have changed my actions.
I wasn't only after the War Exp. I was more after the killed UU. There are cheaper was to get the War Exp then to do that.. Part of what you said however is not true. I was part of the SHC, when you asked me I answered did I not? We have never said that we do not sab/assn. What was said was that TIE does not organize it, if it is done it is done by the player. Now if person is in an alliance it is up to that person to step up and do something about it or speak to there alliance about it. The best thing is to speak to the alliance and have them contact someone.

@Buhcore - was that directed at former TIE or at castravete who is in FIRE.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 am

seaborgium wrote:
castravete wrote:TIE member that sabbes and assassinates people for fun and for the sake of military experience: he/she sabbed and assassinated two of my officers...when I sent PM's to TIE(lol this is annoying with ex thing) HC they haven't even answered back...so, in Ian's little disclaimer he forgot to remind this: you're guys do assassinate people for nothing-sorry, for the military experience...and for the case presented up here I have proof, dear seaborgium;)(btw it is not ranked...did you knew?)

Since you put my name out yes, I did sab and assassinated 2 of your officers, I didn't notice they were yours when I did it, nor would it have changed my actions.
I wasn't only after the War Exp. I was more after the killed UU. There are cheaper was to get the War Exp then to do that.. Part of what you said however is not true. I was part of the SHC, when you asked me I answered did I not? We have never said that we do not sab/assn. What was said was that TIE does not organize it, if it is done it is done by the player. Now if person is in an alliance it is up to that person to step up and do something about it or speak to there alliance about it. The best thing is to speak to the alliance and have them contact someone.

@Buhcore - was that directed at former TIE or at castravete who is in FIRE.

I think Buhcore was directing it at FIRE... namely because when TIE comes under attack we don't winge - merely (Most of the time) offer a chance for compensation to be given, and after that we retaliate with full-force.

Incidentally - i should point out recently Freethinker96 sabbed/ assassinated stickieman. Lord Ishurue (FIRE's leader) has kindly compensated the attack (thanks btw)... but i have yet to hear back from Kenzu concerning it...

So... overall if there's one thing which NOONE can argue with, its this: Members from World Republic (i.e. freethinker96), FIRE (i.e. whoever sabbed command92) and member's from The Imperium (i.e. vesper/ seaborgium) do occassionally sabb/ assassinate others... None of the power's can try to claim to be innocent of this....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm

ian, i was trying to point out the fact that members of your alliance did this...and our haven't...that, in my opinion makes you guys a little bit more "agresive"...let's say...no?I don't know guys from my alliance(unless I'm mistaken)...anyway this was...and what's done it's done...hope we can reach another agreement;)

and another thing i don't get: what's up with bucorethegreat in all this chat?Smile
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm

castravete wrote:
and another thing i don't get: what's up with bucorethegreat in all this chat?Smile
im your best friend and im supporting the agreement ! obviously i spam and involve in stuff that doesn't concern me - i guess Laughing
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm

castravete wrote:ian, i was trying to point out the fact that members of your alliance did this...and our haven't...that, in my opinion makes you guys a little bit more "agresive"...let's say...no?I don't know guys from my alliance(unless I'm mistaken)...anyway this was...and what's done it's done...hope we can reach another agreement;)

lol, oh thats quality. Perhaps you should try to stop being selective.

Has FIRE (as an alliance/ empire) attacked The Imperium before? Yes
Has The Imperium (as an alliance/empire) attacked FIRE before? No.
Has a single Imperium member attacked a FIRE player i.e. assassination/ sabbing? Yes
Has a single FIRE member attacked a TIE player i.e. assassination/ sabbing? Yes
Did a TIE member sabbed a FIRE member since the last time TIE was targetted by a FIRE member? No
Has a FIRE member sabbed a TIE member since the last time FIRE was targetted by a TIE member? Yes
Has The Imperium (as an alliance/empire) ever massed a inactive player for the purposes of gaining resources? No
Has FIRE (as an alliance/empire) ever massed a inactive player for the purposes of gaining resources? Yes

You can't deny the facts - namely that FIRE HAS attacked The Imperium in the past when we ve not attacked you, that FIRE HAS in the past sabbed/ assassinated TIE members - and that the *last* time a incident occurred between FIRE & TIE it was caused by FIRE. You also can't deny that FIRE HAS in the past had an alliance-policy of massing other players (even if they are inactive) whereas The Imperium has NOT.

How the hell can you try and justify FIRE's suppossed "less aggressiveness" than The Imperium?

As for World Republic... they started the first TIE/ WR war while negotiations/ a chance for peace still existed (i.e. namely if Kenzu stopped lieing through his teeth to us about his spy in TIE). They then restarted that war after 4 weeks when attempts were being made to establish a peace agreement - and then violated that peace treaty and started the 2nd Imperium war. Oh yeah... and they ve been responsible for numerous small scale wars where its WR vs. a small player, and there members HAVE sabbed/ assassinated others (including a Imperium member yesterday).

Basically... of the last 3 war's The Imperium has been involved in - 1 has been started by WR, 1 has been started as a result of WR's aggression & violation of the peace agreement, and one's been started by the suprise attack on TIE by FIRE.

At best - thats 2 out of the 3 war's directly started by FIRE/ WR (i.e. attacking first). At worst - thats ALL 3 war's where WR/ FIRE are responsible for their outbreak (2 by directly starting it, the 3rd by deliberately breaking a peace-treaty and conducting hostile action against The Imperium).

Yeah... your right CLEARLY The Imperium's the more aggressive power here.... Rolling Eyes

Selective memory is always fun isn't it?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm

castravete wrote:ian, i was trying to point out the fact that members of your alliance did this...and our haven't...that, in my opinion makes you guys a little bit more "agresive"...let's say...no?I don't know guys from my alliance(unless I'm mistaken)...anyway this was...and what's done it's done...hope we can reach another agreement;)

ultima parte e simpla: e cam bou.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm

I know of a player just today who rocked someones 6.6b def using some assassins killing 2.5b def worth in about 14 or so hits. So don't try and make it look like FIRE are sweet and innocent.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

seaborgium wrote:

I know of a player just today who rocked someones 6.6b def using some assassins killing 2.5b def worth in about 14 or so hits. So don't try and make it look like FIRE are sweet and innocent.

lol, i think people have carried the assumption for too long that just because The Imperium's Aderan War's strongest empire by a long-way (i.e. the 2 other strongest empire's/alliances have had to unite and bring over 124 players together to have a chance of countering the power we have from just 53) that we are the most aggressive and nasty power.

The fact is we are not. We could have done so much more damage, so much more sufferring with our power - instead we ve restricted our exercise of power solely to our farming policy - i.e. setting out the rules for people's conducts done AGAINST us. We haven't tried to tell other's what to do, we ve never as an alliance actively sabbed/ assassinated or massed ANYONE other than during war-time - and even when other hostile power's have grown in strength, confidence and aggression towards us - actively seeking out allies to form a anti-Imperium coalition with - we ve done *nothing* aggressive to them.

Yet despite our obvious restraint of ourselves since our existence, despite the fact we ve never launched a suprise-attack, despite the fact we ve never gone to war without offerring the oppossittion a chance to have a peaceful outcome - we STILL get labelled as aggressive and nasty - by those who HAVE massed, assassinated and sabbed other player's *outside* of war-time, who HAVE gone to war without offerring any chance of a peaceful outcome and who HAVE actively sort the limitation and damage of another alliance.

I hope Aderan War's remembers The Imperium in its prime - i honestly do. I hope they remember the efforts we went to to achieve a peaceful outcome (as witnessed by the MASSIVELY long topics in the other powers), i hope they remember our efforts to expand protection to the server - whether by demanding WR control its conduct and use of force with smaller new players (again the evidence is in the various topics) or whether it be by "encouraging" the adaption of a Mass & raiding policy by FIRE/ WR - and i hope they remember that even when we were threatened with a "bloodbath" we sort instead to disband/ go hidden rather than respond to this threat of imminent attack with our own force.

Now? People still call us aggressive, continue to try to erode our power, continue to prepare to strike against us and continue to look for threats and hosility which simply *does not* exist.

I ll leave Aderan War's with this quote from Babylon 5 to consider: "No dictator, no invader, can hold a imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once, we will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free"

That is something The Imperium has always thought of, and allowed to influence our actions on Aderan War's. Perhaps it is time that the other power's also start to consider it.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Andrei, check this out:

Dune says: