Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bonus after logging in 30 days in a row

+6
Universe
Kira
Kingofshinobis1
kingkongfan1
Disco_Vader
Kenzu
10 posters

Go down

bonus after logging in 30 days in a row Empty bonus after logging in 30 days in a row

Post by Kenzu Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:38 pm

If you log in 30 days in a row without missing out a single day, you will get one days income deposited in your bank upon your log in on the 30th day, and you would get 1 days raw unit production.

This will encourage players to not miss out a single day on Aderan Wars.

In other words, there will be slightly more activity.

Discuss
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

bonus after logging in 30 days in a row Empty Re: bonus after logging in 30 days in a row

Post by Disco_Vader Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 am

... and the counter resets when you get the reward -- or when you miss a day.
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

bonus after logging in 30 days in a row Empty Re: bonus after logging in 30 days in a row

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:47 am

sounds good to me, be a big help to those who are new to the game for sure...

king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:07 am

Yeah, I support this idea as well.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:19 am

I support this idea as well. Aderan Wars should encourage active players.
But I think it would slow down the server/page.

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Disco_Vader wrote:... and the counter resets when you get the reward -- or when you miss a day.

Yes, exactly!

Thanks for mentioning that.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:46 pm

On that note, perhaps there can be special awards (either in the form of just recognition or just more resources/turns) for folks that hit higher arbitrary numbers of consecutive days (which which case the 30 day reward would be calculated based on mod 30 of consecutive days which would not need to reset).
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:58 am

*chuckles* Good idea.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Disco_Vader wrote:On that note, perhaps there can be special awards (either in the form of just recognition or just more resources/turns) for folks that hit higher arbitrary numbers of consecutive days (which which case the 30 day reward would be calculated based on mod 30 of consecutive days which would not need to reset).

you are refering to players like me that have never missed a day logging in at least once a day, correct? for I know that I am not the only one that logs in everyday. Also I assume that players that go into protection/vacation will automatically be disqualified? Just asking questions... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Hmm. I haven't gone on vacation, so I'm not sure what happens if you try to log in while on vacation. I'm thinking it's fine if you are on protection, as long as you log in.

We could change things slightly to help the game out more by requiring that you not only log in each day, but also vote. This is assuming, of course, that voting does provide a tangible enough benefit to push it like this.
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:58 pm

I knew was something I forgot to dp and that was vote lol

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Osyndicate Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:41 am

Maybe even add a medal for this, gold being had this "bonus" 12 times (Not in a row, just 12 total times)
Osyndicate
Osyndicate
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Syndicate
SS Currently Active.
Alliance : World Republic.
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-05-02

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:33 am

I think you should get the bonus simply if you logged in 30 days in a row

and then the counter goes back.

Going on protection should not change anything, but if you go on vacation, I guess the counter should go back to zero.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 pm

I'm all for promoting activity and such, but just keep in mind this has a down side as well. The people logging on daily generally don't need help, its those who Can Not log on daily who do. This just helps the strong get stronger faster.

FTR I am not for, nor against it.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:08 am

Awesome point Nomad. You wouldn't happen to have a suggestion that would help boost the regulars that cannot log on as often (I am at least periodically in this group)? I've been racking my brain on that one and haven't come up with anything yet....
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:13 pm

I think that 1 days income and 1 days RAW UP is kind of unfair, so how about a fixed amount? Like 5,000,000,000 Kuwal and 50,000! I am not saying it should be the exact amount as I said, they were just examples, but say a Newbie logged in everyday and his unit production was 5,000 per day and his total income for a day was 200,000,000 kuwal he would be much less helped than an older player with maybe 30,000 RAW UP and 5,000,000,000 total income per day, things like this should help newbies more than older players.

PS: This is just my opinion, you might have a different point of view.
PSS: And the bonus Kuwal should go into the Bank without any fees and the UU awarded as Idle Units.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4596
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down