Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training priority

2 posters

Go down

Training priority Empty Training priority

Post by Alex Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:33 am

Is the priority for training units in the same order as it is displayed in the dropdown box to change priority?

At the moment the dropdown box is in this order:

No priority assigned
Assassins
Spies
Attack Supers

Thats the order it comes up with when I open the drop down box and I can choose from them to set priority.
If I dont set priority (Which I have not at the moment) will it train in that order, or is that order just an abstract order for selection purposes and has no indication of what will actually be prioritised.

(Sorry if this has been asnwered elsewhere but I searched and couldn't find anything, though I think similar questions have been asnswered in other, semi-related topics)

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Training priority Empty Re: Training priority

Post by Admin Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 am

normally the default setting is whichever class has the least units left to train will get trained first, most likely that's the order that shows up
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:21 am

OK thank you, at the time I wrote that I had the most units to be trained in Spies, then Assassins, then Supers, so evidentally it just lists them in the order you trained them (I set the spies and assassins to be trained first in one go, then I set the supers to train a few turns later.)

It was a bit wierd but I have a X000 training facilities (A multiple of 1,000) and I had ~945 Attack supers in training and XX000 Spies and XX000 assassins in training, so you would assume that a few turns later I would have say XX055 in training, i.e. not a multiple of 1,000 but I had XX000 in training so what I am getting at is this question:

If you have less units in training in one type then you have training facilities but more units in training in total in one type will you still train the full amount of units.

---
Example:
Training facilities: 2,000

Attack Supers 49,235(765)
Defense Supers: 50,000(7,000)

Priority: Attack Supers

--

The next turn will you train just the Attack supers, or will you train 765 Attack Supers and 1,235 defense Supers?
If it is the latter could you please make sure it is still working 100% because if you look in my above example there could be a bug somewhere. (My id:123)

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:34 am

it used to be like you describe, that the rest potential would roll over onto the next class. I removed it.

just pretend the training facilities need to prepare some things before they can train a different class of unit
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:18 am

OK no problem, I have no issues with it just wanted clarification.

Maybe have an option to reverse that priority though? (Type with most in training get trained first.)

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content