Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear City - OOC Thread

Go down

Fear City - OOC Thread Empty Fear City - OOC Thread

Post by JadeFire Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Fear City - OOC Thread Wolf-Moon

The city of Fear has been a war ground for thousands of years. After 10 years of peace and no sign of the beast, once again a war has begun in the
mid evil time peirod.

A war between Humans and Lycans ( human with ability to turn into Wolf). Though there are small packs of people and lycans that can get along which is very rare but here there was a small number who could speak get along with the to the Lycans . The city is dived when the wars begin. One side is filled with humans as the other side is filled with Lycans. No one knows how the war will end but everyone knows they must fight and fight together to win.

Who's faith will end? Who will out smart the lycans and who will fall to their claws? No one knows!

Name of thread: City of Fear
Plot or base line of Role Play:
The city of Fear has been a war ground for thousands of years. After 10 years of peace and no sign of the beast, once again a war has begun in the mid evil time peirod.

A war between Humans and Lycans ( human with ability to turn into Wolf). Though there are small packs of people and lycans that can get along which is very rare but here there was a small number who could speak get along with the Lycans . The city is dived when the wars begin. One side is filled with humans as the other side is filled with Lycans. No one knows how the war will end but everyone knows they must fight and fight together to win.
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Fear City - OOC Thread Empty Re: Fear City - OOC Thread

Post by JadeFire Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:25 pm

I had started this RP on another broad that I was going to. A lot of people was really interested in per taken a part within the settings but after a long and hard night of thinking I decided to close the thread and no long be active at said community. So I thought Id change it up a bit and see if I could get you all in to the thread and maybe a lot of us would have fum here with said plot.

If you want you are more then welcome to have more then one character in this plot but as a way to keep us all from getting confused I ask that you use a different color for your characters if you decide to do so.. If you decided to play the role a Human Form and also that of a Lycan at the top of each post simply type ~Character~ or ~Lycan~
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down