Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few changes I would like to address about the game.

+5
Nomad
Kira
Kenzu
Sandwalker
Vladimir
9 posters

Go down

Few changes I would like to address about the game. Empty Few changes I would like to address about the game.

Post by Vladimir Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 am

So what I'm suggesting is that we put in a new picture of the Mirayan people to a Russian/European style instead of the one we have now. The one we have now makes us look Chinese or Asian of some sort. I do not understand this because the yellow star and red background is like the USSR Hammer & Sickle with red background. I find Mirayan to be closer to the Communist look from Russians then the Chinese look.

Another idea is making a way to get supply turns easier...
I'm running low on supply turns and I need more. I can't donate for a stupid reason which I do not understand. I cannot obtain these supply points without begging which I do not want to do.

My last one is the banks.
A glitch occured when I bought a 5% bank increase and it didn't increase. I currently try to deposit 1 thing into my 49,999,999 bank account (5% not used because not issued) and it takes away 100% of my donation. 1/2%=.20 which = .80 should be left. Please remove or fix this for it's getting annoying.

Oh and please delete inactive accounts who haven't been used in forever. 63 pages has to have 20 pages of plain spam accounts. They didn't have the courtsey to delete them? confused Question confused Question confused Question

Vladimir
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Few changes I would like to address about the game. Empty Re: Few changes I would like to address about the game.

Post by Sandwalker Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:22 am

So what I'm suggesting is that we put in a new picture of the Mirayan people to a Russian/European style instead of the one we have now. The one we have now makes us look Chinese or Asian of some sort. I do not understand this because the yellow star and red background is like the USSR Hammer & Sickle with red background. I find Mirayan to be closer to the Communist look from Russians then the Chinese look.

It is being worked on, brother.

Another idea is making a way to get supply turns easier...
I'm running low on supply turns and I need more. I can't donate for a stupid reason which I do not understand. I cannot obtain these supply points without begging which I do not want to do.

There no way to get STs reliably, other than waiting. Aaah, ze wait. It is vhat ve do.

My last one is the banks.
A glitch occured when I bought a 5% bank increase and it didn't increase. I currently try to deposit 1 thing into my 49,999,999 bank account (5% not used because not issued) and it takes away 100% of my donation. 1/2%=.20 which = .80 should be left. Please remove or fix this for it's getting annoying.

It is not a glitch/bug. Your bank is nto actually 50 mil. It is set at 50 mil to help new players. It will remain 50 mil until you get big enough to to actually have a 50 mil bank (the more income units you have, the bigger your bank). After that, your percentages will apply to the size of your bank. You did not lose anything.

Oh and please delete inactive accounts who haven't been used in forever. 63 pages has to have 20 pages of plain spam accounts. They didn't have the courtsey to delete them? confused Question confused Question confused Question

Brother, inactives are the blood of this game. Can you live without blood? I don't know of any vampires that can ... Oh, or humans either.

In closing, WELCOME! I would invite you to my alliance, but I won't here. If you give me a message at ID 144 or nickname Dune, I'll gladly chat your ear (well, eye) off.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Few changes I would like to address about the game. Empty Re: Few changes I would like to address about the game.

Post by Kenzu Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 am

I think we should accept the flag that Mirayan people have chosen for themselves.

Inactives are truly the blood of the game.
You should start farming/raiding them to grow fast.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 am

Code:
Going on overtime will now produce an extra 1 Supply Turn each turn. Limit to this extra production is 4,000 Supply turns.

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Vladimir wrote:So what I'm suggesting is that we put in a new picture of the Mirayan people to a Russian/European style instead of the one we have now. The one we have now makes us look Chinese or Asian of some sort. I do not understand this because the yellow star and red background is like the USSR Hammer & Sickle with red background. I find Mirayan to be closer to the Communist look from Russians then the Chinese look.

You do realise this isn't even on earth? so why tie them to earth bound ethnic groups? I imagine my Hualu race to have dragon scales and claws under their armorment. And a big red sack under our chins we fill with air to impress potential mates. LOL

A rare few of us even have wings, I myself have them but can not fly, tho I can slow my decent from very high places. Cool
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:49 am

I ride my Taruk, Eywa provides my wings.

I am Universe, of the Daning Clan, Taruk Makto from the Floating Mountains of the North. I alone can claim this title, as leading Daning clan member in the rankings.

And now, Vladimir, you have come onto my radar. You will be laid to waste. (I kid, of course, unless you like a challenge..)
Wink But I urge you to reconsider your position on 'spam accounts' as you call them. You cannot compete with us without the farming you will have to do on them.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Vladimir wrote: Oh and please delete inactive accounts who haven't been used in forever. 63 pages has to have 20 pages of plain spam accounts. They didn't have the courtsey to delete them? confused Question confused Question confused Question
Leaving them in the game is a courtesy of the almighty admin.

You consider them useless, but Time and Experience shall make make you bow and beg for forgiveness in having underestimated your soon-to-be favourite nourishment.
Yes I do like to RP
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:10 pm

well i would get rid of spam accounts teh ones with LOW UPs or army sizes of like 5k

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 pm

seaborgium wrote:well i would get rid of spam accounts teh ones with LOW UPs or army sizes of like 5k

I would rather Admin pick 1 day a month and spend all the inactives kewal buying them UP so they will be better farms. Oh, and train any UU thats out into miners as well.

Cool
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:24 am

Universe wrote:I ride my Taruk, Eywa provides my wings.

I am Universe, of the Daning Clan, Taruk Makto from the Floating Mountains of the North. I alone can claim this title, as leading Daning clan member in the rankings.

And now, Vladimir, you have come onto my radar. You will be laid to waste. (I kid, of course, unless you like a challenge..)
Wink But I urge you to reconsider your position on 'spam accounts' as you call them. You cannot compete with us without the farming you will have to do on them.

I mean Avatar was good but really? Razz So far all youve done as "leading Daning clan member" is miss out on all the action so actually i wouldn't worry Vladimir she might say shes gonna mass you but will probably end up going out to town instead Razz Razz Razz and yes Uni i did just go there Razz Razz Razz
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 am

and with that everyone is allowed to stop spamming before I actually start to give out warnings again
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Sorry admin Embarassed
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down