Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

train2.php connection error resulting in a loss

3 posters

Go down

train2.php connection error resulting in a loss Empty train2.php connection error resulting in a loss

Post by SovietMan Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:09 pm

hello there. I had a strange bug where I had recently trained 200 thousand units(maybe more, i forget) as miners and had my connection reset, probably because I had recently started a torrent and forgot to limit my download speed so to not kill my browser. when I refreshed, I saw that I had my units back, but the kuwal spent on the training costs is gone forever.

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : Mujengan_(TOC)
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

train2.php connection error resulting in a loss Empty Re: train2.php connection error resulting in a loss

Post by SovietMan Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:50 pm

still no response. bump

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

train2.php connection error resulting in a loss Empty Re: train2.php connection error resulting in a loss

Post by Kenzu Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Admin checked and everything seems to be working right.

Some people report similar things when they untrain soldiers (which were previously healed soldiers that they trained shortly before), and then they wonder why they got the soldiers back but not the money. But this is no bug, because healed soldiers cost nothing to be trained.

You didn't give an order to untrain, and your miners were untrained. This can only mean that they have not trained in the first place. Your order to train them, didn't go through. Hence, you haven't spent any money on training them.

Was the only order you made when you lost the connection to train miners?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietMan Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:46 pm

yes that was my only order. the kuwal just vanished. =/
well since it's only 2.000.000.000+ kuwal, I guess it doesn't really matter
much =/

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:39 pm

yeah, I can send you a list of all training actions you did but in the logs I only see you did reverse untrain on defense soldiers almost a month ago

so currently I have no way of checking what you did
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietMan Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:00 am

mkay it might not have not gotten into the logs in the first place, but since it's only 2-3B, it doesn't really matter Smile lets just hope no one else gets this problem Smile

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down