Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lasting Peace

+17
Admin
Vance
Haggis
Vesper
Jiro
Universe
Traveller
Sandwalker
Kismet
Disco_Vader
ian
LiL_Monsters
Lance
reaper
Special Agent 47
Kenzu
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For Lasting Peace - Page 2 Empty Re: For Lasting Peace

Post by Haggis Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:17 pm

You're trying to get TIE to question its own command?

As has been said before, the vast majority of commonwealth players have been playing together for a few years, and they have built up a real trust in each other, our alliance and the leaders.

Ian built this alliance and its because of him that we have done so well on this game and previous games. We all trust in him and are behind him 100% of the way. But don't think we follow him blindly. Most stuff goes through me and I do question a lot of it, and we do discuss and argue over a fair few things. Everyone has an opportunity to post their disagreements and any comments are taken on board and considered, and a lot of decisions get put to vote so its the alliance's choice, not only ian's.

You will not persuade any TIE members to turn on their own leaders, they have the trust and they believe in their leaders, so if I was you, I would stop trying to play these silly games and take a good, long think over what situation you and your alliance have got themselves into.

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Kenzu here i was trying. Actually trying to forgive you. But no doubt you you did another stupid thing and came back with more insults. I do question your intelligence more everyday. Some people just need to know when to shut up and deal with it. Everytime Kenzu opens his mouth it brings WR that much closer to going to war.

So since Kenzu is constantly antagonizing TIE and the leaders of TIE i pretty much agree with what sandwalker said that since WR members continue to follow a incompetent leader we shouldnt pick and choose just select players if war was to occur
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Kenzu, thats a really nice suicide note you ve just wrote there. Any last requests?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:49 pm

The only person I am questioning is ian. No one else. He is behind all the lies. He is behind all the trouble.

ian wrote:Kenzu, thats a really nice suicide note you ve just wrote there. Any last requests?

Why is that a suicide note?

Show me some evidence, because I don't think you can provide any real evidence except bollocks.

Last edited by Kenzu on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vance Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Right. You guys want a war? Here's a war. Kenzu has had a spy all along, namely me. I'm just too annoyed by him to actually keep saving his ass. I'm sorry, people from the Commonwealth, I did tell him some interesting stuff about our alliance, before I changed my mind.

No harm done, right?

Here you go, go have your little war.

For Lasting Peace - Page 2 KenzuFile

For Lasting Peace - Page 2 Kenzufile2
Vance
Vance
Mercenary
Mercenary

ID : Vance
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:52 pm

nice try, but anyone can make such convos.

In fact I could make one right now!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:59 pm

ok kenzu give it a shot Very Happy

it's still sounds like you Very Happy ! going to lie again Very Happy i'm waiting :d

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Hey, obviously what I will post here now is not a real convo.

It will prove that anyone can make a convo, thus the convo posted by vance has been most likely made by either ian or vance.

Why they made it? Obvious! If ian made it, it will bring him closer to his goal of destroying the only alliance which has some power to opose him.

I think that vance did it either because he wants war too, or because ian threatened to destroy him if he doesnt give him evidence based on an assumption of ian that vance might be a spy.

Or simply vance wants to be more liked by his alliance members.

No matter why one of them did it. It was wrong to come up with such a thing.

EDIT: Here is a convo I made to prove that it's easy to make one.
The images vance posted are no evidence.

For Lasting Peace - Page 2 _proof3

For Lasting Peace - Page 2 _proof2

For Lasting Peace - Page 2 _proof4

For Lasting Peace - Page 2 _proof5

When I can achieve this in a matter of minutes,
they can bring their piece to perfection if they work on it for an hour and write a nice script, which people will believe.

I think this is proof enough that ian is not the person you think he is.

Last edited by Kenzu on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 pm

the quality of you pic is worse made it in paint ? :p

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 pm

souldog wrote:the quality of you pic is worse made it in paint ? :p
no, I got it in good quality. Photobucket decreases quality drastically.

As you can see from the work of vance, his quality is the same as mine.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Kenzu wrote:The only person I am questioning is ian. No one else. He is behind all the lies. He is behind all the trouble.

ian wrote:Kenzu, thats a really nice suicide note you ve just wrote there. Any last requests?

Show me some evidence, because I don't think you can provide any real evidence except bollocks.

You know what kenzu - your as good as dead. There will NEVER be peace between world republic and The Commonwealth. NEVER. No surrender, no retreat, no rest. You ve just lied your last time - we will drive you from this game and make sure you can never build a account ever again. You might as well quit - because i am well and truly sick to death of your lies. Your lie here - about vance - is unforgivable.

I ve never made a promise such as this before in all my 3 years on these sort of games, and never thought i d make such a promise - but i promise here and now, that no matter the sufferring or hardship inflicted, no matter the cost - I and anyone willing to follow me will sit on you untill all eternity. We will fight you never ending - we will destroy you and all who follow you.

Your a dead man.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:12 pm

ian wrote:
Kenzu wrote:The only person I am questioning is ian. No one else. He is behind all the lies. He is behind all the trouble.

You know what kenzu - your as good as dead. There will NEVER be peace between world republic and The Commonwealth. NEVER. No surrender, no retreat, no rest. You ve just lied your last time - we will drive you from this game and make sure you can never build a account ever again. You might as well quit - because i am well and truly sick to death of your lies. Your lie here - about vance - is unforgivable.

I ve never made a promise such as this before in all my 3 years on these sort of games, and never thought i d make such a promise - but i promise here and now, that no matter the sufferring or hardship inflicted, no matter the cost - I and anyone willing to follow me will sit on you untill all eternity. We will fight you never ending - we will destroy you and all who follow you.

Your a dead man.

i am not lying about vance. I dont know what is behind his behaviour, but I am ready to believe you threatened him to do something he didn't want to do, just like you have threatened us.

Again I proved that you are wrong and have lied to us and now that you realised what mistake you have done by lying to everyone.
Now that I have exposed you, there is nothing you want to do, except revenge. Because you know I am right.

For those who missed it. I just proved to ian, that everyone can make such convos.
For Lasting Peace - Page 2 _proof5
(This was to show that there can be anything written in the convo. Not meant to offend anyone. I was saying ridiculous things in the convo I made as well.)

Last edited by Kenzu on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:15 pm

i think vance his quality is better

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL_Monsters Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:24 pm

[quote="Special Agent 47"]@ Lil Monster,,,, Intresting choice of words considering you have a full military pact with WR which can very easily drag you into this war because you ARE PUBLICLY a full military allie to WR. You will be watched to see if you join in the fight, and if you send resources to help your allies. So by all means you should know what this is since you are involved.

Yes Special Agent 47 I have a full military pact with WR, and yes it is known PUBLICLY,
Kenzu Is concider a good friend of mine, when I first started playing Aderan wars,
He offered his friendship, even after I had farmed a few of his people, maybe He knew maybe He didn't, but they were just Kuwal hits, and no one ever complained,
and from what i see by being on his forum, WR are a great bunch of people,
very nice and respectful people, and they seem to be growing very well,
is why I keep getting this feeling that all this bs here is really over people being scared that WR are getting just as big as they are, like I said it's just a feeling, but it kind of would make more sense why people are arguing over such small things and trying to throw their weight around, making sure they keep the competition down,
I'm not saying thats whats happening, it just would make more sense if that were the reason, and hearing all these war threats one after another, sheesh you would think someone is trying to scare WR members into quiting their alliance, that tactic is used alot in other war games I played, it only really works on the weak minded,
thats why I'm glad I'm building a warring alliance, small now but in time it will grow, and there won't be forum arguements that are a waste of time, disscussions will be delt on the battle field as they were when I played SGW, I'm a nice girl, I don't go around beating up peoples accts. for no reason, and I never have, nor do I fight over lame issues and don't make them worst by trying to disscuss them on forums, thats just silly, well the purpose of this post was to thank you for a nice reply, I actually expected something lame from someone, so thank you
Smile

LiL_Monsters
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

ID : 482
Alliance : [ Urban Empire (O) ]
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:27 pm

LiL_Monsters wrote:I keep getting this feeling that all this bs here is really over people being scared that WR are getting just as big as they are, like I said it's just a feeling

Your gender's legendary intuition is failing you. Wink

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:39 pm

souldog wrote:i think vance his quality is better
well define quality, general compression format over the whole picture cos unless you see differing pixel densities in the screenshot (which gives away the copy pasted sections), it's not really possible to tell if a screen of this type, some text over simple background, is a fake or not.

sure you can save a screen as a 2 mb bitmap so that it is sharp and you wont see a difference between a fake convo and a real one, or save it as a 30 kb jpeg which will cause the blurring.

posting as a person well versed in the art of faking whatever people think of considering proof of anything
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Very Happy i don't care actually just spamming because it has no sense talking to kenzu at all

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tacoman Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 pm

im a new player but you-know this is geting out of hand SP 47 is just stuborn and ian is blood thersty AND you can not win Shocked your just #1 having spies is bad i know but come on let just(like kenzu) start from the well begining. WAR is not the answer to this
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Alliance : WR, NRS and NNA.
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-20

http://aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 pm

souldog wrote:Very Happy i don't care actually just spamming because it has no sense talking to kenzu at all
k, first warning then Smile

add something useful to the discussion or make some legit rp'ing Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:57 pm

lol but it is actually true everything you say to kenzu goes in one ear and out the other one without remembering anything

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:03 pm

souldog wrote:lol but it is actually true everything you say to kenzu goes in one ear and out the other one without remembering anything
as a fairly neutral observer, I can actually safely say some of the things you guys have been doing were hilariously ridiculous.
esp the funny fairy tales about you asking him for his spies, which you've still failed to show with even so much as a real hint of their existance, and whatnot, and now even bother going to the lengths of justifying why you're going to a war with them, even though that was the obvious intention since like the second ultimatum you (and i mean the imperium) proposed

but whatever, none of my business, just consider me being too lazy to log into a different account so that I post my opinion from a "player's" point of view (in case anyone comes saying i'm supporting WR as admin)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tacoman Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:17 pm

as a fairly neutral observer, I can actually safely say some of the things you guys have been doing were hilariously ridiculous.
esp the funny fairy tales about you asking him for his spies, which you've still failed to show with even so much as a real hint of their existance, and whatnot, and now even bother going to the lengths of justifying why you're going to a war with them, even though that was the obvious intention since like the second ultimatum you (and i mean the imperium) proposed

but whatever, none of my business, just consider me being too lazy to log into a different account so that I post my opinion from a "player's" point of view[/quote]

you don't have to log in to see whats going on here man. i may be n
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Alliance : WR, NRS and NNA.
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-20

http://aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Admin wrote:
but whatever, none of my business, just consider me being too lazy to log into a different account so that I post my opinion from a "player's" point of view (in case anyone comes saying i'm supporting WR as admin)

A-HA! Deny it all you want, I am still John Connor.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Admin wrote:
souldog wrote:lol but it is actually true everything you say to kenzu goes in one ear and out the other one without remembering anything
esp the funny fairy tales about you asking him for his spies, which you've still failed to show with even so much as a real hint of their existance, and whatnot

but whatever, none of my business, just consider me being too lazy to log into a different account so that I post my opinion from a "player's" point of view

Actually, asking kenzu about the spies served a very useful and practical purpose.

Vance informed myself the moment Kenzu approached him to recruit him as a spy - i authorised it, and since then the information kenzu's recieved from Vance has been the information we want him to recieve (misinformation) - not to mention that Kenzu does like to tell Vance stuff which actually pretty interesting/ beneficial to know. However when the time came to draw a line against some of the things Kenzu was doing - we issued the ultimatum.

The only reason we included the question of the spies was simple - we knew vance was a spy of WR (since he was working for us) - therefore if kenzu answered no - we would know he is lieing to us, is continuing to be dishonest to us - and consequently seeks to mislead us. If he answered yes - and consequently revealed vance as being a spy to us - it would have been a remarkable act of faith which would have pointed to Kenzu being willing to be more open and diplomatic, and more trustworthy.

All of these factors consequently would then have been taken into account when deciding on Commonwealth/ Imperium foreign policy - do we forgive the past actions committed by World Republic, and consequently press forward into the future with peaceful relations - or do we realise that its pointless trying to have relations with Kenzu and WR if they can't be trusted, and consequently do we decide to make a more permament arrangement with regard to Kenzu and world republic - via annihilating them.

The last several topics have been mainly myself and Reaper delaying the inevitable (the conclusion by The Imperium that Kenzu and WR can't be trusted, and are a very serious threat given the actions and morality conducted by them) - via offerring even more chances to WR of coming clean - in the hopes that Kenzu would do so, and render the conclusion that world republic can't be trusted as being wrong.

Sadly - that is not the case - and the failure to be honest has confirmed what we honestly already knew. Vance revealing himself here was the last and final test - to see if Kenzu knows when he's been outmanoveured, and to see whether he will act in the best interests of his members via swallowing his pride and ego.

This final test consequently will decide the level of severity of operations conducted against World Republic via The Imperium - had he swallowed his pride, and accepted he was finally beaten and wrong... it would have meant he d have probably just lost his defence, and the rest of world republic would go untouched. However his answer to the above test - by concentrating on trying to discredit me - a objective/ achievement which will serve no useful purpose for WR whatsoever in their current plight, given TIE members fully supports and know the truth (many of them having been contacted by kenzu to be their spies - consequently they know firsthand our devious he can be) - has now merely confirmed what we also already knew - that as long as Kenzu is leader of World Republic, World Republic cannot be allowed to grow and prosper.

To someone outside it may appear ridiculous - but every demand and post issued by The Imperium Empire has a logical purpose - not always revealed - behind it.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm really split on whether or not to comment this but I think I wont, even though I really have an amazing urge Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next