Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activating all inactive medals

+5
Nomad
darkshield
doxakk
Kenzu
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Activating all inactive medals - Page 2 Empty Re: Activating all inactive medals

Post by Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 pm

order of support released as some might have noticed already

stages are 10/20/50/100 (dollar value, or equivaled in eur)
effects are cummulative for all donations to have ever been made

note: I just read the first part of kenzu's post "time to activate the remaining medals". Made me chuckle, as if there'd be a switch to flip it and magically make all the medals work.

Honor award will be next along with the whole invitation system
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Activating all inactive medals - Page 2 Empty Re: Activating all inactive medals

Post by Miglow Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 am

Admin wrote:
Nomad wrote:I knew he was forum Admin, not a Game admin.
there is no game admin ingame
as a matter of fact there is nothing coded that would allow any particular account access to more information or options than any other standard account has already, even the "admin" account is a normal account like any other, except that the ID is 1, but that's where the differences to other accounts end.

ok, two exeptions.
One is a special page for me, and that one only gets uploaded when i need to use it and is deleted all the other time.
The second is where my and his account can look up some limited game statistics that get saved each day like total players registered, number of people logged in the last 1/7/30 days for specific days in the past.

In any case, there is nothing that gives him, or anyone else for that matter, strategic or any other advantage

any other questions? I dont keep stuff secret, at least I never tried to keep it secret.

One could argue some of that info could help recruiting purposes. (not sure, since I cant see what data that is) Any possibility of some of these pages being public eventually?

Miglow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 3224
Alliance : The Black Dragons
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:48 am

first part: it can't
second part: and I dont see a reason for that
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miglow Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Great. Good enough of an answer for me. Very Happy

Miglow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 3224
Alliance : The Black Dragons
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Order of honor given for inviting new players

with that I can proudly claim that all achievements are currently working (except the airforce, but that one is a theoretical one for now)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Thanks Admin
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2