Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Imperium

+17
Lord Ishurue
kingkongfan1
seaborgium
Nigatsu_Aka
Special Agent 47
Alex
Universe
Magnus
Haggis
Hai-Shulud
Survivor
Sandwalker
reaper
wyvern blade
superkingtsob
ian
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Imperium - Page 3 Empty Re: The Imperium

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:12 am

ian wrote:However a word of warning for both FIRE and World Republic - neither of you cared about what signals or affects your little alliance might have on the The Imperium, and neither of you seem to care about attempting to isolate The Imperium on the server. No word or mention was made to The Imperium about this alliance before it was signed and sealed, nor any consultation on our views or any concerns. That is your business and right to do that - to make unilateral decisions without asking other's, or without caring about the effects of such decisions on other's. But such decisions have consequences - and the consequences in this case, are that The Imperium will give about as much consideration to FIRE's and World Republic's interests - both strategic interests for your alliances, and personal interests for your members - as we recieved from you guys.... so virtually no consideration at all.

I do wonder on what would happen if The Imperium decides to put its interests and its members interests over the interests of FIRE and World Republic - so in this case stopping all farming of our members, while allowing a free-reign to our members. I suspect FIRE and WR wouldn't be too happy at all... and the consequences would likely be most severe to all parties involved.

So... my question is should The Imperium follow World Republic and FIRE's examples in putting its own interests as a priority over everyone else? You guys have done so... so why shouldn't we?

I'm not really sure what your getting at here Ian. Yes, we made a MDT. So what? We didn't isolate TIE. Nothing has changed besides a treaty being made. Does it make TIE feel a little more threatened, making them want to become more active/prepared in case the shit hits the fan? Perhaps, but that's not the reason we made the MDT. I'm also not sure why we should have to tell you when and why we want to make a treaty with someone. I know in your post you said we have the right to do so, and you are right. We do and we did. If you want our views and opinions, all you have to do is ask. Is that so hard?

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:09 am

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:I'm not really sure what your getting at here Ian. Yes, we made a MDT. So what? We didn't isolate TIE. Nothing has changed besides a treaty being made. Does it make TIE feel a little more threatened, making them want to become more active/prepared in case the shit hits the fan? Perhaps, but that's not the reason we made the MDT. I'm also not sure why we should have to tell you when and why we want to make a treaty with someone. I know in your post you said we have the right to do so, and you are right. We do and we did. If you want our views and opinions, all you have to do is ask. Is that so hard?

Well I think it is good that you all signed a treaty with out asking everyone on the server. TIE doesn't feel threatened. We know what we can do and what we are able to do/handle. However I fail to see how this didn't isolate TIE. TIE IS the only other alliance that could harm FIRE or WR. I personally don't see any thing wrong with what ya did. I just needed to point out that TIE Rocks Very Happy

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat May 01, 2010 2:51 pm

The Imperium is once again recruiting new members.

Requirements:

- You must be active ingame
- You must have a desire to be part of The Imperium Community and be part of a team!

If your interested, message me (ian) ingame.

Thanks
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri May 07, 2010 1:33 am

I m pleased to announce Seaborgium has been appointed Imperium Diplomat.

He ll be handling our foreign affairs these days i.e. breaches of the imperium farming policy etc...

Should anyone have any problems with TIE player's please do still let me know (just so i m aware) - but Seaborgium's the main person to contact Smile

Thanks
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri May 07, 2010 1:41 am

Thanks Ian,

My first order is to post how we figure our if your hit is in/out of policy

first I make Ian but me 9 beers and then we play darts. If I can get it to stick your ok, if I can't get it to stick your out. However If I miss your name and forget about it after the next few beers come back and it still on the board then its good also Razz

serious note

kuwal taken - repair cost = profit

repair cost = the amount of kuwal needed to replace the UU(TIEs rate 180k per UU) + weapons replacment+ training cost.

If you think our math is in error. Then all I need is a copy of the attack logs mainly this part...
seaborgium's army was composed of:
29,951 Super Soldiers, 0 Regular Soldiers and 9,467 Mercenaries

29951 Super Soldiers were armed with Mobile Artillery
7487 Mercenaries were armed with Mobile Artillery
1980 Mercenaries came unarmed

I don't really care if you have 15 different weapons, I go based on your current weapon level in a spy op.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:23 pm

The Imperium's now recruiting.

The only requirements is you must be motivated, ambitious and active - so if your looking for a strong, well-organised and powerful alliance, offering good advice & guidance for growing in peace-time, and exciting opportunities and a chance to fight against enemies in war-time.... then The Imperium is the place for you!

Feel free to come visit us on our forum: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Imperium_AW/index/

If you have any questions - please do ask them on the forum, or otherwise send myself or Curumo a message ingame.

Thanks Smile

"Success is commemorated; Failure merely remembered."

Remember the fallen. Purge the faithless. Burn the heretic.

Long Live The Imperium

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Well, its been a long long long time since I updated this thread.

Despite a general decline in the number of members The Imperium has, we still hold rank 1 in army size, rank 1 in member-war experience and rank 1 in alliance war-experience.

The result is, barring for a week or 2 (Maybe 3), The Imperium has been rank 1 & continues to be rank 1 on the server - something we ve held since our beginning 1 year & 2months ago.

Anyone who is ACTIVE in terms of farming & raiding, and who does not get farmed too much, is welcome in our ranks.

So... if your a new guy or old guy who's active, & want a alliance which offers good protection from hostile aggressors or being farmed (too much), come check us out. We also offer good advice & guidance.

Thanks
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:59 pm

The Imperium is no longer following the TIE/TOC farming policy. Our policy is now:

Minimum Profit: Defenders Army Size x 150.

Untrained Units = 275,000 Value

Profit can be worked out as such: Total Kuwal stolen - (Number of Attackers Units dead x (275,000 + 150,000 + weapon cost))

In light of recent actions & confusion it is now The Imperium's official policy that ALL alliances are responsible for their members actions & the consequences.

This means if someone does something while a member of your alliance those actions reflect on your alliance & we expect you (the alliance) to necessary resolve them in the event your member doesn't/is unable to. I.e. if one of your members farms in violation of The Imperium's policy then deletes his account - we will still hold your alliance accountable & expect repayment. Failure to do so... will result in interesting things happening.

Cheers
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content