Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise your sites on Aderan Wars

4 posters

Go down

Advertise your sites on Aderan Wars Empty Re: Advertise your sites on Aderan Wars

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 pm

intresting idea, know any good ad makers?

Very Happy
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Advertise your sites on Aderan Wars Empty Re: Advertise your sites on Aderan Wars

Post by Kenzu Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:31 pm

what is an ad maker?

To make your ads?
there are many possibilities, easiest is to make a screenshot of a picture, add some text and save it in a jpg or gif file.
you can resize your images/select borders of images easily with paint.

If you don't know how to format your image from bmp, you can send it to me, I can reformat it within seconds.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:46 am

Kenzu wrote:what is an ad maker?

To make your ads?
there are many possibilities, easiest is to make a screenshot of a picture, add some text and save it in a jpg or gif file.

If you don't know how to format your image from bmp, you can send it to me, I can reformat it within seconds.

No! Not an Adverister! 0_0
Soon I will adversite it. Lol.

So far no adversiting, like games have which is increbicle annoying, I'm impressed with this game zero AD. Impressed now.

But if this ever get AD which becomes increbicle annoying the game becomes bad. Unless you customize that AD yourself that is perfectly fine.

Btw, Kenzu are you in charge of this game too? You seem to be...

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Disabled by Galactic Identify remover.
Alliance : United Universe Nation
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-07-24

http://umumum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Zeroager wrote:

To make your ads?

So far no adversiting, like games have which is increbicle annoying, I'm impressed with this game zero AD. Impressed now.

But if this ever get AD which becomes increbicle annoying the game becomes bad. Unless you customize that AD yourself that is perfectly fine.

Me and my brother are in charge of the game.

We would like to see how much it is possible for a game like this to earn from advertising. Currently it is very little, but growing.
I hope the two little ads won't bother you too much.

We are already working on possibilities how to make them less disruptive. Maybe there will be an option that players can turn of advertising if they bought certain supporter status, or give an income boost to players who keep ads turned on.

Aderan Wars is a game which can sustain itself completely without advertising. If the bid prices on our adspace grow considerably, we might keep them and use all of the ad revenues to boost funding of Aderan advertising.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Zeroager wrote:

To make your ads?

Me and my brother are in charge of the game.

We would like to see how much it is possible for a game like this to earn from advertising. Currently it is very little, but growing.
I hope the two little ads won't bother you too much.

We are already working on possibilities how to make them less disruptive. Maybe there will be an option that players can turn of advertising if they bought certain supporter status, or give an income boost to players who keep ads turned on.

Aderan Wars is a game which can sustain itself completely without advertising. If the bid prices on our adspace grow considerably, we might keep them and use all of the ad revenues to boost funding of Aderan advertising.

True. Ah cool...

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:07 pm

is it really necesary for such a reply to quote the person at all if you two are the only ones who have posted here so far?

and is it ever necesary to quote 3 replies over 1.5 pages of text?

there are some things between heaven and earth i'll never understand
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Razz, lol.

I just personally like to use the quote button, It is fastest way for me to reply because each post don't have reply button so i have to go all the way to the top on my phone which is painful.

Never used computer for aderanwars, only phone.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:12 pm

there's a reason for the quick reply box
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

What it does? Does it involved post count? I just don't know what it does, i never experinced quick reply.

I've seen other forum and i've created my forum with quick reply but i didn't bother to.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Testing... and btw about AD, will there be awards to long-lasting adversiters?

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Zeroager wrote:Testing... and btw about AD, will there be awards to long-lasting adversiters?
yes there will be
the award will be that the game doesn't get turned off Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 pm

the text boxes below the ads have been removed to make the ads less disruptive and more appealing to the eye.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down