ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Split from cash market thread

Post by castravete on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 pm

you're almost reaching your IQ chaos...2 more cents...gg;)
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 pm

and retro, my boy, I'll make you pay more for my account...don't worry I have my ways;)...
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Sand and Ian I appreciate the humor...especially the famous british one, Ian...but for those sums I get an higher satisfaction on hitting that delete account...put some extra pounds in,Ian, 'cause the bank charges me 10$ only as a transaction fee:))
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 pm

you could always NOT leave you know.

I bid 1$ for your staying.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Smile)...as in staying and playing on?...so...you give me 1$ to stay?...but you see...if I stay after all the conflicts I had with the admin and others I don't think I'll have a chance in achieving something...and I don't find the use of playing something that ain't fair anyway...maybe there will be others cases like the one I have presented...so who's gonna give a sh...??and who's gonna give a sh... if I leave or not?

Last edited by castravete on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:15 pm

yeah

ti-i trimit prin posta.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:18 pm

you made my day Very Happy
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ian on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:39 pm

castravete wrote:Smile)...as in staying and playing on?...so...you give me 1$ to stay?...but you see...if I stay after all the conflicts I had with the admin and others I don't think I'll have a chance in achieving something...and I don't find the use of playing something that ain't fair anyway...maybe there will be others cases like the one I have presented...so who's gonna give a sh...??and who's gonna give a sh... if I leave or not?

lol, well i ve never actually spoke to you or ran into you ingame (other than your occassionally popping up in my attack logs, and The Commonwealth's logs).... but i d say you should stay as well Smile

The game from what i can tell needs lots of war-fighters and people to keep the rest of the server on their toes in order to keep it interesting and enjoyable.... right now you fill that role, and hopefully enjoy yourself as well in the process. More importantly your a original member of the community, and a active player - both of which the game strongly needs, and always will need. While i m sure a lot of people (myself included) don't like seeing you in our logs... that doesn't mean we want you to leave.

Admin's decision wasn't unfair, though it may seem it to you. The best example i can think of is murder and manslaighter in Real Life. The end product of these 2 crimes is that a human life is extinguished by another human. One of them (murder) carries the death penalty in a lot of countries... or mandatory life imprisonment. The other - manslaughter - can depending on the legal system, have up to life imprisonment.. or as little as a few years behind bars.

The end product of these 2 crimes is the same. The punishments for them are very different. Why is that? The answer is simply Mens Rea - the mental element of the crime. Intentionally killing a human is murder. Accidentally killing a human is potentially manslaughter.

I can't speak for other legal systems... but in the UK legal system crimes are divided into 2 components - Mens Rea (mental element) and actus reus (physical act of the crime). In order to commit a crime... you need both (with a few exceptions). The level of Mens Rea is so important it can be the deciding factor on what crime is committed (i.e. murder vs. manslaughter).

Admin's decision can also be linked to the same concept. Smog's actual crime may have been similar to the other people your comparing him to... but according to Admin he was paying resources back to whoever was feeding him.... just not as much as he should have been. This changes Smog's mental element vs. the other people - Smog was paying something back, thus not being completely fed - his paying it back showed a willingness not to cheat, even if he was infact cheating. Admin i suspect took this into consideration- coupled with his actually physically giving something back, thus Smog was punished less since he had demonstrated conduct which made what he was doing in the grey area regarding whether it was cheating or not - as oppossed to outright cheating. The other people you compare Smog to actually outright admitted on the AW forum they were cheating.... giving a very real demonstration of their intention to cheat.

For Smog, by having resource transfers going both ways, there is no clear indictation of what Smog's intentions were i.e. to cheat, or to just be helped out by a friend (much the same as a alliance may help their members out). The fact there were 2 way transfers, as oppossed to it all just going one way - does indicate Smog didn't intend to outright cheat. Thus, with no clear/ solid/ provable evidence to the contary, admin i m guessing concluded Smog didn't intend to outright cheat, but nonetheless his actual conduct was in the gray-zone... thus a 1 day ban to "set him straight" - confirming the boundaries of acceptable and unacceptable - would be all that was needed.....

I hope you stay on AW, you have the effect of spicing things up on AW, and your a valuable member of the community. Admins decision does fit with Real Life legal systems decisions though.... thus i d say is fair and well thought out.
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Ian, you have spoken like a true law graduate:)...Tanks for the concern...All I can say is that the admin doesn't give s... if I live or no...If you all remember the game had a period when it was gaining 1 player/week, but I stood and played...but now ass we all can see it gains 10/day or even more...so do you really think he cares???...I'm "veteran" if I don't overreact, and playing since the begging and after a while to get massed by a friend(and a faculty colleague in the real life) and one helped in growing by me and my other colleagues(because we are around 10 that play this) is a real hit...after knowing the way he managed to grow...and after all this not getting desired results I hope a can only find a decent buyer...even so I said I will hang around for a month, since I'm on my holiday...we'll see what happens in this month...only time can tell;)
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:19 pm

castravete wrote:Smile)...as in staying and playing on?...so...you give me 1$ to stay?...but you see...if I stay after all the conflicts I had with the admin and others I don't think I'll have a chance in achieving something...and I don't find the use of playing something that ain't fair anyway...maybe there will be others cases like the one I have presented...so who's gonna give a sh...??and who's gonna give a sh... if I leave or not?

He tries to be fair as much as possible from what I've seen. And so far, I haven't seen him supporting one side of the fence or the other. TC isn't being helped or protected in any way, seriously. If you want to topple them, you need unity, an alliance of people you can trust and a highly active member base. Incidentally, that's what any alliance needs to win or protect itself.

I know I'm a lonewolf now and people tend to ignore my presence in-game but meh, thought I'd point that out since you might trust me more than a TC member or uro himself.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 pm

I have nothing personal with TC's...we farm them-they mass us-we mass them...that's the game's nature...but I was just pointing out the fact that were two similar cases in their alliance(maybe just a coincidence)...if that's uro's policy and it seems I can't changed it...that's life(you lose some you win some)...and my alliance supports me...so I'm not doubting his fairness no more...as long as I'm trying to pack my bags now...
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casshern on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Lets give the community as a whole some clarification. Since you seem to want to drag The Company's name through the mud. Smog was in your own secret alliance til recently. Ye had some falling out (i don't know and don't care). Previous yes one of our members was punished for doing something which was against the rules he was punished and admin left it at that (I'm sure knowing Urogard that because of this previous action the member in question under a strenuous examination for anything out of the ordinary [don't forget the admin sees all which is evident from the ban page] ). Now i not sure why smog got a temp ban but i can tell you at the time he was not a member of The Company and he served his time and is back in game. I can tell you that if i found out any of The Company is cheating, i will contact the admin (and i have made contact with him to check members out {which he can confirm if he wants}) .

Now just a general warning to all that appear in The Company's logs and do expect us to come calling at some stage.

Now cast unless you have proof, I'm asking you to stop badly playing politics and get on with the game or leave
ps just thought i should point out that we didn't start this gd did by sab farming our members and massing them (they ofcourse wish to appear as the angels again lol)
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Casshern, you are right at one point..I don't know if he was TC or not when he got that temp ban...anyway I've stopped talking about Uro's fairness in smog's matter(read better the post) ...as for your alliance...I'm not dragging no one's name into mud...Why should I?...as I said it's the game's law: we farm you guys- you farm us-you mass us-we mass you...that's the nature...but smog told me I got massed for asking him to be banned and not because I farmed/massed some of you...that revolted me...ok?...so make a difference,'cause it's nothing personal with you guys...I was also TC(it was NSA then) once;)
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 pm

look castra if even half of what you say about smog is true, and I'm not saying I dont believe you because I actually have a feeling you were really telling me the truth (there just simply wasn't enough evidence), then he'll eventually trip on something and I'll have a reason to ban him.

want me to give you a call then?
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cabalax on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Lol "castra" :-).smog was cheating.i know this,you know this,he know this,admin know this and nothing happens.oh,i forgot.1 question for admin:why do you thing smog massed castravete??i thing that you should encourage those like castravete,who loose his last 6 months in this game,and i know that cause he is my mate.not smog who cheated..and with those resources stoled he massed castravete who was reporting him for cheating.this looks fair?

cabalax
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:27 pm

as you can see I judge everytime on a case by case basis, like now by not giving you a 2 day forum suspension, but only because you're a friend of castra and want to help his cause, for posting off topic into a thread where I explicitly said no off topic discussion and even put a link to the split posts for everyone else to continue their discussion.

And because i'm so nice i even moved your post for you from the cash market section into the relevant thread
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 pm

I sustained your cause as well, Sire(even if I don't find it that fair...right?)...I would like to remind you that I've already said that we should finish the smog thing(read some other posts)...but as you can see every once in a while some once in month forum reader decides to post his opinion around...ok...fine for them...I'll reply them so I can explain the same thing: it's done...smog's playing I'm trying to sell...what's the big deal?...c'mon boys break it up...
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casshern on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 pm

cast was massed as he was involved in farming and massing members of the company pain and simple. If smog had other reasons well and good nothing to do with the reasons we mass him and others. Can i ask a pretenat question here. If ye know how he was growing and were helping him.
castravete wrote: one helped in growing by me and my other colleagues(because we are around 10 that play this) is a real hit...after knowing the way he managed to grow...
why did you not inform the admin?
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 am

I have warned him...don't worry(something like: watched someday this will turn against you)...and by that time he was peaceful...but you are also right...I should have done that then...guess it's to late now
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content