User Referer Link

View previous topic View next topic Go down

User Referer Link

Post by Kira on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:57 am

people click the link and it redirects to registration page and referrer form is auto completed with the id..
this is useful if some people make advertises on sites Razz

admin edit: added

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Alliance : The "z0mg Ninjas" Clan
We are an elite group of frisbee players that have decided to take our adventures in a different direction.We are no longer the murderous folk our ancestors once were. Our goals in life are simply to blow up human corpses into thousands of little pieces and the scavenge through their belongings and take everything. If you wish to join this gang of ninjai just think really hard about it...and by utilizing my ninja skill i will be able to tell you want to join and will form a telekinetic mind link in which i will evaluate your usefulness to the clan.
If you do not meet the requirements, odds are, while I am in your brain...I'll change your desktop background and probably call your mother and talk to her about the weather. If, however, you are deemed worthy...you will be instantly cast into the gauntlet in which you will learn the ninja arts or die trying...once passed, you will be a standing member of z0mg Ninjas.
Look for us where ever you see no pants.....well wait...don't look there...unless I guess you want to look there...but I mean...we're the only ones who don't have pants..so you probably would wanna look there...so...umm in conclusion......uhh.....we have no pants.

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User Referer Link

Post by chaos on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm

we did have this, and the link also gave units to the refering account.

perhaps the link could be put back, however withought the bonus resources
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:20 pm

I agree, afterall people will get bonus resources once the new player achieves certain size.
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 pm

chaos wrote:we did have this, and the link also gave units to the refering account.

perhaps the link could be put back, however withought the bonus resources

yar .. thats what i meant .. without bonus resources ..

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Alliance : The "z0mg Ninjas" Clan
We are an elite group of frisbee players that have decided to take our adventures in a different direction.We are no longer the murderous folk our ancestors once were. Our goals in life are simply to blow up human corpses into thousands of little pieces and the scavenge through their belongings and take everything. If you wish to join this gang of ninjai just think really hard about it...and by utilizing my ninja skill i will be able to tell you want to join and will form a telekinetic mind link in which i will evaluate your usefulness to the clan.
If you do not meet the requirements, odds are, while I am in your brain...I'll change your desktop background and probably call your mother and talk to her about the weather. If, however, you are deemed worthy...you will be instantly cast into the gauntlet in which you will learn the ninja arts or die trying...once passed, you will be a standing member of z0mg Ninjas.
Look for us where ever you see no pants.....well wait...don't look there...unless I guess you want to look there...but I mean...we're the only ones who don't have pants..so you probably would wanna look there...so...umm in conclusion......uhh.....we have no pants.

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 pm

The link should be placed somewhere in the game so that people can give it to friends.

could be in the "account details" for example
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Would be a logical location for it.
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top