Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladores & Mydladores333

+8
ian
Sandwalker
castravete
Lucien Lachance
Osyndicate
Admin
Kira
Frozen Flame
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ladores & Mydladores333 Empty Ladores & Mydladores333

Post by Frozen Flame Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:52 pm

id=741
Mydladores333

id=665
Ladores

Ladores is main account and Mydladores is second.. made few days ago i presume Smile

Well how do i know he has 2 acc.(maybe even 3.. justinrocks2005 is 3rd member in alli with L and M):
1. Ladores was joining me as an officer many times.. he came and gone.. 4x in last 2 days xD
he left few hours ago and Mydladores joined me
2. Today joined Mydladores and it had only 300UP soo i toght s/he might be new soo i PMed him/her with: ""wellcome:D""
3. s/he answer me with: i am no noob my main is Ladores rank 81.

soo here is that im certain that he has 2 accounts Smile

4. now Mydladores is my officer and Ladores has joined under her -.-

hope it helps Smile
bye bye

Frozen Flame
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : .:384:.
Alliance : ....::::[ Lantian Chronicles ]::::....
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Back to top Go down

Ladores & Mydladores333 Empty Re: Ladores & Mydladores333

Post by Kira Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Maybe they are brothers Razz Razz
So...

Bob: Hi Rob.
Rob: Hey Bob, where's Dob?
Dob: Oh hay guys.

BAND LOL!!

Who gets banned?
Do Rob and Dob get banned because they 'cloned' Bob? Maybe Bob and Rob 'cloned' Dob? Maybe Dob and Bob 'cloned' Rob? Maybe ban the accounts made 2nd and 3rd? Bob, Rob, and Dob insist they all made account as the same time. Maybe they all are using their real names that, of course, were 'cloned' by their parents from their friends' children? (ban parents?)

Should i be concerned that my account is similar to another??
Maybe someone will make/has already made an account named Kiraiago!

How similar is TOO similar???
Is it that they sound the same? (Rob/Bob/Dob) Look the same? (MadeInjamaica/Madelnjamaica) Or is it because it's the same but with additional characters included to ensure uniqueness (Babygurl/*Baby*Gurl*, Jonboy/Jon7boy7)

How can I ensure I don't make an account that is similar to someone else??
There is no way for me to know all of the other usernames in existence. Anything I come up with may be deemed a 'clone' and thus banned.

A new player could start tomorrow using the name they've used for years, maybe it's their real name. That new player could get banned tomorrow for using the name they've used for years that is kinda sorta similar to an account that looks like it would maybe cause some confusion if put next to the recently created account and compared for similar attributes following the rigorous "similarity checklist".

flawless logic

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Flame Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:21 pm

lol Razz
i dont tell by name!

i wrote this becouse i send MSG to M and i got replay that hes not noob couse his main account is L and he plays 2 of em..

soo this are not brothers..

Frozen Flame
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:22 pm

oh..sowie didn't read that lol

how can an admins tell if they are brothers/sisters or not btw .. i mean if they report shared computer use

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:14 pm

obviously I can't tell if they are brother's sisters, but i can see if they report shared comp use
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Flame Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 pm

i dont mind if siblings are playing but i dont tolerate why do other bro/sis replay on acc. that is not theirs..
play your own acc. or if you must help, do it soo noone knows..

this was just thinking..
but in this case i think he has 2 acc.!

its up to admin to check IPs out..
but i can change IP if i reset modem.. soo if he was careful enagh you might not cauught him but i hope you do Smile

Frozen Flame
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Osyndicate Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 pm

I have another thing to report against ladores.

A few weeks ago when he tricked me into being under his command....(my stupidity) he sent me a message saying...
cauld u give me ur login info so that i can use ur money so that people wont atack u:) respect fully urs Ladores
Osyndicate
Osyndicate
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Syndicate
SS Currently Active.
Alliance : World Republic.
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-05-02

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Osyndicate wrote:I have another thing to report against ladores.

A few weeks ago when he tricked me into being under his command....(my stupidity) he sent me a message saying...
cauld u give me ur login info so that i can use ur money so that people wont atack u:) respect fully urs Ladores

i sincereley hope you didnt give him your details, and if you did, i would highly reccommend changing your password at the very least.....

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 pm

well k technically he was clean, no interaction between accounts, but since he kinda admitted to having a multi account....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:49 pm

if I'm not mistaking for the same mistake smog gets banned 1 day and loses 100k miners, but he still gets back his stats....and ladores get a permanent ban...where is the moral in that...explain pls
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:33 pm

smog got pseudo feeded by another account (there was resource transfers going both ways, but imo a bit too much into smogs direction. Had smog sent 50-80% more stuff than he actually did i might have ignored him), with these two there wasn't too much interaction except for one being officer of the other.

however he admitted having a multi plus he asked for other people's login info
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:19 pm

ok...scandal was sending resource in smog's favor...in fact scandal=smog...they are the same person...also, scandal was/is his officer...one person knowing 2 passwords to two accounts farming with one raiding with the other...ain't more than the same thing...and he admitted...he done that thing even from my PC a couple of times...what do you need more...also ask cabala speed and many others...we are at the same school...he spoke his mind many times in front of us...ain't this enough?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:53 pm

considering there was no resource transfer since then, i guess the temp ban did its job
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Flame Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 pm

castravete wrote:ok...scandal was sending resource in smog's favor...in fact scandal=smog...they are the same person...also, scandal was/is his officer...one person knowing 2 passwords to two accounts farming with one raiding with the other...ain't more than the same thing...and he admitted...he done that thing even from my PC a couple of times...what do you need more...also ask cabala speed and many others...we are at the same school...he spoke his mind many times in front of us...ain't this enough?

really nice of you to betray a friend.. mass/farm/raid him.. but dont tell anything about his playstyle to anyone Smile
and its just couse he was better then you Smile
game life really is hard..

Frozen Flame
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:59 pm

castra watch your language i deleted the post, i dont want to be repeating myself again.

and no i think i was pretty clear when i already showed these two cases were different.
a good idea would be to read that part again before writing anything again and trying to argue for something that's already shown to be false
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 pm

well i thoguht i may as well chip in my two cents....

@ castra, isnt it funny that you start wanting smog banned (again) the very next day you get massed by smogs alliance?
also if he was a multi as you claim and this was public knowledge, why is it your just throwing that out in the open now and NOT when you first reported his suspected cheating?
also if he was shouting his mouth off, why havent the rest come forward with this information?
sorry... but to me, this isnt about fairness, this is about you getting creamed last night..... you cant mass him back so you attack his reputation on here... i hoped you were better than that....

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 pm

no i dont think it's only about getting "creamed", I do suspect smog is/was fishy a bit but so far there wasn't enough substantial evidence to show that he's outright multying.
That and the fact that he's had no suspicious activity since then
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:36 pm

Ragnarok wrote:well i thoguht i may as well chip in my two cents....

@ castra, isnt it funny that you start wanting smog banned (again) the very next day you get massed by smogs alliance?
also if he was a multi as you claim and this was public knowledge, why is it your just throwing that out in the open now and NOT when you first reported his suspected cheating?
also if he was shouting his mouth off, why havent the rest come forward with this information?
sorry... but to me, this isnt about fairness, this is about you getting creamed last night..... you cant mass him back so you attack his reputation on here... i hoped you were better than that....

well, people are entitled to wrong opinions as much as good ones. Smile

I'm sorry to say but you don't have all the facts and that's why you probably came to that conclusion.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 pm

well so my summary was off... i just thinks it looks suspicious.. thats all

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:02 am

why do you think I was massed?...let me tell you:"for talking crap at the admin"...do you find it fair,Uro?...if you caught him cheating...was it bright leave his stats untouched so he could foul around some more???...Was it fair to get massed from this reason?('cause I never touched him...not a single attack)...answer this straight...and, yes, excuse the reply for Frozen Brain...won't happen no more....just lost my temper...I'm not the next Bebita...but, Beanz also deserved to be banned...as much as smog...and less Ladores...
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:08 am

to answer to Ragnarok: I haven't find a reason to come out in the open for this because the man was only doing this to encreas his army size...but at certain point he started being so sure of himself and started to attack my alliance members, my officers...and so on...I started to talk with him...he was sending back messages like:"Ooooo...got pissed!??"...that's when I decided that he should calm down...I haven't find a way than posting this...yes, you are wright, I should do that from the start...but do you really think that he would get bane?...I'm fighting wind mils here...the same would have happened w months ago...am I wright?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:44 am

not really castra. ive know uro a long time and i know had you came forward with your suspicions uro wouldnt have dismissed you, he woudl take your claims as serious, further more, if you all go to school together then i can understand why you held off on reporting his cheating. although it SHOUDL HAVE BEEN REPORTED IMMEDIATELY. whether he is cheating to gain rank 1 or gain the largest army size, its still cheating, and cheating needs to be reported to stop players getting the upperhand through illegal procedures, the way i see it mate, is this, if you known he was cheating from the start, but wouldnt say nothing cause he was only increasing his army size, its as bad as any other cheating method.
and even you must admit it looked suspicious picking up a ban smog the day after you were dropped to rank129 or whatever and you were rank 1....
im not trying to antagonise you or anythign like that, and if i offended you with my post then i apologise, simetimes my way with words is very blunt, i dont mean anyharm , thats just the way i am.

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:52 am

thanks for this ragna...I'm not accusing you for anything, but I somehow fell offended by the fact that people tell me that I'm reporting this now because he massed me...no, I'm not...and it's matter of time until I get back...I'm only offended and revolted that I got massed for reporting in the first place...that's why I started this subject again...so it should be clear for all of you...and may I ask all of you...do you find it fair to get massed by the guy that you asked to be banned, because you wanted him banned from the start?...do you find it fair that he gets just a temp ban and the stats untouched(stats he got by cheating methods)...while others get a permanent ban??
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm

castravete wrote:thanks for this ragna...I'm not accusing you for anything, but I somehow fell offended by the fact that people tell me that I'm reporting this now because he massed me...no, I'm not...and it's matter of time until I get back...I'm only offended and revolted that I got massed for reporting in the first place...that's why I started this subject again...so it should be clear for all of you...and may I ask all of you...do you find it fair to get massed by the guy that you asked to be banned, because you wanted him banned from the start?...do you find it fair that he gets just a temp ban and the stats untouched(stats he got by cheating methods)...while others get a permanent ban??

Its my understanding that there were more involved than just smog in massing you and rflash... surely then that implies there were other reasons for your demise (such as... i don't know... maybe sabbing/ assassinating players to get to their kuwal?)... this in turn, if there were other reasons for your annihilation and other people involved, would imply your massing actually had nothing to do with your reporting him for cheating, and everything to do with your ingame conduct - which in turn means any counter-conduct carried out against you is perfectly legitimate, and you really shouldn't be complaining here that you were massed for reporting someone as a cheater, when there were other far more significant reasons/ motives behind your demise....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

yes, I'm pissed for being massed...if smog would get permanent ban in the first time, I would get massed anyway for my way of playing...that's correct...but I don't see why ladores got banned for doing some less illegal than smog...while smog is free on tops...got my point?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content