Hey folks

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey folks

Post by Death Reaver on Wed May 06, 2009 7:43 am

DR here im moving servers from dune cause ive really had it with the, well u know what, so just saying hey and wondering who is around from taw, sgw and dune i know
avatar
Death Reaver
Mercenary
Mercenary

Alliance : The Commonwealth
Age : 28
Number of posts : 11
Location : Sudbury
Registration date : 2009-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Kenzu on Wed May 06, 2009 8:59 am

Hello and welcome to Aderan Wars!

(I hope you managed to convince many friends to come with you) Wink
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Nomad on Wed May 06, 2009 9:42 am

I never played Dune but I play SGW.

Welcome mate, glad you joined us.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by somebody on Thu May 07, 2009 2:01 am

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is SGW.
avatar
somebody
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 149
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Nomad on Thu May 07, 2009 2:18 am

somebody wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is SGW.

Star Gate Wars

Part of "The Gate Wars"
It consists of
main
ascended
Quantum
Chaos
Origins
Battle Corps
and the german server,,, seems like there might be another LOL
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Admin on Thu May 07, 2009 6:13 am

i don't think there are any others
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Magnus on Thu May 07, 2009 6:22 am

Nope that should be it
avatar
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Age : 45
Number of posts : 312
Location : Here I am here ha ha ha ha
Registration date : 2009-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Lucien Lachance on Thu May 07, 2009 7:27 am

welcome death reaver, lol, whats made you leave dunewars?
would it be the iron fist? or just the general feeling among players on the server?
taw..... that takes me back....lol

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Location : cheydinhal, cyrodil
Registration date : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Nomad on Thu May 07, 2009 9:59 am

Which TAW?

There was the ancient wars and the atlantian wars.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Admin on Thu May 07, 2009 10:21 am

i think TAW is the general acronym for ancient wars.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Death Reaver on Thu May 07, 2009 5:49 pm

in the end it was the attitude of some of the players on the server and the bashing during wars it annoyed me during the tc/nexus war, and completely pissed me off during tc/oif war. Also the sway that certain players held on the admin which started the decline of the server, do to bias choices of what to implement and when. So i've been selling off my dune stuff since where i can, and im working on improving my account here. And yea it was the ancient wars i was talking about.
avatar
Death Reaver
Mercenary
Mercenary

Alliance : The Commonwealth
Age : 28
Number of posts : 11
Location : Sudbury
Registration date : 2009-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Admin on Thu May 07, 2009 8:38 pm

I really liked the first TAW, it had a good hype and potential future until george packed up and left, glad I sold out and left long before that happened though
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Lucien Lachance on Thu May 07, 2009 11:27 pm

you lucky git i was there when it crashed.... i was almost about to shift my account when it happened....

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Location : cheydinhal, cyrodil
Registration date : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by ian on Fri May 08, 2009 12:06 am

Ragnarok wrote:welcome death reaver, lol, whats made you leave dunewars?
would it be the iron fist? or just the general feeling among players on the server?
taw..... that takes me back....lol

lol, well, the good news is the war between The Commonwealth and The Order of The Iron Fist ended as of May the 4th in a mutual ceasefire i.e. a draw Smile

The bad news is, i m tired of Dune, and have as such finally decided i m going to leave - and literally just today announced the disbandment of The Commonwealth lol

ian wrote:
Death Reaver wrote:Since The Beginning Of Time Man Has Always Thought Himself To Be Alone In The Universe, With The Creation Of The UNSC And The Discovery Of The Slipstream Drive, Man Was Proven Wrong, Man Discovered That There Were Other Races, Other Beings, Other Empires, And Some Of Them Weren't Friendly At All. Man Came Across a Great Race, a Great Alliance - That Of The Peacekeepers.

With The End Of The UNSC/Covenant War The Two Groups Joined Together In An Empire Spanning Three Whole Galaxies, Adding On New Races When They Were Found. The Main Fighting Force Keeping The Peace Within The Empire, Were The PeaceKeepers, A Dedicated Group Of Men And Women Trained And Hardened For Battle From The Spartan And Elite Programs.

With The Empire Growing At Amazing Speed, And With Many Worlds Demanding Sovereignty And Free Elections, The Empire Dissipated From A Republic To A Democratic System, Where Every World Would Have A Voice. With The Reformation Of The New Democratic System Came A New Name, A Name Of Respect, A Name Of Fear To Those Who Would Try To Destroy It, The Commonwealth.

With The Commonwealth’s PeaceKeepers, And Their Elitist Highguard Strike Teams
They Will Enter This Section Of The Galaxy And Return It To What It Once Was.

Live For The Past
Die For The Future
Fight For The Present
And Never Give Up

With the formation of The Commonwealth on January the 13th, 2008 the Dune universe was changed forever. The armies of the Peacekeepers and U.N.S.C marched across the Dune Galaxy, restoring peace in the name of defending the weaker alliances and realms.

For 17 months The Commonwealth, watched over by its mighty armies, endured against all that was thrown against it. Wave after wave of marauders and barbarians crashed against The Commonwealth forces and defences. Battle after Battle was fought - first against the mighty armies of the Dynasty Empire - the great coalition of the alliances Mass Brutality, The Imperium and Guild of Assassins - then against the secretive and cunning Nexus coalition, with the powerful alliances Black Watch, Knights of Vengeance and The Grand Coalition. Throughout and between these wars a continous struggle waged as The Commonweath armed forces fought to hold the smaller realms at bay - intent on pillaging and plundering the rich peaceful realms of The Commonwealth.

But as with all things, The Commonwealth's days finally drew to a close................. for 14months the Dune Universe prospered, with many realms and many leaders growing, interacting, fighting and trading with one another. For 14months the edges of the Dune Universe continued to expand, with an ever growing numbers of realms and people - but overtime this expansion slowed, untill finally, roughly 14months after the Big Bang and the birth of the Dune universe, the expansion ceased and the edges of the universe began to roll backwards.

No one knows why the Dune universe began to shrink, all that is known is that the mysterious phenomenon swallowed up whole realms and alliances, while other realms and alliances fell inactive and died. For 3 months The Commonwealth empire watched in horror and sadness as their home - their place or origin - The Dune Universe slowly shrank, encompassing ever fewer realms, ever fewer leaders and ever less interaction between what realms remained.

Complacent by the experience gained from numerous victories against other realms and alliances, and demoralised by the growing collapse of the Dune Universe, coupled with the loss of several Commonwealth realms to the mysterious realm wiping phenomenon, The Commonwealth let its defences down.

And so, 14months after TC's foundation, a new and mighty power arose - The Order of The Iron Fist. The day came, when this mighty power, without warning, swept across the frontiers of The Commonwealth, wiping out entire realms and defences, sweeping aside the armies of The Commonwealth. This day was Febuary the 7th 2009.

Faced with only one possibility - The complete annihilation and disbandment of The Commonwealth federation - The Commonwealth rallied its forces and realms to hold the line against its enemies one last time. And so, began the last war of The Commonwealth.

For 3months the 2 great powers fought against one another, locked in an desperate struggle for survival, by the end of which each had fought the other to a stand still. With the Dune universe collapsing around them, and their realms and leaders tired of war, finally, May the 4th 2009, both great powers agreed upon a mutual ceasefire, and so the guns fell silent.

And so - 17months after its foundation, with its emergence from its conflict with The Order of The Iron Fist, The Commonwealth, realising the the extent the Dune Universe had shrank, and just how few alive and active realms remained, made a decision.

The Commonwealth, as a alliance and coalition of realms, leaders and friends, chose to not perish with the rest of the realms and alliances of Dune, when finally the Dune universe collapses in upon itself. The greatest scientists and minds of The Commonwealth Empire, together, collectively pooled all their knowledge and resources into the development of a great gateway, a gateway to span the void between universes, opening out upon another universe.

Through this gateway, many of The Commonwealth's leaders and realms went, what universe they went to noone knows. All that is known is that somewhere out there, in another universe similar to Dune's, a new fledgling Commonwealth Empire is forming - safeguarding the legacy and history of The Commonwealth Empire.

Those who departed the Dune Universe to found The Commonwealth elsewhere, will never forget their origins or history, or every alliance and realm in the Dune universe which has formed part of that history.

With many of the realms leaders having left for another universe, while a handful continue to keep a presence in both universe's, a final meeting of The Commonwealth federation was held.

The decision was made, that with so many of its original realms having left the Dune Universe, to finally end The Commonwealth Empire on Dune. The remaining realms will decide upon the new name for their coalition, and on the 13th of May, 2009 - exactly 17months after its foundation, The Commonwealth Empire in the Dune Universe will officially come to an end.

The coalition on Dune which remains of The Commonwealth Empire will never forget the legacy The Commonwealth gave it - but it is time for that coalition to find its own legacy, and build its own history - and for The Commonwealth in the other universe(s) to continue its own.

Live For The Past
Die For The Future
Fight For The Present
And Never Give Up.

War is our imperitive, and so we, The Commonwealth, shall fight! Long live The Commonwealth! Smile

The Commonwealth had a good run, and her last war against The Order of The Iron Fist was the sending off she deserved.... even if she did survive it in the end lol.

I ll be departing Dune soon, and playing Aderan wars instead.

Incidentally - i don't think i ve introduced my (real) self to everyone here. My names Ian, i ve played these sort of games for about 2 and a half years now, and am a fairly peaceful player (even if i did kinda account for 3 out of the 4 major alliance wars fought on Dune lol) - i hope to get to know everyone here! Smile

A couple of you know who i am ingame... if not i m sure everyone else will work it out. lol

Anyway, anyone wants to chat, add me on msn - ianjones1246@hotmail.co.uk.

New game, new start - so even old enemies/ contacts are welcome Smile

Cheers Smile


Last edited by ian on Fri May 08, 2009 1:29 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Nomad on Fri May 08, 2009 12:08 am

LOL, I sold my account to a big multi/cheat/scammer right before it crashed. I also enjoyed the original TAW. It scares me that I got that close to hellboy tho hahahahahahaha.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Lucien Lachance on Fri May 08, 2009 7:14 am

we know its you ian, only you can type your way through a novel to just say hi.......lmao

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Location : cheydinhal, cyrodil
Registration date : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Nigatsu_Aka on Fri May 08, 2009 7:19 am

ian wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:welcome death reaver, lol, whats made you leave dunewars?
would it be the iron fist? or just the general feeling among players on the server?
taw..... that takes me back....lol

lol, well, the good news is the war between The Commonwealth and The Order of The Iron Fist ended as of May the 4th in a mutual ceasefire i.e. a draw Smile

The bad news is, i m tired of Dune, and have as such finally decided i m going to leave - and literally just today announced the disbandment of The Commonwealth lol

ian wrote:
Death Reaver wrote:Since The Beginning Of Time Man Has Always Thought Himself To Be Alone In The Universe, With The Creation Of The UNSC And The Discovery Of The Slipstream Drive, Man Was Proven Wrong, Man Discovered That There Were Other Races, Other Beings, Other Empires, And Some Of Them Weren't Friendly At All. Man Came Across a Great Race, a Great Alliance - That Of The Peacekeepers.

With The End Of The UNSC/Covenant War The Two Groups Joined Together In An Empire Spanning Three Whole Galaxies, Adding On New Races When They Were Found. The Main Fighting Force Keeping The Peace Within The Empire, Were The PeaceKeepers, A Dedicated Group Of Men And Women Trained And Hardened For Battle From The Spartan And Elite Programs.

With The Empire Growing At Amazing Speed, And With Many Worlds Demanding Sovereignty And Free Elections, The Empire Dissipated From A Republic To A Democratic System, Where Every World Would Have A Voice. With The Reformation Of The New Democratic System Came A New Name, A Name Of Respect, A Name Of Fear To Those Who Would Try To Destroy It, The Commonwealth.

With The Commonwealth’s PeaceKeepers, And Their Elitist Highguard Strike Teams
They Will Enter This Section Of The Galaxy And Return It To What It Once Was.

Live For The Past
Die For The Future
Fight For The Present
And Never Give Up

With the formation of The Commonwealth on January the 13th, 2008 the Dune universe was changed forever. The armies of the Peacekeepers and U.N.S.C marched across the Dune Galaxy, restoring peace in the name of defending the weaker alliances and realms.

For 17 months The Commonwealth, watched over by its mighty armies, endured against all that was thrown against it. Wave after wave of marauders and barbarians crashed against The Commonwealth forces and defences. Battle after Battle was fought - first against the mighty armies of the Dynasty Empire - the great coalition of the alliances Mass Brutality, The Imperium and Guild of Assassins - then against the secretive and cunning Nexus coalition, with the powerful alliances Black Watch, Knights of Vengeance and The Grand Coalition. Throughout and between these wars a continous struggle waged as The Commonweath armed forces fought to hold the smaller realms at bay - intent on pillaging and plundering the rich peaceful realms of The Commonwealth.

But as with all things, The Commonwealth's days finally drew to a close................. for 14months the Dune Universe prospered, with many realms and many leaders growing, interacting, fighting and trading with one another. For 14months the edges of the Dune Universe continued to expand, with an ever growing numbers of realms and people - but overtime this expansion slowed, untill finally, roughly 14months after the Big Bang and the birth of the Dune universe, the expansion ceased and the edges of the universe began to roll backwards.

No one knows why the Dune universe began to shrink, all that is known is that the mysterious phenomenon swallowed up whole realms and alliances, while other realms and alliances fell inactive and died. For 3 months The Commonwealth empire watched in horror and sadness as their home - their place or origin - The Dune Universe slowly shrank, encompassing ever fewer realms, ever fewer leaders and ever less interaction between what realms remained.

Complacent by the experience gained from numerous victories against other realms and alliances, and demoralised by the growing collapse of the Dune Universe, coupled with the loss of several Commonwealth realms to the mysterious realm wiping phenomenon, The Commonwealth let its defences down.

And so, 14months after TC's foundation, a new and mighty power arose - The Order of The Iron Fist. The day came, when this mighty power, without warning, swept across the frontiers of The Commonwealth, wiping out entire realms and defences, sweeping aside the armies of The Commonwealth. This day was Febuary the 7th 2009.

Faced with only one possibility - The complete annihilation and disbandment of The Commonwealth federation - The Commonwealth rallied its forces and realms to hold the line against its enemies one last time. And so, began the last war of The Commonwealth.

For 3months the 2 great powers fought against one another, locked in an desperate struggle for survival, by the end of which each had fought the other to a stand still. With the Dune universe collapsing around them, and their realms and leaders tired of war, finally, May the 4th 2009, both great powers agreed upon a mutual ceasefire, and so the guns fell silent.

And so - 17months after its foundation, with its emergence from its conflict with The Order of The Iron Fist, The Commonwealth, realising the the extent the Dune Universe had shrank, and just how few alive and active realms remained, made a decision.

The Commonwealth, as a alliance and coalition of realms, leaders and friends, chose to not perish with the rest of the realms and alliances of Dune, when finally the Dune universe collapses in upon itself. The greatest scientists and minds of The Commonwealth Empire, together, collectively pooled all their knowledge and resources into the development of a great gateway, a gateway to span the void between universes, opening out upon another universe.

Through this gateway, many of The Commonwealth's leaders and realms went, what universe they went to noone knows. All that is known is that somewhere out there, in another universe similar to Dune's, a new fledgling Commonwealth Empire is forming - safeguarding the legacy and history of The Commonwealth Empire.

Those who departed the Dune Universe to found The Commonwealth elsewhere, will never forget their origins or history, or every alliance and realm in the Dune universe which has formed part of that history.

With many of the realms leaders having left for another universe, while a handful continue to keep a presence in both universe's, a final meeting of The Commonwealth federation was held.

The decision was made, that with so many of its original realms having left the Dune Universe, to finally end The Commonwealth Empire on Dune. The remaining realms will decide upon the new name for their coalition, and on the 13th of May, 2009 - exactly 17months after its foundation, The Commonwealth Empire in the Dune Universe will officially come to an end.

The coalition on Dune which remains of The Commonwealth Empire will never forget the legacy The Commonwealth gave it - but it is time for that coalition to find its own legacy, and build its own history - and for The Commonwealth in the other universe(s) to continue its own.

Live For The Past
Die For The Future
Fight For The Present
And Never Give Up.

War is our imperitive, and so we, The Commonwealth, shall fight! Long live The Commonwealth! Smile

The Commonwealth had a good run, and her last war against The Order of The Iron Fist was the sending off she deserved.... even if she did survive it in the end lol.

I ll be departing Dune soon, and playing Aderan wars instead.

Incidentally - i don't think i ve introduced my (real) self to everyone here. My names Ian, i ve played these sort of games for about 2 and a half years now, and am a fairly peaceful player (even if i did kinda account for 3 out of the 4 major alliance wars fought on Dune lol) - i hope to get to know everyone here! Smile

A couple of you know who i am ingame... if not i m sure everyone else will work it out. lol

Anyway, anyone wants to chat, add me on msn - ianjones1246@hotmail.co.uk.

New game, new start - so even old enemies/ contacts are welcome Smile

Cheers Smile

Welcome here man.
I wish you all the best and i hope that you didn`t come here with the whinings too (not that this admin will ever listen to whinings, but just in case you plan to do that). Wink
avatar
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Admin on Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 am

lol i think ian is one of the people who you don't need to tell that to Razz

anyways ian i already told you, no one reads past the first sentence if the post is longer than 5 lines lol

want me to add a writers corner so that instead of having a page of text, you write it up there and link the post in your reply? Razz
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Sandwalker on Fri May 08, 2009 12:53 pm

He can write it in the extended discussions section . . . or spam.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by ian on Fri May 08, 2009 12:55 pm

lol, thanks for the welcome Nigatsu_Aka - don't worry, i have intention of "being whiny" on AW... mainly in that a.) I m tired of forum arguments and b.) Uro's a very good admin, and the game is very well thought out and designed - and any new updates and their implications on the game are actually pre-thought out! (compared to dune with its *beloved* raid limit and transfer limit lol)

@ Rik, lmao - good point. I guess my introduction was a little "extensive".... the question is though, introduction to who/ what? Wink

Admin wrote:anyways ian i already told you, no one reads past the first sentence if the post is longer than 5 lines lol

want me to add a writers corner so that instead of having a page of text, you write it up there and link the post in your reply? Razz

lol, no thanks - i m ok Smile - i ll actively work on decreasing my posts for now on, and cutting out the reasoning/ maths behind any posts unless someone challenges it lol
avatar
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Admin on Fri May 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Sandwalker wrote:He can write it in the extended discussions section . . . or spam.
extended discussion is about stuff non related to AW.
spam wouldn't qualify either because the stuff is actually post relevant but it often goes into significant detail that two groups of people will never read it
1) those who don't understand the game well enough to follow his explanation steps
2) those who are just too lazy to read it, about 98% of the worlds population, (./and/or might just reject it outright, independant of the correctness of the post, but just simply "because they can")

and ian you forgot c) I dont mind and actually welcome everyone to criticize the work I already did/plan on doing under the condition they present a viable alternative fix Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Magnus on Fri May 08, 2009 1:36 pm

LMAO IAN you should become a writer,novelist etc. Instead of studying what you study. Oh hm well Lawyers or stuff like that have to talk much too and write a bunch. LOL you picked the right job lmfao bounce lol!
avatar
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Age : 45
Number of posts : 312
Location : Here I am here ha ha ha ha
Registration date : 2009-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Admiral Ackbar on Fri May 08, 2009 8:06 pm

i remember you ian. i used to play dune, was in UNSC for a short while, doubt you'll remember me, was a long time ago. nice to see you on here.

we joined on the same day aswell by forum registrations Razz
guess you're already miles ahead of me

Admiral Ackbar
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by ian on Fri May 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Admiral Ackbar wrote:i remember you ian. i used to play dune, was in UNSC for a short while, doubt you'll remember me, was a long time ago. nice to see you on here.

we joined on the same day aswell by forum registrations Razz
guess you're already miles ahead of me

If you like feel free to add me on msn - ianjones1246@hotmail.co.uk - its always good to get to re-know old and new faces! I must admit i don't remember a member called Admiral Ackbar in UNSC, but you might have had a different name from back then lol - anyway if you add me on msn and tell me who you used to be ingame on Dune, i might remember who you are lol Smile

How you finding Aderan wars so far if we both started roughly the same time? lol
avatar
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by chaos on Fri May 08, 2009 11:05 pm

run to the bomb shelter and get your reading glasses, Ian has arrived !!!!

im not a man of many words


hi
avatar
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Age : 26
Number of posts : 324
Location : Atlantis, Pegasus Galaxy, Universe
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey folks

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum