Selling A.T... to A.T starved players :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling A.T... to A.T starved players :P

Post by ian on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi guys.

Well... i figured there's bound to be some of you out there who can't buy enough attack turns to use up your 48 supply turns a day raiding/ farming.... especially the larger players.

My logic goes, some profit (farming/ raiding with A.T brought from me) is better than no profit (not being able to farm/ raid due to running out of A.T).

I ll be selling 100 attack turns a day at a 500k rate.... thats 50million Kuwal for 100. I m a new player, so if i use my attack turns for farming or raiding i can normally farm for 3 - 4million kuwal per hit.... but not much more than that! Larger members i m sure can farm for a lot more Wink

So... i m prepared to sell my attack turns in the short to medium term (couple of weeks probably) at a rate which will bring me in more kuwal than if i used them to farm or raid.... but which will enable whoever buys them to make more profit vs. if they don't buy them and run out of A.T. Both parties benefit Smile

If noone buys them, i ll just farm or raid as usual Smile

Price is 500k per A.T. If your interested, contact me on msn - ianjones1246@hotmail.co.uk

First batch of 100 will be available tommorrow - after that any brokers sent, i ll accept the moment i get the A.T

Cheers!

Last edited by ian on Fri May 08, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling A.T... to A.T starved players :P

Post by chaos on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 pm

so thats 500mil per k

you are right in your principal, however just because the large strike pplayers can get hits of 40 mil, doent mean they get 40 mil profit, more likely 10, as wepon damage is very high with a big strike.

thus i suggest you re-think your stratergy.
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ian on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:01 pm

chaos wrote:so thats 500mil per k

you are right in your principal, however just because the large strike pplayers can get hits of 40 mil, doent mean they get 40 mil profit, more likely 10, as wepon damage is very high with a big strike.

thus i suggest you re-think your stratergy.

lol. My strategy works fine chaos Wink

If i find a buyer, i make more gold than had i used my A.T to farm/ raid with. If i don't find a buyer, i use my A.T to farm/ raid with. If i sell my A.T at current rates, i m a lot worse off than had i farmed/ raided with them.

Eithier way, finding a buyer = me a LOT better off than if i sell at current rates. Not finding a buyer = me keeping my A.T and farming/ raiding with them myself = me better off than if i sell at current rates.

If a large strike player thinks he can make a profit farming, using my A.T... its his call, and he ll broker me. If not, no harm done Smile.... the offers simply on the table for those desperately looking for A.T.
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down