income bug?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

income bug?

Post by kingkongfan1 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:58 pm

I just noticed this today, not sure if it is a bug or if there is something else going on, but here goes...

on my construction page, I show 100,000 training facilities & 100,000 weapons factories, which is what I built.
Also I show 5,000 sams factories, 5,000 aircraft factories, & 50,000 munition factories. which is what I built.

here is the odd part...

on the Air Force page I show 6,500 sam factories, 6,500 aircraft factories, & 65,000 munitions factories. also, on the training page it says I can train 130,000 per turn. I am not complaining, just wanted you to be aware of this potential bug...


Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed name of topic...)
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by doxakk on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Overtime Production
avatar
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Age : 50
Number of posts : 77
Location : Cyprus
Registration date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by mental on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:06 pm

doxakk wrote:Overtime Production

Yup
avatar
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Age : 152
Number of posts : 210
Location : Under my bridge
Registration date : 2010-12-07

View user profile http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by kingkongfan1 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:27 pm

ok, good, what about this-

weapons upkeep- -155,194,748

is this supposed to go into negative numbers?
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by mental on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Now that looks to be a bug. . .
avatar
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Age : 152
Number of posts : 210
Location : Under my bridge
Registration date : 2010-12-07

View user profile http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by kingkongfan1 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:14 pm

what do you make of this? now showing

weapons upkeep- -172,042,748

also the income page shows that my income should be 5,673,113,328 per turn, but I only got 4,547,993,252 at turn change.

dunno exactly what is going on but it is odd to me.
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by Manleva on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Weapons Upkeep has a minus sign in front of it because it is being subtracted from the subtotal above.

The Subtotal is your actual income adjusted by AE.

Work Conditions, Production Reduction, Realm Alert, Mercenary Salary and Weapons Upkeep all reduce your income hence the minus sign
avatar
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Age : 59
Number of posts : 659
Location : New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by kingkongfan1 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Manleva wrote:Weapons Upkeep has a minus sign in front of it because it is being subtracted from the subtotal above.

The Subtotal is your actual income adjusted by AE.

Work Conditions, Production Reduction, Realm Alert, Mercenary Salary and Weapons Upkeep all reduce your income hence the minus sign

not sure that everything you say is correct, see below-

Income Details
Income from Untrained units 1,178,880
Income from Farmers 4,700,000,000
Income from Workers 0
Income from Miners 0
Income Total (Bonus 0 %) 4,701,178,880 (0)
Administrative Efficiency 95.75 %
Subtotal 4,501,378,778
Work Conditions (30 %) 1,350,413,633
Production Reduction (0 %) 0
Realm Alert Cost (0 %) 0
Mercenary Salary 0
Weapon Upkeep -178,022,881
Total Realm Production 5,673,769,530
Commander boost (Commander Rate) 0 (0)
Officer Distribution 0
Empire Total 5,673,769,530 <<<<<

notice the empire total above, that amount is what I should have gotten at turn change, am I correct?

well what I actually got was- 4,547,993,252

what you say about the (-) sign is probably correct, but it doesn't explain the loss of income.

thanks for the info tho.

**EDIT**

turn change at 16:00 gametime July 17th income is 4,539,015,624 should have been 5,673,769,530. that is a difference of 1,134,753,906

**EDIT2**

turn change at 16:30 gametime July 17th income is 4,539,061,730. income is different at each turn change.

turn change at 17:00 gametime July 17th income is  4,558,532,804. dunno, seems bugged to me.

**EDIT3**

ok, I have figured out that part of the issue is due to the fact that I am training income units, but that does not explain everything imo. see below-

Income Details
Income from Untrained units 5,995,500
Income from Farmers 4,739,000,000
Income from Workers 0
Income from Miners 0
Income Total (Bonus 0 %) 4,744,995,500 (0)
Administrative Efficiency 95.74 %
Subtotal 4,542,858,692
Work Conditions (30 %) 1,362,857,608
Production Reduction (0 %) 0
Realm Alert Cost (0 %) 0
Mercenary Salary 0
Weapon Upkeep -178,022,881
Total Realm Production 5,727,693,418
Commander boost (Commander Rate) 0 (0)
Officer Distribution 0
Empire Total 5,727,693,418 <<<<<<<

income at turn change at 20:00 July 17 is 4,582,108,654.


Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:08 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More info...)
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by doxakk on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:12 am

Overtime Banking?
avatar
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Age : 50
Number of posts : 77
Location : Cyprus
Registration date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by Manleva on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 am

income should also increase slightly each turn even if no units are trained as untrained units also generate income
avatar
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Age : 59
Number of posts : 659
Location : New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 pm

doxakk wrote:Overtime Banking?

interesting, didn't know there was such a thing. but wouldn't the amount of kuwal in my bank increase by the turn if this were the case? I ask because there has been no such increase in the amount of kuwal in my bank. the only time the amount of kuwal in my bank increases is when I deposit kuwal in my bank, so idk what is going on.

@Manleva- you are very correct in what you say.

thank you both for the info.

btw, see below, I went back to "normal"

Income Details
Income from Untrained units 706,500
Income from Farmers 4,750,000,000
Income from Workers 0
Income from Miners 0
Income Total (Bonus 0 %) 4,750,706,500 (0)
Administrative Efficiency 96.41 %
Subtotal 4,580,156,137
Work Conditions (0 %) 0
Production Reduction (0 %) 0
Realm Alert Cost (0 %) 0
Mercenary Salary 0
Weapon Upkeep -178,022,881
Total Realm Production 4,402,133,256
Commander boost (Commander Rate) 0 (0)
Officer Distribution 0
Empire Total 4,402,133,256 <<<<<<<

income at turn change july 18th 8:00 gametime- 4,402,088,637. something is not right imo.
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by fivel on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 pm

at the research page>advance techs you will see that you have overtime banking 20% (ONLY WHEN YOU ARE ON OVERTIME)
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:31 pm

fivel wrote:at the research page>advance techs you will see that you have overtime banking 20% (ONLY WHEN YOU ARE ON OVERTIME)

thank you very much for this info as I had completely forgotten about this. unfortunately it doesn't explain the differences in my last post, I was on normal, not overtime, & was still having an issue with missing income-

Income Details
Income from Untrained units 1,363,860
Income from Farmers 4,750,000,000
Income from Workers 0
Income from Miners 0
Income Total (Bonus 0 %) 4,751,363,860 (0)
Administrative Efficiency 96.41 %
Subtotal 4,580,789,897
Work Conditions (0 %) 0
Production Reduction (0 %) 0
Realm Alert Cost (0 %) 0
Mercenary Salary 0
Weapon Upkeep -178,022,881
Total Realm Production 4,402,767,016
Commander boost (Commander Rate) 0 (0)
Officer Distribution 0
Empire Total 4,402,767,016 <<<<<<<

turn income at July 18th 14:30 gametime- 4,402,722,379

**EDIT**

Income Details
Income from Untrained units 1,687,900
Income from Farmers 4,750,000,000
Income from Workers 0
Income from Miners 0
Income Total (Bonus 0 %) 4,751,687,900 (0)
Administrative Efficiency 96.41 %
Subtotal 4,581,102,304
Work Conditions (0 %) 0
Production Reduction (0 %) 0
Realm Alert Cost (0 %) 0
Mercenary Salary 0
Weapon Upkeep -178,022,881
Total Realm Production 4,403,079,423
Commander boost (Commander Rate) 0 (0)
Officer Distribution 0
Empire Total 4,403,079,423 <<<<<<<

turn income at turn change 18 July 18:00 gametime- 4,402,767,016


Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : more info...)
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by fivel on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:38 am

That is because our turn income is not updated every turn (turn income is instant updated only if you click on the income page) and it fluctuate with administrative eficiency witch depends on global average army size (sory if i'm hard to fallow, but idk how to explain it in english)
It is a bug but the income fluctuation is unsignificant so it's not a big one (i think this is the reason why it was not fixed and it will not get fixed) and it only affect players with an army size bigger than the global average army size (the ones that have an administrative efficiency under 100%)
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by kingkongfan1 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:59 am

fivel wrote:That is because our turn income is not updated every turn (turn income is instant updated only if you click on the income page) and it fluctuate with administrative eficiency witch depends on global average army size (sory if i'm hard to fallow, but idk how to explain it in english)
It is a bug but the income fluctuation is unsignificant so it's not a big one (i think this is the reason why it was not fixed and it will not get fixed) and it only affect players with an army size bigger than the global average army size (the ones that have an administrative efficiency under 100%)

I understand what you are saying, but it doesn't make any sense as up until recently my turn income would equal what was showing in my "Empire Total" section of my income details page... this difference has only been occurring for the last 4-5 days, before that, there was no issue. it seems to me that if what you say is true this difference would have been a constant over the past 4+ years that I have been playing AW... but then again, what do I know? lol...
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by fivel on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 pm

as far as i know, it was always been this way for my account ever since i got over the Global Average Army Size. (when the administrative efficiency got under 100%)

Neutral

but like i said it didn't bother me since the fluctuation of the income was under 20 millions Kuwal / turn
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: income bug?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum