Weapon factories and Training facilities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weapon factories and Training facilities

Post by Smog on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

I've noticed that people with Con Yard 5 got their money back, since it was 1t to build. Did the same thing happen for weapon factories and training facilities? The difference is somewhat significant, considering the drop to 30 from 100 million a piece.
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weapon factories and Training facilities

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 am

Smog wrote:I've noticed that people with Con Yard 5 got their money back, since it was 1t to build. Did the same thing happen for weapon factories and training facilities? The difference is somewhat significant, considering the drop to 30 from 100 million a piece.
No, because on the other side of the spectrum you have people who had only 5-10k of facilities and were only paying 10-15 mil a piece and now had it jump to 30 mil. And those who built it for the old price did it wanting to have clear benefits of faster training.

If anything, the release should have actually had a 1 week grace period where people can chose to build training/weapon facilities for the old cost or switch to new cost immediately.

3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 am

Admin wrote:
No, because on the other side of the spectrum you have people who had only 5-10k of facilities and were only paying 10-15 mil a piece and now had it jump to 30 mil.
So basically you're saying that I should be happy that other people are paying more for what I have already paid?
Admin wrote:And those who built it for the old price did it wanting to have clear benefits of faster training.
Which now everyone can do for half the money some of us paid.

Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 am

Smog wrote:
Admin wrote:
No, because on the other side of the spectrum you have people who had only 5-10k of facilities and were only paying 10-15 mil a piece and now had it jump to 30 mil.
So basically you're saying that I should be happy that other people are paying more for what I have already paid?
No, i'm saying that the matter is a lot more complicated than giving people back 1T kuwal for an overpriced building even though they used those 4 PBP's from that for a long time
Smog wrote:
Admin wrote:And those who built it for the old price did it wanting to have clear benefits of faster training.
Which now everyone can do for half the money some of us paid.
But these some of you also had the benefit of training units faster for a longer period of time.

3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top