World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Keinutnai on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:20 pm

After more than a year of practically constant war (only two short periods of peace after 1st mujengan war until TMI war and again about a month long peace after TMI war until 2nd Mujengan war), World Republic fought its way to become the alliance with most war experience and now, even became the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience.

World Republic is the first alliance to reach the magical number of 100 billion war experience. This also means that our alliance has destroyed the biggest value of units and weapons, despite only one out of three wars initiated by World Republic (due to farming policy breach by Mujengan).

The goal of World Republic reaching the 100 billion war experience mark before any other alliance, and the goal of reaching it this year was a challenging goal and I am glad that World Republic managed to achieve it!

Fortunately I got a log from exactly one year ago, which shows us how much war experience each alliance had and allows a comparison:

16.11.2011 Alliance ranks from one year ago:
Rank Name Leader Power War Experience Size
1 TMI_AmericanDiabetesMonth seaborgium 3,359,909,345,026 31,758,080,912 33
2 Mujengan Smog 908,378,922,016 41,539,243,712 24
3 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 1,111,694,785,498 27,358,438,529 81


16.11.2012 Current alliance ranks:
1 T.M.I.(Requiem) KingKongFan1 10,758,732,940,788 72,865,717,478 20
2 Mujengan Smog 3,547,205,688,642 85,975,216,241 9
3 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 934,666,906,465 100,315,623,465 27


World Republic increased war experience from 27.4 billion to 100.3 billion (72.9 billion increase) +266% increase
Mujengan increased from 41.5 billion to 86 billion (44.5 billion increase) +107% increase
TMI increased from 31.8 billion to 72.9 billion (41.1 billion increase) +129% increase


We have killed the following assets:
Attack Soldiers Killed (80) 231,282,592
Attack Mercs Killed (60) 1,371,906
Defense Soldiers Killed (200) 60,230,191
Defense Mercs Killed (150) 313,795
Spies Killed (60) 79,171,778
Assassins Killed (60) 119,597,401
Workers Killed (50) 11,850,960
Miners Killed (50) 31,078,807
Fighters Destroyed (-) 0
Fighter Value Destroyed (-) 0
Space Stations Destroyed (-) 0
Weapons Destroyed (0.0002) 278,214,676,208,300

UU price: 375,000 kuwal
Soldier/Merc Price: 525,000 kuwal

We killed a total of 534,897,430 units
We destroyed weapons worth over 278.2 trillion kuwal
Total value we destroyed equals 532,125,268,383,300 kuwal (over 532 trillion)

I believe we destroyed more value than any other alliance.


The last year (last 365 days) was the most deadly and the most exciting out of all years I had on Aderan Wars.

I am happy with the result.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Gamniac on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Wouldn't have hurt to stick the green number in a table, much easier to read that way.

Anyway, I see TMI managed to triple it's power and double the war exp. in the course of one war while writing of 13 members, most of which were in-actives, if memory serves. It seemed to me the in-actives were all we managed to hit during that war. Laughing
Mujengan, by and large, pulled the same stunt in two wars, one which was ongoing at the time, and one that's ongoing right now. put together, that's basically one full war. Shame there's not an aggression award, huh?
Well done to to those two on their respective achievements.
avatar
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Age : 29
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by fivel on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Keinutnai wrote:World Republic is the first alliance to reach the magical number of 100 billion war experience. This also means that our alliance has destroyed the biggest value of units and weapons
(check the explanation below)
, despite only one out of three wars initiated by World Republic (due to farming policy breach by Mujengan).


Fortunately I got a log from exactly one year ago, which shows us how much war experience each alliance had and allows a comparison:

16.11.2011 Alliance ranks from one year ago:
Rank Name Leader Power War Experience Size
1 TMI_AmericanDiabetesMonth seaborgium 3,359,909,345,026 31,758,080,912 33
2 Mujengan Smog 908,378,922,016 41,539,243,712 24
3 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 1,111,694,785,498 27,358,438,529 81


16.11.2012 Current alliance ranks:
1 T.M.I.(Requiem) KingKongFan1 10,758,732,940,788 72,865,717,478 20
2 Mujengan Smog 3,547,205,688,642 85,975,216,241 9
3 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 934,666,906,465 100,315,623,465 27


World Republic increased war experience from 27.4 billion to 100.3 billion (72.9 billion increase) +266% increase
Mujengan increased from 41.5 billion to 86 billion (44.5 billion increase) +107% increase
TMI increased from 31.8 billion to 72.9 billion (41.1 billion increase) +129% increase

if you will add how much war exp TMI and Muj gained you will see that you haven't done so good (both alliances war exp gained was from you) so can you tell us HOW MUCH DID YOU LOST to kill what you've said below? Laughing Laughing Laughing
We have killed the following assets:
Attack Soldiers Killed (80) 231,282,592
Attack Mercs Killed (60) 1,371,906
Defense Soldiers Killed (200) 60,230,191
Defense Mercs Killed (150) 313,795
Spies Killed (60) 79,171,778
Assassins Killed (60) 119,597,401
Workers Killed (50) 11,850,960
Miners Killed (50) 31,078,807
Fighters Destroyed (-) 0
Fighter Value Destroyed (-) 0
Space Stations Destroyed (-) 0
Weapons Destroyed (0.0002) 278,214,676,208,300

UU price: 375,000 kuwal
Soldier/Merc Price: 525,000 kuwal

We killed a total of 534,897,430 units
We destroyed weapons worth over 278.2 trillion kuwal
Total value we destroyed equals 532,125,268,383,300 kuwal (over 532 trillion)

I believe we destroyed more value than any other alliance.

and you definitely lost much more than any other alliance, good job Very Happy
The last year (last 365 days) was the most deadly and the most exciting out of all years I had on Aderan Wars.

I am happy with the result.

US too Very Happy
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Keinutnai on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 pm

I am certain that the accounts of all WR members are worth less kuwal that the accounts of either TMI or Mujengan (mainly because average WR member is a casual player spending much less time on Aderan Wars than average Mujengan or TMI player, and WR accounts are on average much younger than TMI or Mujengan accounts). Since there is less kuwal and it is split up among more members it is obvious that WR members will have to use less good technology, hence if WR, TMI and Mujengan are equally skilled, then obviously the losses of WR with less good technology must be higher.

This is logical, and there is nothing special about it. The only thing which makes no sense is why you are wondering about it. It should be clear to anyone who knows some basics of Aderan Wars.

Additionally, since 2 wars have been started against us, in two wars we faced a situation where the opponent was well prepared for the war, made the first hit ie. losing attack soldiers that give us less war experience than the defense soldiers we lost, and on top of that faced us, who were still recovering from the last war.

Even if technologies were equal (which they were not), when facing opponents who launched first strikes while you were still recovering from the last war, requires a fighting skill far better than that of the opponents if we wished to have less losses than the opponent. Again this must be logical to everyone.

So yes, losing less with weaker accounts, weaker technology and after taking the first strike while still recovering from the last war is basically mission impossible, but I believe World Republic has done a great job countering it. I don't think other alliances would be able to withstand such scenario if they were in our situation (with the forces we had against the forces we stood).

Fivel, you can turn it how you want, it won't change the fact that I am happy with the result.

Also, please learn that losing more with weaker technology is NORMAL.
Same as it is normal for the massed account to lose more than attackers if the whole account is wiped out (defense + assasssins + spies).
It is very easy to destroy more than you lose when massing someone (if you go all the way).

Whenever we killed players assassins and spies or sabotaged a player, we practically always killed much more than we lost, 2:1 up to 4:1 ratios are normal for us, despite us having weaker technology (even if we included the higher losses in assaults).
Massing efficiently doesn't require much skill either. It requires merely the knowledge of missions and some teamwork.

If Mujengan gained more war exp in this war, then it isn't because they are better skilled at fighting (they are not more skilled than us). It's mainly because they have better technologies. They also benefited from their first strike killing more defense soldiers than us, because defenders yield more war exp than attack soldiers.

It has nothing to do with their fighting skill. Strike missions are just clicking, don't require much skill beyond basic teamwork. But considering the losses in their failed sabotage and assassination missions, I consider Mujengan less skilled in sabotage and assassinations than World Republic. They failed many sabotage/assassinations missions against us, while we failed either 1 or none. One could say that our slight advantage in sab/ass skill was outmatched by their technological advantage and their first strike.

So it should be clear to everyone that gaining more war experience is easy if you got a technological advantage over an alliance, or if you do more attacking than the other alliance (or a first strike), or a combination of these.

This really isn't something that should be discussed. It should be pretty clear to everyone without me having to say it.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Special Agent 47 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:44 am

I personally find this entire thread laughable. Coming from an alliance who keeps repeating they are peaceful, then make a goal to reach 100 bill WE? The funniest part is I am willing to bet the biggest part of the WE results from getting the crap kicked out of WR over and over and over.

Hell of a thing to be proud of is all I can say, but then again I guess it is all WR has to be proud of. Trying to make it like its something "good" they did instead of fighting people who actually build things to kill and fight with, while they cower and refuse to build. Playing the system to their favor, and being a whipping post and laughing stock to the rest of the game. If it makes you happy then go for it. I know plenty of people who get a great laugh out of propaganda like this.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

All WR needs now are some cheerleaders chanting "We get our asses kicked oh yes we do, we get our asses kicked much more then you!!!!"

avatar
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Location : Preparing for my next mission.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by fivel on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:14 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:I personally find this entire thread laughable. Coming from an alliance who keeps repeating they are peaceful, then make a goal to reach 100 bill WE? The funniest part is I am willing to bet the biggest part of the WE results from getting the crap kicked out of WR over and over and over.

Hell of a thing to be proud of is all I can say, but then again I guess it is all WR has to be proud of. Trying to make it like its something "good" they did instead of fighting people who actually build things to kill and fight with, while they cower and refuse to build. Playing the system to their favor, and being a whipping post and laughing stock to the rest of the game. If it makes you happy then go for it. I know plenty of people who get a great laugh out of propaganda like this.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

All WR needs now are some cheerleaders chanting "We get our asses kicked oh yes we do, we get our asses kicked much more then you!!!!"


+1
i was trying to say the same thing but you did it in a much better way
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

in this war i've been fully massed but after a few days i was back on the first page, vaga was in the same situation, coming was in this situation twice (i think)

but you?? you have been hit once and you stayed down with the rest of WR, you say your massing is at a better ratio??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing you make me laugh, the only good massing you've did was against i dont remember his name who tried to do some massing on his own and he actualy killed his own COVERT and after that you took down his defenceless account AND the second good massing was against castravete who also built a defence with out a covert, the rest of your massing are laughable at the best
if you want to see some good massing try and BUILD SOMETHING (massing dead accounts will always be a waste of resources but we cant rebuild your accounts to do some good massing)
if you really believe what you had wrote in this thread and it's not used just for propaganda, i feel petty for you
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Keinutnai on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:20 pm

fivel wrote:
in this war i've been fully massed but after a few days i was back on the first page, vaga was in the same situation, coming was in this situation twice (i think)

but you?? you have been hit once and you stayed down with the rest of WR, you say your massing is at a better ratio??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing you make me laugh, the only good massing you've did was against i dont remember his name who tried to do some massing on his own and he actualy killed his own COVERT and after that you took down his defenceless account AND the second good massing was against castravete who also built a defence with out a covert, the rest of your massing are laughable at the best
if you want to see some good massing try and BUILD SOMETHING (massing dead accounts will always be a waste of resources but we cant rebuild your accounts to do some good massing)
if you really believe what you had wrote in this thread and it's not used just for propaganda, i feel petty for you

Your post is full of bull.

In every massing, where we used hunt assassin missions and/or sabotage missions, we kill more than we lost. Usually killed 2-4 times more than we lost. And we did this to most Mujengan members. You yourself got your ass kicked many times. You were one of our favorite punching bags, and if you were not blind, you would have seen how efficiently we massed you, so you should be the last one to talk like this.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by fivel on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm

once again you make me think you are ....

many times? you only massed me ONCE, the rest of your attacks against me were just petty attempts were you lost more than me just like the rest of your attacks against mujengan (you only massed 2 accounts with 2-4:1 ratio, and those masses were a nice gift for you from 2 of our members)

in this war just like the last war you fought you try to attack a few week accounts and you let the rest grow in peace,
i repeat myself, if you really believe all this BS you write, than i feel petty for you
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by mental on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:19 pm

This thread is just baiting/propaganda.

The only reason you have hit 100b WE is because you personally have dragged your own members through wars they are not fit to fight,
If you put as much effort into helping the people you recruit to learn the game and work together you might not have had to bore your opponents to death with the bulltish posts and turtling tactics.

WR are like a big machine that has single handedly damaged the fabric of this game, New players are recruited and never join the community and are feed propaganda, They are isolated and never reach their true potential.

Just about every post I see from you on here is bragging, Well *CLAP CLAP CLAP* your self promotion has buried your own brothers game.
avatar
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Age : 153
Number of posts : 210
Location : Under my bridge
Registration date : 2010-12-07

View user profile http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by fivel on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:30 pm

to bad you can't get into politics, you are the true descendant (or at least made from the same fabric) of Hitler, when he was loosing the war he was telling everyone that he is winning, but at least now Hitler is known world wide and he will always be mentioned in the history books while you will be known, just on this forum, by 10-15 people Laughing
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Gamniac on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 pm

I think you just crossed a line with the hitler reference there, fivel.

Incidentally, that brownshirt dipshit at least knew to point the propaganda at his own people (and conquered areas), not at everybody else, so your comparison has a bit of a limp.
avatar
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Age : 29
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by fivel on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Gamniac wrote:I think you just crossed a line(what line?) with the hitler reference there, fivel.

Incidentally, that brownshirt dipshit at least knew to point the propaganda at his own people (and conquered areas), not at everybody else, so your comparison has a bit of a limp.
Hitler's propaganda was not directed only to his own people, he used media to try to make people to think that he was winning not only in germany
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by seaborgium on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Lets see the out come of report.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Keinutnai on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

mental wrote:This thread is just baiting/propaganda.

The only reason you have hit 100b WE is because you personally have dragged your own members through wars they are not fit to fight,
If you put as much effort into helping the people you recruit to learn the game and work together you might not have had to bore your opponents to death with the bulltish posts and turtling tactics.

WR are like a big machine that has single handedly damaged the fabric of this game, New players are recruited and never join the community and are feed propaganda, They are isolated and never reach their true potential.

Just about every post I see from you on here is bragging, Well *CLAP CLAP CLAP* your self promotion has buried your own brothers game.
Those who started wars against us dragged us into wars, not me. We have been probably in 8 wars sofar, and the only war we started was the first World Republic - Mujengan war, which our members voted for after Smog refused to pay compensation for a bad hit. If you want to counter this argument by saying those wars were caused by me, then keep it for yourself, because claims of non-existant spies, revenge, boredom, or other reasons are just lame excuses. Wars are caused by those who start them and they are started because the attackers want to fight.

We accept responsibility for starting a war against Mujengan after he broke our policy and didnt pay compensation. But all other wars were started by others, despite us not braking anyone's policies.


I know World Republic and our members much better than you, so please, don't talk about something you have no idea about. You don't know our members. They know everything about the game they want to know, and any advice YOU would give them would not convince our members who work 50/60 hours a week or have a family with kids to suddently change their attitude and start logging in 5 times a day and spend hours on the game each day. You cannot force people to be more active than they want. What many people outside World Republic do not understand is that in World Republic real life has a priority over gaming.

Also, have you even thought what the game would be like if there was no World Republic? Without World Republic most people who come to Aderan Wars would never been spoken to by any alliance, and players who are alone will play shorter. Only about a year ago other alliances become more active, like Holy Cross, actively engaging new players, helping to retain them. Without WR they would be alone, and many would leave the game already within a month of playing. It is thanks to World Republic that they became members of a community, players who have goals and engage in discussions, players who have the opportunity to take part in competitions and work as a team. All these things extended the time players stay on Aderan Wars. It is also thanks to World Republic that many players have been brought to the game.

Without World Republic the game would have had much less players all along. We help retain players and if we didn't accept them into our ranks, they would have left the game much earlier, because they would be less successful and feel alone, or bored.

Without World Republic there would be much less diversity on Aderan Wars. World Republic has always been one of only 2 or 3 superpowers. Without World Republic there would be no counterbalance to The Imperium, and the game would be owned by Imperium already in 2009, with no one able to oppose it, which would lead to a collapse of the game. It was also Imperium which passed on the knowledge to other players and promoted the ambition to create new alliances.

Thanks to World Republic, members gained important knowledge, fighting and leadership experience and alliances such as VIS, NPO, NewSMTH/水木社 and also Mujengan have been created. Some were shortlived, but VIS and Mujengan lasted long. I believe that the knowledge I passed on to Lord Ishurue and the experience he gained by fighting with us in World Republic helped him to create the successful Mujengan (even though Mujengan betrayed us, after he left and Smog assumed command)

If WR never formed, the game would have collapsed already in 2009, because no one would be able to oppose The Imperium, and other alliances would dissolve if Imperium fought a war against them (which is likely because Imperium was an alliance that enjoyed war), and they would dissolve, because they had no fighting chance against Imperium

And if WR didn't exist for a year, you would have no one to fight against. Without WR there would be a single war between TMI and Mujengan, Mujengan would get owned, their leaders leave for good (just like they left when we fought them, except they would not come back if they knew they have no chance of succeeding), Mujengan would become a shell alliance, TMI would own the game, playerbase fall, and eventually TMI leave themselves.

To sum up:
You cannot force players to be more active than they want, especially if they work or have families to take care of. If a player has many RL responsibilities and is fine logging in 2 times a day, he will not change his way of life only because Mental or the leader of his alliance tells him something. And a player who logs in 2 times a day will obviously grow much slower than a person who sits on the game 24/7.

Without WR, there would be less diversity, much less players, players would abandon their accounts earlier on average, there would be less balance and less fun to play Aderan Wars.


fivel wrote:to bad you can't get into politics, you are the true descendant (or at least made from the same fabric) of Hitler, when he was loosing the war he was telling everyone that he is winning, but at least now Hitler is known world wide and he will always be mentioned in the history books while you will be known, just on this forum, by 10-15 people Laughing

Bravo, you learnt how to use fallacies.
Let's see which fallacies you used here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Not sure you can call my posts propaganda, because most of my posts are either facts, which can be checked by anyone (such as having 100 billion war experience) or merely reports on the calculated kills and losses of WR and Mujengan. They are not biased either, because the leaders of both alliances and their advisors can add up the losses themselves in an excel sheet and will see they are correct.

On the other hand, Mujengan posts are more often than not filled with OPINIONS about losses, beliefs, impressions and other strongly subjective thinking aimed at disproving facts provided by WR, and by making the impression that Mujengan is better than World Republic. An advice to Mujengan: If you want to be taken seriously you have to provide hard evidence, otherwise it's just gossip talk you do.

Mujengan posts on the other hand, are a good example of propaganda, because most are filled with biased perceptions and impressions of players lacking basic evidence.
On the other hand, while I admit, my posts make WR look good (why should I want to make WR look bad? I am proud of my alliance.), I stick with facts and numbers, which can be checked. This is hard evidence, that Mujengan seems incapable to provide for their propaganda. Of course they will call my posts propaganda only to discredit them, even though it takes only 1 minute to open their war experience page and compare their losses, with losses from before the war.

And the bullshit about me not believing what I say. Why on earth would anyone write that? Unlike you guys, I don't live in illusions created by your own minds. I don't rely on impressions, I stick with hard facts. I put it in an excel sheet and I see it myself. It's a fact and just because you are too lazy to add up some numbers in an excel sheet to see it for yourself, that's not my problem. Your arguing is not going to change the facts.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by fivel on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:18 pm

BRAVO good sir, BRAVO
you are the most optimistic men in the world, if someone is telling you that the glass is almost dry, your reply would be: don't worry, i made an excel and I know for a FACT that in realithy the glass is 10% FULL
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Keinutnai on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:24 pm

fivel wrote:BRAVO good sir, BRAVO
you are the most optimistic men in the world, if someone is telling you that the glass is almost dry, your reply would be: don't worry, i made an excel and I know for a FACT that in realithy the glass is 10% FULL

No, that wouldn't be my reply.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Special Agent 47 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:31 pm

mental wrote:This thread is just baiting/propaganda.

The only reason you have hit 100b WE is because you personally have dragged your own members through wars they are not fit to fight,
If you put as much effort into helping the people you recruit to learn the game and work together you might not have had to bore your opponents to death with the bulltish posts and turtling tactics.


WR are like a big machine that has single handedly damaged the fabric of this game, New players are recruited and never join the community and are feed propaganda, They are isolated and never reach their true potential.

Just about every post I see from you on here is bragging, Well *CLAP CLAP CLAP* your self promotion has buried your own brothers game.

Well said Mental. Very well said on all accounts.
avatar
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Location : Preparing for my next mission.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Smog on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:

Well said Mental. Very well said on all accounts.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but I feel that by all you mean at least two. Am I wrong?
avatar
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Age : 29
Number of posts : 223
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Special Agent 47 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:39 pm

I fully 100% agree with all 4 statements made by mental. That is why I made each point different by bold, italics, underlineing, and coloring. All 4 points are spot on.


This thread is exactly why WR and Kenzu will always be hated and looked down upon. He takes a game mechanic that gaurentees him something and attempts to brag about it like he and his alliance did it when everyone in the game knows the truth. He intentionally drags up negativity in the forums and then trys to scold others and get them banned for it. All along all he is doing is killing the game and the only place any positive communications can go on. So many people no longer even bother to post in forums because of Kenzu, his false statements, twisting of facts, and just in general ego that is guarded and protected by his abused powers and his Admin Brother. He does what he wants with immunity while others get banned for the same thing he does. Sadest part is he does not even do his job in forums. So many posts to admin never get responses, and if a response is from Kenzu its either a half truth, a total untruth, or a false portrail of the real truth. Seems Martin comes to forums less and less as even direct sent PMs are no longer answered. In any normal forums the forum staff, which is Kenzu alone, would support the admin by alerting him to issues in forums only he can address. That is not the case in these forums tho.

One of the greatest games ever made mechanics wise, and its being killed by uncaringness, lack of effort, and a family relationship that is blinding.
avatar
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Location : Preparing for my next mission.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by kingkongfan1 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:I fully 100% agree with all 4 statements made by mental. That is why I made each point different by bold, italics, underlineing, and coloring. All 4 points are spot on.


This thread is exactly why WR and Kenzu will always be hated and looked down upon. He takes a game mechanic that gaurentees him something and attempts to brag about it like he and his alliance did it when everyone in the game knows the truth. He intentionally drags up negativity in the forums and then trys to scold others and get them banned for it. All along all he is doing is killing the game and the only place any positive communications can go on. So many people no longer even bother to post in forums because of Kenzu, his false statements, twisting of facts, and just in general ego that is guarded and protected by his abused powers and his Admin Brother. He does what he wants with immunity while others get banned for the same thing he does. Sadest part is he does not even do his job in forums. So many posts to admin never get responses, and if a response is from Kenzu its either a half truth, a total untruth, or a false portrail of the real truth. Seems Martin comes to forums less and less as even direct sent PMs are no longer answered. In any normal forums the forum staff, which is Kenzu alone, would support the admin by alerting him to issues in forums only he can address. That is not the case in these forums tho.

One of the greatest games ever made mechanics wise, and its being killed by uncaringness, lack of effort, and a family relationship that is blinding.

+1, hit the nail on the head.
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by castravete on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 pm

I'll stick with SA47's statement...Kenzu remains full of it and he is as usefull as his brother that protects him...The game is dying and still they reamin the best...they don't search for solutions they just help the grave digger to bury it deeper...still Kenzu reamins the best for himself and also for his brother.

Btw WR? Can we mop the floor with you guys for another 100 bil WE?
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 29
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by fivel on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:I fully 100% agree with all 4 statements made by mental. That is why I made each point different by bold, italics, underlineing, and coloring. All 4 points are spot on.


This thread is exactly why WR and Kenzu will always be hated and looked down upon. He takes a game mechanic that gaurentees him something and attempts to brag about it like he and his alliance did it when everyone in the game knows the truth. He intentionally drags up negativity in the forums and then trys to scold others and get them banned for it. All along all he is doing is killing the game and the only place any positive communications can go on. So many people no longer even bother to post in forums because of Kenzu, his false statements, twisting of facts, and just in general ego that is guarded and protected by his abused powers and his Admin Brother. He does what he wants with immunity while others get banned for the same thing he does. Sadest part is he does not even do his job in forums. So many posts to admin never get responses, and if a response is from Kenzu its either a half truth, a total untruth, or a false portrail of the real truth. Seems Martin comes to forums less and less as even direct sent PMs are no longer answered. In any normal forums the forum staff, which is Kenzu alone, would support the admin by alerting him to issues in forums only he can address. That is not the case in these forums tho.

One of the greatest games ever made mechanics wise, and its being killed by uncaringness, lack of effort, and a family relationship that is blinding.

Laughing why do you say kenzu is hated? we tried to tell him the exact same thing, but he said that if Muj feels this way we cant say it for the entire server, so you will probably get the same response Laughing
avatar
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by castravete on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:51 pm

We should start a new poll or a thread to see who hates Kenzu's guts and who is with him(guess only the dudes from the supply lines Smile) )
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 29
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Republic - the first alliance to reach 100 billion war experience

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum