Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New updates on test server. Please test it now!

+3
kingkongfan1
Nomad
Kenzu
7 posters

Go down

New updates on test server. Please test it now! Empty New updates on test server. Please test it now!

Post by Kenzu Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 am

Admin released a lot of updates for the reset/test server (www.reset.aderanwars.com)

You will notice visible changes including changes to battle logs (you will see recent reports in the report page, which allows you to open any type of report you are interested in)

Please try different things, including airforce missions and report anything suspicious, which you think might not work as it should be. The sooner we know everything works as it should, the sooner airforce will be released.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

New updates on test server. Please test it now! Empty Re: New updates on test server. Please test it now!

Post by Nomad Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Looking at test I see no changes in AF? Were there changes? or are the changes in test just on viewing logs? What exactly are the "lot of updates"?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

New updates on test server. Please test it now! Empty Re: New updates on test server. Please test it now!

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:44 pm

I can't seem to find any changes atm, as getting around test is weird atm, & its hard to explain what is occurring...

slow page loading,
duplicate, or apparent duplicate pages loading after refreshing the page, also after logging out & logging back in.
amongst other things I do not know how to describe.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Only thing I see is the change in viewing logs.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Won't be able to check, I still can't get in.
Same error as last month.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:41 pm

What error? Not had issues getting in.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 am

I also wonder what the problem is.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 am

I'm talking about this little B-tard right here:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function airforceweaponstats() in /home/efterburn/reset.aderanwars.com/exec/statsfunc.php on line 429

May have something to do with me triggering Vacation Mode on Test (I like my stuff not blown up). I already reported this on the bug topic.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 pm

found more display changes, but still nothing that needs testing. Guess asking what some of the updates were was to much to ask.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Nomad wrote:found more display changes, but still nothing that needs testing. Guess asking what some of the updates were was to much to ask.
will compile a full list soon
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:17 am

TY Martin, good to see you so active! alien
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Martin, please look into the trade section of test. Brokers between myself and my officers appear as transfer to officer/commander. I have just tested this and it comes up as a regular trade to a non officer and as a officer trade to an officer. I also tested alliance mates and non alliance mates, they both come up as a standard trade.I think this is an error that needs corrected. You should have to manually switch it from regular to officer. Haveing it set to auto will ruin many PTRs and cause unneccissary grief.

I would love a much better explination for this.
The Trade Broker
You cannot have more than 15 open trades at one time and more than 5 trades started by yourself.
You have currently 0 open trades.

You can send up to 39,466 Turns without receiving anything in return
You can receive up to 49,466 Turns without sending anything in return

Based on your production, you can send/receive a value of 39,466 Turns
Your transfers (in the last 6 months) equal to 0 Turns sent to others
Your remaining reserve for receiving extra resources is 10,000 Turns

While I think I understand the concept, the numbers make no sense whatsoever. How can someone with a PTR so far in the red have numbers and allowences like that?

I do sincerey ask for an explination before release from Martin. One that fully and completely explains every aspect and one not requiring the playerbase to spend days, weeks, or months trying to pry the information out little at a time as a few of the last discussions have been.

Can we please get the mobile log in looked over before release. My settings are identical on test and main, just checked them again. Yet my display and layout is totally different. In main I have all pics turned off but battlefield pics. My command page links down left hand side, my information links such as ST, AT, and money across the top. In test pics are displaying and all info in displayed across the top. Being mobile I can not see or understand the pics.

Also there is a differenced in displays in main from my Desktop PC running XP and FF verses my laptop running W7 and IE. The last 2 links you worked on, the airport and the logs links both appear as just blue lettering and not the gold bar as everything else. I use the "old style" side bar. Everything looks as it should in the "text only" setting.

Edit****
Just did some testing and wanted to pass along the info, this is me switching my "side bar" to each type and the result.
text only = perfect display
metallic = perfect display
old style = airport and logs link show as a small blue lettering and has a white box with a red X in it
golden = airport shows up in blue lettering and has a white box with a red X in it.
H = perfect display
m = perfect display
K = perfect display
D = perfect display
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down