sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

Post by kingkongfan1 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 pm

I was under the impression that brokers could be sent to players that do not have SS, is this possible or has it been changed? I sent a broker to a player that does not have SS to pay compensation on a bad hit asking for no resources in return, & got this message...

From: guy I hit
Date: [19 Sep] 15:16
Subject: no subject
Message text:

also.. on the broker you sent me... it says i do not have enough resources to accept it =/.. weird
**********
not sure if it is a bug or not so I thought I would ask.
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

Post by Keinutnai on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:09 am

It has never been changed. It should still work. I have sent a broker to someone who doesn't have SS less than a month ago.

When sending broker to someone who has no SS, you cannot ask him for any resources, that's why it's weird that the guy received such a message (not enough resources to accept it). He doesn't need any resources to accept it. It does seem like a bug.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:03 am

Keinutnai wrote:It has never been changed. It should still work. I have sent a broker to someone who doesn't have SS less than a month ago.

When sending broker to someone who has no SS, you cannot ask him for any resources, that's why it's weird that the guy received such a message (not enough resources to accept it). He doesn't need any resources to accept it. It does seem like a bug.

that is what I thought, I will get with him & see if he got the broker yet.
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

Post by Keinutnai on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:22 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:It has never been changed. It should still work. I have sent a broker to someone who doesn't have SS less than a month ago.

When sending broker to someone who has no SS, you cannot ask him for any resources, that's why it's weird that the guy received such a message (not enough resources to accept it). He doesn't need any resources to accept it. It does seem like a bug.

that is what I thought, I will get with him & see if he got the broker yet.

Try to test the same thing with a different person who doesn't have SS. What did you send only one type of resource or more? What combination did you use? I could test the same combination with someone from my alliance. Try to send to the same person 1k kuwal and see if that works.

Does the broker say rejected or expired for the trade you did with him before?
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 am

Keinutnai wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:It has never been changed. It should still work. I have sent a broker to someone who doesn't have SS less than a month ago.

When sending broker to someone who has no SS, you cannot ask him for any resources, that's why it's weird that the guy received such a message (not enough resources to accept it). He doesn't need any resources to accept it. It does seem like a bug.

that is what I thought, I will get with him & see if he got the broker yet.

Try to test the same thing with a different person who doesn't have SS. What did you send only one type of resource or more? What combination did you use? I could test the same combination with someone from my alliance. Try to send to the same person 1k kuwal and see if that works.

Does the broker say rejected or expired for the trade you did with him before?

I sent brokers to 2 different players who do not have SS, kuwal only. apparently the problem is solved as both have accepted the brokers.
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 49
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

Post by Keinutnai on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:40 pm

so try sending 1k kuwal to that guy too and see if that works. Make sure he knows how to accept it.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

Post by Gamniac on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:22 pm

How on earth does one not know how to accept a trade?
There's a great big button* labeled "Accept".

*Button not actually that big.
avatar
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Age : 29
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

Post by Keinutnai on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Gamniac wrote:How on earth does one not know how to accept a trade?
There's a great big button* labeled "Accept".

*Button not actually that big.

Maybe they don't even get to the page where they can accept it.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sending Brokers to players that do not have SS...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum