Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Bonus Flaw

2 posters

Go down

Personal Bonus Flaw Empty Personal Bonus Flaw

Post by Vex Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:46 pm

The user 'Zorg' was created to test out 'Red Apocalypse' and thus far I have noted two major flaws. Embarassed

1st: When I created an account with a 'Tarik' race I allotted 27 stat points to the 'Unit Production' stat.
However when I looked into the account settings at personal bonus the bonus was not in 'UP', but rather 'Assassin', so I had 27 of 12 allowable points in this area that I did not want. I have since moved two of the points to UP, but it will be a long time until I can correct the error. Sad

2nd: Whenever I create the 1st Construction Yard, I would pay for the improvement and then after a turn I would get to assign a point, but then when I went back to construction I would still need to build the 1st Construction Yard over again.
This may help allow an account to get a lot extra personal bonus points, but it ultimately harms the account since the gamer can never advance within the game. Evil or Very Mad

So I'll now quit Red Apocalypse, since one can not enter the game midway and still have a chance to win, but for the betterment of the 'Red Apocalypse' game the noted faults above should be fixed before 'Round 10' begins.

Vex
Vex
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Personal Bonus Flaw Empty Re: Personal Bonus Flaw

Post by Kenzu Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:47 am

1) An account was created in the same way you explained and it worked fine. If you encounter this problem again, please let us know and we will manually fix it and look for the cause again immediately.

2) This bug was found and is fixed now. It was a rare bug that happened only under certain conditions. Thanks for finding it.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down