Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Elite~Warriors ]

5 posters

Go down

[ Elite~Warriors ] Empty [ Elite~Warriors ]

Post by JadeFire Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 am

Instead of joining another I've decided to start my own Alliance. Anyone is welcome to join. Just know that if this Alliance builds we will protect our own and we WILL have fun.. After all this is a game!! Open Invitation !!

~Jade

Last edited by JadeFire on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

[ Elite~Warriors ] Empty Re: [ Elite~Warriors ]

Post by Nomad Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Good luck with the new alliance!
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Thanks Nomad. Had many offers to join others, It was to hard to choose between them so.... Here we go Smile

With little hopes others will come and join and with time we will plan many different things within the Alliance to make sure things never get dull and have fun with the game once again. To many come join the game and things seem to slow paced and dull for them and they end up leaving. My plans is to have different things to do to keep us busy and have fun. We will have our own chat that is private , Private forums with LOTS of information about the game, and much more Smile

Nomad wrote:Good luck with the new alliance!
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 am

Good luck Jadefire. Since most people don't visit the forums, I really suggest you send this message to the people directly in the game and invite them to your alliance from RA itself.

PS: The goal of the game is to gain as many glory points until the end of the round as possible. You the higher your rank, the more glory points you get each round. To have a high rank, you need not only military stats, but also war experience, population, unit production income and all the other things you see are ranked. Alliances get glory points based on their top ranked member.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 am

Jade you knowwhere to find me if ya have a hard time Twisted Evil

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Kenzu wrote:Good luck Jadefire. Since most people don't visit the forums, I really suggest you send this message to the people directly in the game and invite them to your alliance from RA itself.

PS: The goal of the game is to gain as many glory points until the end of the round as possible. You the higher your rank, the more glory points you get each round. To have a high rank, you need not only military stats, but also war experience, population, unit production income and all the other things you see are ranked. Alliances get glory points based on their top ranked member.

Her alliance is not in RA that I can see, and since her account is ranked 357, has 0 glory, and a 23,800ish population in RA,,,, I doubt she is playing RA. Jade are you playing RA or just put this in the wrong place?,,,,,,Well after looking around a bit there is not really a recruitment area for main. Everyone seems to use alliance wars/treaties section for most alliance business in main.

I thought alliances got glory points based on ALL members, not just their top ranked?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:35 pm

In main, look below the "evolutions" section, titled "Recruitment", look here.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/f19-alliance-recruitment

just trying to be helpful, good luck with the alliance Jade...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:08 pm

This is the only place I seen to post this at the time.. If I have placed it in the wrong spot then by all means move it to the correct section..
Admin please move this entire thread to - https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/f19-alliance-recruitment

Nomad only thing I play is the MAIN game.

Want to play this one and hopefully get some of the active ones to help me get Elite Warriors known to those that are clan less or want to join a active Alliance and help others learn the game Smile
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 pm

This Thread can be closed. Not enough people playing for me..
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah its been sad seeing AW decline lately. Wish Martin was as active as he was when we began, but time rolls on. People change as does life and the directions it pulls you.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum