Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Withdraw and spend kuwal fast before being hit

4 posters

Go down

Withdraw and spend kuwal fast before being hit Empty Withdraw and spend kuwal fast before being hit

Post by Kenzu Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 pm

There is a way how you can withdraw large sums of money and use them with practically no risk of it being stolen. If you know the right method, you can do it fast. It is the speed that counts. Here is how:

Example: You want to train and arm 300,000 soldiers with MA.
Calculate how much money you need 522+150 * 300,000 = 202 billion
open multiple tabs
in first tab type in 300000 to train soldiers, but dont confirm
in a 2nd tab type in 300000 to build weapons, also dont confirm yet
in a third tab, type in 202 to withdraw 202 bilion kuwal

Click withdraw, click to change tab to armory, click to build weapons, click to change to training, click training, click to change to bank, click deposit.
A total of 7 clicks.

You will need only about 2 seconds to spend most of the money on weapons, and afterwards you need only about 3-5 seconds to do the rest.
(I can do all 7 clicks in 3 seconds. With practice you can do that too)

PS: Make sure to have 0 kuwal when you start, so that it doesnt happen that someone who wants to rob you for 5 billion kuwal will steal 205 billion.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Withdraw and spend kuwal fast before being hit Empty Re: Withdraw and spend kuwal fast before being hit

Post by Gamniac Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 am

What if I made a lot of kuwal in one go, like by being unexpectedly very lucky while farming or by withdrawing kuwal from the global market, and I can't fit it all in my bank?
Paying from bank means some withdrawing first and dumping the haul back, which means I lose some kuwal due to me not being Hualu.
But rapidly running to a kuwal-sink and calculating how many weapons/tech upgrades I can buy within seconds to avoid getting my hard-earned kuwal stolen out from under me doesn't sound all that attractive, either.

That's what 4-hour protection is for, or what I use it for.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Withdraw and spend kuwal fast before being hit Empty Re: Withdraw and spend kuwal fast before being hit

Post by Kenzu Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Gamniac wrote:What if I made a lot of kuwal in one go, like by being unexpectedly very lucky while farming or by withdrawing kuwal from the global market, and I can't fit it all in my bank?
Paying from bank means some withdrawing first and dumping the haul back, which means I lose some kuwal due to me not being Hualu.
But rapidly running to a kuwal-sink and calculating how many weapons/tech upgrades I can buy within seconds to avoid getting my hard-earned kuwal stolen out from under me doesn't sound all that attractive, either.

That's what 4-hour protection is for, or what I use it for.

always bank it first
just pay the 2% fee its better than risking to lose it, and its also better than using up 1 MR, which you can get 100 attack turns.
100 attack turns can be easily used to farm 20-30 billion kuwal. You would have to deposit 1 trillion kuwal for the fees to add up to 20 billion.

If your bank cannot hold it, then you are probably too small and should use the kuwal on UP instead (or on AT to raid and increase population)
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:02 am

all i have to say is SS is a life saver with this subject :p

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 pm

How so?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down