Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AF factory cost versus munition factories

3 posters

Go down

AF factory cost versus munition factories Empty AF factory cost versus munition factories

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

I feel like since you have to have 10 times the amount of ammo as you have weapons, then the cost to build munitions factories should not be the same as a weapon factory. To be able to build 100 weapons and adaquit ammo per round you have to have 100 AF factories and 1,000 munitions factories. That forces you to invest 10 times as much in munitions factories as weapons factories. This is not realistic nor does it create better game play.

Open to discussion.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

AF factory cost versus munition factories Empty Re: AF factory cost versus munition factories

Post by Kenzu Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:30 pm

So how would you do it?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

AF factory cost versus munition factories Empty Re: AF factory cost versus munition factories

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:19 am

I would listen to those who post here and come up with a sensible process.

Me personally, since you want every kewal cost to be perfectly equal(cost to attacker and defender if equal power) why not make the munitions 1/10th of the cost of the weapons factories? It takes 10 munitions to get full power, and muntions factories will be destroyed 10 times faster, why wouldnt they cost 1/10th as much?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:28 am

I would agree with making then 1/10th of the current cost since everything else is on a 1 to 10 ratio.

I also think that the building tomes are way to low and need to be raised from the current 5 per turn to something more realistic and in balance with other existing construction times
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down