Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Construction Issue

3 posters

Go down

Construction Issue Empty Construction Issue

Post by Manleva Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Aircraft Hangers have stopped building. I places an order for 1000 hangers to be built of which 900 were build but the construction page advises that there are still 100 to be built and has done for quite some time. There has been no change for at least the twenty turns it would have taken to build them
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Construction Issue Empty Re: Construction Issue

Post by Manleva Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Construction is still not working in Test
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:59 pm

5 days later and the issue is still unresolved.

Well I suppose it is only the test server but I would have expected to at least have had some response from Admin by now.
I suppose that Admin will get around to it sometime Soon
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:28 pm

where does your issue lie, in just the conyard, or in the starport also? I find this very odd as I have been building hangars for about a week now with no problems. Also I have built items in the starport as well (pretty much everything) with no issue... Maybe this is why there has been no response, your situation cannot be replicated. I wish I could help you. sorry...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:17 pm

@ Kong - Thanks for the response as it is helpful.

It appears that the issue relates to my account only.

I started construction of 1000 Hangers and after 900 were built construction stopped. I reported this here on Jan 16th.

On Jan 18th I ordered another 5 Hangers to see if I could actually build anything or provide Admin with more details. It made no changes other than telling me that instead of having 100 Hangers on order I now had 105.

So since I first reported the issue I have been able to Construct anything and the construction page since the 18th that I have 105 Hangers being built.

On the Starport page I was able to build Aircraft until all current hangers were full. Starport page reports that there are zero free hangers and the total number of hangers reported matches the figure at which construction has stopped. Production of Munitions has been unaffected.

Lack of response from Admin is frustrating and what is annoying is the fact that this issue also prevents me from constructing anything.

Perhaps Admin can now look at my account and fix the issue.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 pm

for your sake I hope so...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:39 pm

I just figured out what the problem is, sorry I didn't think of it sooner...

you should get a response now...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Manleva wrote:@ Kong - Thanks for the response as it is helpful.

It appears that the issue relates to my account only.

I started construction of 1000 Hangers and after 900 were built construction stopped. I reported this here on Jan 16th.

On Jan 18th I ordered another 5 Hangers to see if I could actually build anything or provide Admin with more details. It made no changes other than telling me that instead of having 100 Hangers on order I now had 105.

So since I first reported the issue I have been able to Construct anything and the construction page since the 18th that I have 105 Hangers being built.

On the Starport page I was able to build Aircraft until all current hangers were full. Starport page reports that there are zero free hangers and the total number of hangers reported matches the figure at which construction has stopped. Production of Munitions has been unaffected.

Lack of response from Admin is frustrating and what is annoying is the fact that this issue also prevents me from constructing anything.

Perhaps Admin can now look at my account and fix the issue.
sorry, for not replying

anyways I can see that the hangars are being built now, if there was an issue I have no clue what it was or what could have caused it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:20 pm

New Question Here...

My hangars are full, but I want to build up part of my Air force, do I need to sell off some of what is already in stock, or can I build what I need & then sell off?

this may have been covered in another thread somewhere, but I have not found it, sorry...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 pm

If your hangers are full then the only things you and build are SAM's and then 4 munitions.

If you want to build Fighters, Bombers or Helicopters then you will need more hangers. If you want to replace existing ones with a higher generation then you will need to sell the old ones first.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Manleva wrote:If your hangers are full then the only things you and build are SAM's and then 4 munitions.

If you want to build Fighters, Bombers or Helicopters then you will need more hangers. If you want to replace existing ones with a higher generation then you will need to sell the old ones first.

Thanks, that is what I thought but wanted confirmation...

this basically means I will be left with no air force attack capibility whilst my force is being rebuilt. ( not complaining, just making an observation.)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Manleva wrote:If your hangers are full then the only things you and build are SAM's and then 4 munitions.

this basically means I will be left with no air force attack capibility whilst my force is being rebuilt. ( not complaining, just making an observation.)

????? why, are you going to sell everything then by all new units?
That's about the only way you will loose your attack capability. It would be better to do it in stages, sell, build,sell, build etc. or if you don't like that option then there is the Attack, rebuild option
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Manleva wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:

????? why, are you going to sell everything then by all new units?
That's about the only way you will loose your attack capability. It would be better to do it in stages, sell, build,sell, build etc. or if you don't like that option then there is the Attack, rebuild option

Yea, I figured that out when I looked at what I had, vs. what I wanted to build. thanks for the advice...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content