Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mujengan member surrender thread

3 posters

Go down

Mujengan member surrender thread Empty Mujengan member surrender thread

Post by Keinutnai Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:51 am

World Republic gives Mujengan members (those who are still in the alliance, and those who have left) the possibility to surrender. By posting here that they surrender, by leaving Mujengan, and by promising that they will not make any missions against World Republic, they will be allowed to exit this war. Vulture farming by surrendered Mujengan members is not allowed during this war either.

You are allowed to rejoin Mujengan after the war ends.

To surrender state your name, ID number, surrender and promise not to attack World Republic during this war.

Don't spam this thread with posts other than surrender posts. For discussion we have already a thread.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Mujengan member surrender thread Empty Re: Mujengan member surrender thread

Post by seaborgium Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:12 am

Sst Any former memeber who post that makes a legit hit will be protected by TMI, until the war is over.
Note it HAS to be a legit hit. We won't let this no hit crap start now. Just because they left the alliance and surrender doesn't mean they can not make legitment hits on wr.

Protection ends any hostile acts are done.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Legit hits are ok. Legit hits are hits which are not against our World Republic farming policy.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Let me bold the reason for my response for you.
Keinutnai wrote:World Republic gives Mujengan members (those who are still in the alliance, and those who have left) the possibility to surrender. By posting here that they surrender, by leaving Mujengan, and by promising that they will not make any missions against World Republic, they will be allowed to exit this war. Vulture farming by surrendered Mujengan members is not allowed during this war either.

You are allowed to rejoin Mujengan after the war ends.

To surrender state your name, ID number, surrender and promise not to attack World Republic during this war.

Don't spam this thread with posts other than surrender posts. For discussion we have already a thread.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by navblue Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm surrendering because I don't see a reason to fight this war anymore for reasons I think everyone understands. I promise not to "vulture farm" or attack any WR members until the war between Mujengan and WR is over.

navblue
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down