RA - StarWolf and Wolfen vs Amighty_Union_of_Wolves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RA - StarWolf and Wolfen vs Amighty_Union_of_Wolves

Post by StarWolf on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:58 am

Dear auow, I'm disappointed in you. You have attempted to backstab me. You have to understand this, I can see the "whole" events.

I applaud Raigoa for being honset and valor to me, if he was in my alliance, i would have grant him a medal. Granted! But Auow... you tried to backstab me. why? Why would you do such a evil thing to me? Just because i hog rank 1? You hog rank 1 too! So back off! You have no right to hog rank 1 anymore. I don't mind lending rank 1 to my friends or Raigoa for being valor to me.

Today, Auow, you had made a mistake. Raigoa and I are close online friends. Because i oversee him constantly to be sure he is safe and sound. I also oversee you too. You could've care less... Enough said.

You had delcared this, act of treason and backstabbing. You deserved to be massed.

Here is events...

Wolfen demolished Auow's defense to zero.
StarWolf demolished Auow's strike force to zero.

The fact is that both of us zeroed your stats. Your covert means nothing to me. So your assassian means nothing either.

Auow, come here, here is one thing i want to say to you.

You aren't welcome in Platinum Wolves anymore

Granted! This is your wish you had dreamed of. But then, of course you will beg and beg to join our alliance. Just because I'm the world most powerful player? I disagreed, I enjoy racing for total power, not war. I preferred peaceful race. But you, auow, ASKED for a war with me. Wish granted!

Look at yourself, you had collasped. you no longer can function. I even destroyed your offense action so it will be hard for you to farm and grow back. You, yourself, are going to be in deep debt. I don't care what. You are nothing, but a worthless player that tried to backstabbed me. Berberaawi, Raigoa and I work together. we three are the leader of alliance and we make good friends.

Auow, you are terrible friend. Terrible one. Tommorow information will be released of evidence that you had converstation with raigoa about trying to backstab me. I hope you are reading this, auow, because if you don't, I'm going to contiune massing you. I will be keeping my watchful eye on you...

Good luck auow... as short term for Amighty_Union_of_Wolves. Wink

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RA - StarWolf and Wolfen vs Amighty_Union_of_Wolves

Post by kingkongfan1 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 am

Starwolf,,, would you please stop putting RA posts in the main section? thank you, look in the RA section you will find a thread titled Wars & treaties, I believe that this is where to put this post but I am unsure as I do not play RA, I do not mean to sound harsh, but you have been on these forums long enough that you should know your way around by now...

I would suggest that if you do not know or understand where to post that you ask Admin or kenzu & they should be able to point you in the right direction.

if anyone feels that I am being to harsh then by all means feel free to remove this post, JMO...
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 am

Perhaps the simple answer is to rename this entire board to Battle Arena - Main Server as an interim solution so that posting in the correct area becomes easier.

A longer term solution would be to look at the overall structure of the forum and create a new board for Main. Them move the appropriate boards over from Battle Arena and Ingame Development. The Cheaters/Reported Players Board co be moved to the General Board as it would be applicable to all servers
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Well the forum Administration is fairly weak afterall. Even when Kenzu agrees things need to be done, and changes made because of confusion he still refuses to do anything about it. Martin also does not seem to have any interest in giving any type of authority to anyone else besides Kenzu to do anything with these plain and drab forums.

A breath of fresh air would be very welcome to this dry and drab landscape if you ask me.

@ Manleva,,,
Would be nice if each game section was highlighted with its own color as previously discussed. Would make for much easier recognition.
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:37 am

After discussing the consequence. Massing auow was fair consequence.

Auow begged for his dear life, wanting to be invited back on Platinum Wolves alliance.

He is allowed to join Platinum Wolves, But on one condition. He isn't allowed to backstab me again because Raigoa will tell me everything. Everyone thought i was the king of RA. Just because I'm so powerful, doesn't mean I'm the king of the game. It means i have the ability to rip someone apart with little effort.

So, thats is the end of the war. Pretty short, only 1 day war.

After i massed him, he surrendered to me. How lovely is it? His defense force and strike force took half of my strike action army.
But still. i made a great recovery. And is leading Platinum Wolves to supremacy.

(The reason why i put this post in this thread is nobody reads them in RA section. I want attention and replies so people will get exciting about it, sorry if i do it on purpose.)

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:20 am

LOL what a reason.

its a pity i'm not playing ra anymore this round looks.. interesting, with a wierdo egomaniac here, what was that, having the ability to rip someone apart with little effort?

funny fella Wink

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 am

StarWolf wrote:
(The reason why i put this post in this thread is nobody reads them in RA section. I want attention and replies so people will get exciting about it, sorry if i do it on purpose.)

Well the problem is this, I do not play RA. RA doesn't "excite" me, I do not care what is going on in RA wars or otherwise... you insisting on shoving RA garbage down my throat just makes me want to vomit. you just put yourself on my "foe'd" list because of your ill placed posts. I for one will not read nor respond to any more of your posts. my apologies if I sound harsh but I am way to old to be putting up with certain "things".
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:21 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
StarWolf wrote:

Well the problem is this, I do not play RA. RA doesn't "excite" me, I do not care what is going on in RA wars or otherwise... you insisting on shoving RA garbage down my throat just makes me want to vomit. you just put yourself on my "foe'd" list because of your ill placed posts. I for one will not read nor respond to any more of your posts. my apologies if I sound harsh but I am way to old to be putting up with certain "things".

I agree with Kong. I have no interest in playing or reading about RA.
I kindly suggest you follow the forum rules, or else some other members
may become irritated enough to attack your main account, and as
a member of your alliance on the main server I don't want that to happen.

~ Vex
Vex
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Get off his back guys.

He's still new and you guys gotta be nicer to him.

We really don't need others leaving because some older players were too harsh and unaccepting.
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Why bc they are pointing out that he needs to read?
If you think they are being mean you should see some other games I know that take you out just for spelling.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:22 am

Topic moved to the right section.
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 am

Kenzu wrote:Topic moved to the right section.

thank you...
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content