Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add Special resources to permaserver

+2
Nomad
StarWolf
6 posters

Go down

Add Special resources to permaserver Empty Add Special resources to permaserver

Post by StarWolf Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 am

is it possible to add special resources to permaserver like the one in RA? I highly recommended it to be added to permaserver because it will add a whole new concept of trading and war situtations. Right now it is about techs, who has the best techs always wins the war and the best weapons.

But with resources, it transforms the game into competitive game, trading and trying to get good resources together and become stronger.

May i suggest you my ideas?

Kyora Drone + 10% covert action.
Daning Neutron Bomb + 10% strike action
Miyra Missile System + 10% Defense action
Hualu Wealth + 3% Income

And i suggest you to add Orda Movement and Tarik Federation to permaserver. So it can balance out the game. (please excuse me if i spell it wrong or not correctly)

Orda Paratroopers +10% assassian action
Tarik Healthcare +3% unit production.

These are ideas im suggesting it to you so you can take it in consideration.

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Add Special resources to permaserver Empty Re: Add Special resources to permaserver

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:42 am

Why have 2 identical games?

Leave them separate, Leave them original.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Add Special resources to permaserver Empty Re: Add Special resources to permaserver

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Nomad wrote:Why have 2 identical games?

Leave them separate, Leave them original.

Agreed, I do not play RA, & do not want to see main turned into a duplicate of RA.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:53 am

I applaud you for this suggestion Starwolf. I too would like special resources on main. However main has only 4 races, while RA has 8. This means that 4 race resources would be missing. What do you suggest to do about that?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:56 pm

It is always good to see people making suggestions whether they are good or bad, so I will also applaud Starwolf.

I don't really see much of interest or benefit in this suggestion. I think that there will be enough happening in Main with the coming updates that are currently in test which are going to have to be adapted to.

While some features of RA have been successfully migrated into Main they have essentially been minor and I am sure that some changes in either of the games in the future will be implemented in the other.

In this situation I believe the suggested change is to much to bring across and is heading down the path of making the games to similar which is not what the lager player base of Main wants. As Starwolf is new I am not sure if he is aware of the intention for RA to become Non Reset in the future. When RA finally becomes Non Reset, if the games are to similar it will be detrimental not beneficial.

@ Kenzu - Your first sentence is appropriate, however you should have user your other login for the rest.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Manleva wrote:
@ Kenzu - Your first sentence is appropriate, however you should have user your other login for the rest.

I agree with the above statement 100%

kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:43 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Manleva wrote:

I can see where you're going with his second sentence.

But why can't that account suggest improvements in his suggestion? it's totally normal
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:08 am

Then why even have it at all.

As Manleva said, Starwolf, are you aware RA is suppose to become a non resetable in the future?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:39 am

Admin wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Manleva wrote:

I can see where you're going with his second sentence.

But why can't that account suggest improvements in his suggestion? it's totally normal

If you really want my opinion, the acct that kenzu uses to take care of his "forum admin" duties, should be used for that purpose only...

I do not see the questions he asked starwolf falling under his "forum admin" duties.

If he wants to convo outside of his "forum admin" duties then he should use the other acct so that the "foe" feature can be used... as a "forum admin" the kenzu acct cannot be "foe'd"...

you asked the question, its JMO
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down