Pm's

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pm's

Post by Mystake on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:40 pm

implementation date.. 1 year from now? Don't bother - game won't be around.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pm's

Post by Kenzu on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Mystake wrote:At this point, you're actually worried about how the game looks?

I'll give you a hint,

"abandoned" sounds about right
I wouldn't call a game abandoned that has now more players than in the first half a year of the game.
Sometimes I hear from people they say, there are less players now. That's relative. Are there less players than half a year ago? Yes, there are less. But at the same time we should say that there are much more players than in the first half-year of the game, and during the first half-year of the game no one said that there are few people. In fact, it was visible that everyone enjoyed how lively it was before. And now it is still as lively, the only difference might be that there is block thinking. A bipolar world. (Ok, maybe now it's tripolar).
Mystake wrote:implementation date.. 1 year from now? Don't bother - game won't be around.
You can't imagine how many things for Aderan Wars are being worked on right now.
The game has evolved a lot over the last three years. And it is going to evolve also in the future. That's guaranteed.

Many games made by competitors didn't survive a single year, but Aderan Wars is going to celebrate it's 3rd birthday and it's here to stay. Also, next year it will have more players than now, and very likely, even more players than ever before. But the influx of new players will not happen today, it will happen after certain updates are made, which are being worked on right now.
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum