Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New accounts

2 posters

Go down

New accounts Empty New accounts

Post by renegadze Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:05 am

Well a friend started out today...and it appears their account is setup the same way as we all were when we started. Thus meaning they are going to have to wait ages to get a decent amount of turns to go farming.

How about new accounts now start with a substantial amount of turns? and to save the risk of multi'ing when SS comes out makes the starting turns non transferrable

i don't feel there is enough to encourage new people to get stuck in...not when they have to wait so long to start building their account

renegadze
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

New accounts Empty Re: New accounts

Post by Admin Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:38 pm

new accounts receive 50% more units and some extra at's when clicking voting links up to a certain amount of total clicks. This forces them being active in order to receive their extra growth

turns non transferrable would be a pain to add, it's not a simple job done in 5 mins

other than that yes i agree i wanted to have dynamic changing of starting resources, just wasn't able to think of a good formula because i wanted growth to stabilize.

put it in now, so maybe tell your friend to delete account and restart
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down