Community (?)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by ghyogod on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:25 am

i would like to add the fact that vaako played a policy that he stated on his MOTD. so he did not do wrong. he just followed it of his free will.
mujengan has taken responsability and changed that.

vaako's MOTD now:
Message of the Day
Happy Friday Everyone!. - June 17, 2011

u found his policy offensive. we delt with it. now everyone is happy.
by the way please read VOid's post Smile

About the compensations that everyone mentions, I personally don't care if vaako wants to repay or not. UU come and go, kuwal can be farmed,

so i thank you all for your very right and wrong opinions here
cheers

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Alliance : Mujengan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 112
Location : The House of Julii
Registration date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Mystake on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:12 am

Void clearly doesn't understand the ingame politics


Void; it is well within your right to demand repayment (which I suggest you do). As I said, it is within your RIGHT. It is not a matter of courtesy Smile

We went to war with Mujengen to hold them accountable for their members - the policy above is what they have agreed to. We are simply holding them to their words and I feel that you should too Smile Why let them agree to certain terms only to not enforce them?



*grabs popcorn* wonder what's gunna happen

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Location : Not a comedy club
Registration date : 2011-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by curumo on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:40 am

You really shouldn't give your word (or sign a treaty) if you don't mean to abide by it ...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Smog on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:00 am

The thing with responsibility for actions bla bla was signed between Mujengan, WR, TM and TIE. RIGHT?
1. Void knights weren't included in the treaty.
2. The matter was taken care of between the persons who really have business here, meaning me, void and vaako.
3. No one said nothing about not taking responsibility for actions.
Now quit making up reasons to pick on Mujengan, and see for yourselves.

Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Age : 29
Number of posts : 223
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Keinutnai on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:33 am

What I would like to add regarding the thing that "Void said no compensation is necessary". Void is a new player here on Aderan Wars and maybe he is doing it, because he doesn't want Mujengan to hold a grudge against him, since they are much more powerful than his alliance. If Void Knights had some power as Mujengan, and if Void played Aderan Wars for at least a couple months, I am sure in this case he would most likely demand compensation.

Smog wrote:I don't agree on bullying new players, because I myself have lost a few friends because due to rough treatment from older accounts. I don't agree with vaako's policy, and will look into it. But please, MIND YOUR BUSINESS. As far as i know, no one has elected a server protector from either TM, TIE or WR. You have no business declaring war on either Mujengan or vaako. This is between vaako and void, or, worst case, between Mujengan and Void knights. Void knights have no farming policy. If "someone" has a grudge on MUjengan, speak directly, don't hide behind pity excuses like bullying a new player, whom you have absolutely no connection to.
So this is what Mujengan will do: vaako is to drop his policy concerning officers. NO REPAY of any casualties. If someone has a problem with that, please let me know, and we can solve it like men. And please, 1 vs 1 should be sent ingame and not on the forum. I don't play forum.

If your members bully others, then it's the business of everyone. You claim that it's Mujengan's business alone, but since it involves someone outside your alliance, then it doesn't apply.

I know Void since the day he came to the game. He is a friend of mine, and you if you treat him bad, then you will have to deal with me. Simple as that!

ghyogod wrote:i would like to add the fact that vaako played a policy that he stated on his MOTD. so he did not do wrong. he just followed it of his free will.
mujengan has taken responsability and changed that.

vaako's MOTD now:
Message of the Day
Happy Friday Everyone!. - June 17, 2011

u found his policy offensive. we delt with it. now everyone is happy.
by the way please read VOid's post Smile

About the compensations that everyone mentions, I personally don't care if vaako wants to repay or not. UU come and go, kuwal can be farmed,

so i thank you all for your very right and wrong opinions here
cheers

I believe that it's not the responsibility of World Republic, Marauders and Imperium to check the MOTD of all Mujengan members.
If one of your members does something which is intolerable, especially if he brakes a signed policy, then he has to face consequences.

It is not us who have to look after your members, but Mujengan itself.

Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by curumo on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:54 am

Kenzu I completely agree with you.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by ian on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:55 am

Smog wrote:The thing with responsibility for actions bla bla was signed between Mujengan, WR, TM and TIE. RIGHT?
1. Void knights weren't included in the treaty.
2. The matter was taken care of between the persons who really have business here, meaning me, void and vaako.
3. No one said nothing about not taking responsibility for actions.
Now quit making up reasons to pick on Mujengan, and see for yourselves.

Wrong Answer again. You seem to be making a habit of this.

Nowhere in the peace treaty does it state its limited to just The Imperium, World Republic, Mujengan & The Marauders. It simply stated you WILL take responsibility for your members actions and compensate for damages caused, and it was always our intention that this apply beyond just our few alliances (& If it doesn't, well then I guess we ll have just to "teach" Mujengan the expanded interpretation Very Happy )... and given you have a peace treaty with The Imperium you seem intent on discarding, that makes it OUR business.

ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 27
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Smog on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Ian, unless it's long and boring nonsense, you can't teach squat. So please, cut the big bad boy act. What are you gonna do? Shuv the compensation down void's neck, just to prove you are right? THE THING IS OVER. VOid dropped it, vaako dropped it, I told void no one from Mujengan will attack him. Now take a hike.

Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Age : 29
Number of posts : 223
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by seaborgium on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Smog wrote:The thing with responsibility for actions bla bla was signed between Mujengan, WR, TM and TIE. RIGHT?
1. Void knights weren't included in the treaty.
2. The matter was taken care of between the persons who really have business here, meaning me, void and vaako.
3. No one said nothing about not taking responsibility for actions.
Now quit making up reasons to pick on Mujengan, and see for yourselves.

I didn't sign it as a treaty between our alliances. I signed it as a the RIGHT way to treat people.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by ian on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Smog wrote:Ian, unless it's long and boring nonsense, you can't teach squat. So please, cut the big bad boy act. What are you gonna do? Shuv the compensation down void's neck, just to prove you are right? THE THING IS OVER. VOid dropped it, vaako dropped it, I told void no one from Mujengan will attack him. Now take a hike.


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you, you ve just given me exactly what I want.

ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 27
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by curumo on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:33 pm

A crate of beer and a willing young blonde???? Damn you ... I feel left out Sad

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Mystake on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 pm

curumo wrote:A crate of beer and a willing young blonde???? Damn you ... I feel left out Sad

That cause you were.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Location : Not a comedy club
Registration date : 2011-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by seaborgium on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Ouch curumo I think you just got smacked.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by curumo on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Yea Sea, seems like it ... Maybe I'll be more lucky tonight ...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by castravete on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Frankly I didn't wanted to have something to say on this matter or on this forum, where only Ian has the right to bark his lame thoughts just to have a reason to start a new war to escape the conventionalism of his sad unfortunate life...so Ian is null on this on this matter and also in RL...and what he just regurgitated on this one it doesn't matter so far... bark on ,dude!

but I would like to address myself to seaborgium, because he was the one that first got interested...You are not fair and I would you to remember the Die Quelle VS Marmota case...Well Marmota started the game at my invitation and I tried to help him on his way around...Die Quelle was inactive for a while and marmota farmed him and farmed just to grow a little...Die Quelle never sent a pm telling him to stop farming him...I also farmed and maybe most of us because he was INACTIVE....I REPEAT: INACTIVE!...So little miss sunshine come back in the game and he joins a strong alliance and checks his logs...and doesn't pick on me, or smog, or SPEED...he picks on marmota without no warning and masses him...so I have addressed to his alliance leader...And seaborgium replies to me that Die Quelle had all the right...Now com on dudes, lets be real: DID Marmota EVER UPSET ONE OF YOU GUYS...FRANKLY:DID HE?...Well I Marmota send a inappropriate pm back after he got massed and he got massed again(his mistake...I don't argue here: he deserved it-the 2nd massing) ...but when I told seaborgium to try to compensate for the first massing he and Die Quelle where like: wtf?...Us?...We are TM we can do whatever you want!...How can you ask us that!?...Now seaborgium forces vaako to compensate void for what?...because vaako asked him not to farm his officers?...what if one of vaako's officers comes back active and masses void...wouldn't be the same case as Die Quelle VS Marmota...would you guys compensate Marmota then?...You said that you would protect and help new players in the game...How did you guys protected Marmota...How did you, dude?...Please be honest.

To Kenzu: DUDE, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!...you want now to go to war with Muj...what for, dude?...for doing all the dirty for you guys in some other old conflicts?...

Now if this in the premise for some sucker's boredom please keep it for yourself and let's try to help new players...AND ALL THE NEW PLAYERS, not just the ones that have the guts to bark on the forum after doing something stupid...face the fact and try to get along and solve it by having a little chit chat with vaako and I assure you that vaako will back off if you will respect a minimum of his conditions...ok?

castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 29
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Sandwalker on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey bro', (and I mean Castravete)

I just came back to the game. Looks like we're on opposite sides again, oddly enough.

Just wanna address 3 points of what you wrote.

1. The Marmota thing: I don't know the incident, but if what you say is true, then it does not differ from Vaako's thing at all. There is one point on which it might differ and which would be of the utmost importance, the timeline.

If Marmota was before the treaty, then Die Quelle's alliance did not violate any convention it agreed on. Vaako's alliance has.

Now if Marmota was after the treaty, then TM should have respected the same point Mujengan is asked to respect. From what I know Sea, I doubt he would do something that sucky though. I know full well his thoughts on how to play the game from way back.

2. Kenzu is shifty? Lolcakes, you think?

3. If blackmailing smaller accounts is part of Vaako's minimum of conditions, then I would rather teabag his account for a few months. Really, it's not cool to blackmail people, ESPECIALLY if you're gonna get caught. That's just stupid.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by seaborgium on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

The DQ vs Marmota was after that little war. While I don't know if DQ ever sent messages asking to stop, I am do know that DQ followed our alliance policy. he posted a 1 vs 1, and then made hits. He offered to end it, Marmota sent some not so nice messages... DQ hit again.
Last time I checked thats a 1 vs 1 that was posted...

Now lets get into what vaako did, he gave warning for farming his INACTIVE players. He had also made sab/assn hits before saying anything to the player. He told the player to pay him, not his officers.

Now 1 last thing to compare, now this is a bit late to say for the DQ vs Marmota thing..

DQ - 12 M uu
Marmota - 8M uu

Vaako - 14m uu
Void - 770k uu

1 last thing(i think)
Where did I say about vaako repaying Void?
I am sure that I saw void say something about that.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by curumo on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Marmota was in no case a new player and was quite active (I think a few months of playtime), so you can't say DQ was a newbie bully, they are of similar size and stats (as far as I know) and a 1 vs 1 was posted. How is that the same as the Vaako-Void case?


curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Keinutnai on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:51 pm

castravete wrote:Frankly I didn't wanted to have something to say on this matter or on this forum, where only Ian has the right to bark his lame thoughts just to have a reason to start a new war to escape the conventionalism of his sad unfortunate life...so Ian is null on this on this matter and also in RL...and what he just regurgitated on this one it doesn't matter so far... bark on ,dude!

but I would like to address myself to seaborgium, because he was the one that first got interested...You are not fair and I would you to remember the Die Quelle VS Marmota case...Well Marmota started the game at my invitation and I tried to help him on his way around...Die Quelle was inactive for a while and marmota farmed him and farmed just to grow a little...Die Quelle never sent a pm telling him to stop farming him...I also farmed and maybe most of us because he was INACTIVE....I REPEAT: INACTIVE!...So little miss sunshine come back in the game and he joins a strong alliance and checks his logs...and doesn't pick on me, or smog, or SPEED...he picks on marmota without no warning and masses him...so I have addressed to his alliance leader...And seaborgium replies to me that Die Quelle had all the right...Now com on dudes, lets be real: DID Marmota EVER UPSET ONE OF YOU GUYS...FRANKLY:DID HE?...Well I Marmota send a inappropriate pm back after he got massed and he got massed again(his mistake...I don't argue here: he deserved it-the 2nd massing) ...but when I told seaborgium to try to compensate for the first massing he and Die Quelle where like: wtf?...Us?...We are TM we can do whatever you want!...How can you ask us that!?...Now seaborgium forces vaako to compensate void for what?...because vaako asked him not to farm his officers?...what if one of vaako's officers comes back active and masses void...wouldn't be the same case as Die Quelle VS Marmota...would you guys compensate Marmota then?...You said that you would protect and help new players in the game...How did you guys protected Marmota...How did you, dude?...Please be honest.

To Kenzu: DUDE, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!...you want now to go to war with Muj...what for, dude?...for doing all the dirty for you guys in some other old conflicts?...

Now if this in the premise for some sucker's boredom please keep it for yourself and let's try to help new players...AND ALL THE NEW PLAYERS, not just the ones that have the guts to bark on the forum after doing something stupid...face the fact and try to get along and solve it by having a little chit chat with vaako and I assure you that vaako will back off if you will respect a minimum of his conditions...ok?

If a Marauders member has done something wrong (bullying in the case of Quelle vs Marmota) that doesn't mean that it will be allowed in the future. If Quelle was farmed, he should have asked compensation, but he didnt ask for it, so he had no right to mass Marmota. Since he massed Marmota it would have been right to mass Quelle back. Why did Mujengan not defend their members against this intolerable act? You could have also asked World Republic for help. We would have supported you.

Of course now it's to late to fix things, but the deeds of the past don't give vaako the right to bully other players.

So yes Castravete, you are right. These two cases can be treated the same. In both cases the agressor had to be punished.
If vaakos officers comes back then the officer doesn't even have a right to be compensated because all his officers have zero defense. Only if farming policy is broken only then compensation can be requested.

I have nothing to be ashamed of, I have always condemned bullies and fought against them too.
Who talks about a war against Mujengan? Why should innocent Mujengan members be dragged into this if vaako is the only one who has done a wrongful act?

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to inform your members not to mass other players without the permission of the leadership. This could save Mujengan some trouble.

Have you not wondered why practically everyone (I counted 4 alliances here) believe that vaako has done something wrong? This is not a conspiration. If so many are against this, you might want to think about it. Do you really believe that what he has done is right?

Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by seaborgium on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:44 pm

DQ didn't bully anyone. Marmota was just about of equal size/power. Also DQ had a base reason to hit Marmota. Marmota had been farming him and asked him to stop.

Vaako hit was defending his inactive officers who have 0 def, and have had 0 def for a long time. He also demanded that the money be repaid to him.

So both cases can't be treated the same as the only thing that was the same was the fact it was over farmed kuwal.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Sandwalker on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:51 am

seaborgium wrote:DQ didn't bully anyone. Marmota was just about of equal size/power. Also DQ had a base reason to hit Marmota. Marmota had been farming him and asked him to stop.

Vaako hit was defending his inactive officers who have 0 def, and have had 0 def for a long time. He also demanded that the money be repaid to him.

So both cases can't be treated the same as the only thing that was the same was the fact it was over farmed kuwal.

Eh, somewhat of a discrepancy between your version and castravete's version. Obviously they're not the same thing if DQ wasn't inactive and he didn't mass without a warning.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by ian on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:31 am

Keinutnai wrote:Who talks about a war against Mujengan? Why should innocent Mujengan members be dragged into this if vaako is the only one who has done a wrongful act?

2 Words: Peace Treaty.

Another 2 Words: Alliance Responsibility.

2 More Words: Treaty Violation.

5 Words: A Treaty Violation is Hostile.

3 More Words: Hostile Act = War.

Mujengan members WILL be held to account for their alliances violation of The Imperium-Mujengan peace treaty, should it come to war.

Thats all that needs to be said on the matter to be honest. Other than your perhaps clarifying exactly where World Republic would sit in such a situation.

ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 27
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by ghyogod on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:17 am

The matter of haveing to drive ur car on the other side of the road is in question and, as the european comunity agrees this has killed many ..french people.
Romania cannot stand this abomination and - as the british think they are right to drive on the other side of the road wich they have reglemented with writted laws -
romania considers this an act of war and a violation of the medieval peace treaties between the french and the british.
romania has no jurisdiction whatsoever in either the french or the british teritory, but this is clearly an act of moral agression against the poor desperate vasile ---generic inhabitant of this country.

Romanian High War Council would like to add that we are clearly not stateing that "The UK have broken their own rules, or ours, or the french" --- cause this is obviously false --- but the fact that "UK doesnt deserve to have rules" and "we are so bored after the second world war that we would fight anyone for all the wrong reasons"

In the spirit of the above we would find it fair that...
... Romania declares war upon the United Kingdom


****
do you guys see the subtle logic here?! Basketball cheers

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Alliance : Mujengan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 112
Location : The House of Julii
Registration date : 2011-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Keinutnai on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:18 am

seaborgium wrote:DQ didn't bully anyone. Marmota was just about of equal size/power. Also DQ had a base reason to hit Marmota. Marmota had been farming him and asked him to stop.

Vaako hit was defending his inactive officers who have 0 def, and have had 0 def for a long time. He also demanded that the money be repaid to him.

So both cases can't be treated the same as the only thing that was the same was the fact it was over farmed kuwal.

size/power is irelevant. It's possible to bully someone who is stronger than you, especially if you have a big alliance standing behind you.
If DQ askes Marmota to stop that doesn't mean that Marmota has to stop.
As long as Marmota does legal hits against him, he can continue to do so.

ian wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:Who talks about a war against Mujengan? Why should innocent Mujengan members be dragged into this if vaako is the only one who has done a wrongful act?

2 Words: Peace Treaty.

Another 2 Words: Alliance Responsibility.

2 More Words: Treaty Violation.

5 Words: A Treaty Violation is Hostile.

3 More Words: Hostile Act = War.

Mujengan members WILL be held to account for their alliances violation of The Imperium-Mujengan peace treaty, should it come to war.

Thats all that needs to be said on the matter to be honest. Other than your perhaps clarifying exactly where World Republic would sit in such a situation.

If you want to mass vaako, we can mass together,
but If you want to mass all Mujengan members then you have to do it yourself.

Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by seaborgium on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 am

Keinutnai wrote:size/power is irelevant. It's possible to bully someone who is stronger than you, especially if you have a big alliance standing behind you.
If DQ askes Marmota to stop that doesn't mean that Marmota has to stop.
As long as Marmota does legal hits against him, he can continue to do so.

So what your saying is there is no reason to war unless it breaks a rule. You can't declare war on someone for any reason what so ever other then if it breaks a rule.
I thought this was a war game.

bully: A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.
According to the dictionary the size/power does matter.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Community (?)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum