Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diplomats

+6
Keinutnai
JadeFire
Nimras
seaborgium
ian
Smog
10 posters

Go down

Diplomats Empty Diplomats

Post by Smog Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:21 pm

In the light of recent events, I am asking World Republic, The Imperium and The Marauders to accept Vaga's status as a diplomat for Mujengan. Every time a Mujengan member is sabotaged, Vaga will ask to join to named alliances and nominated as advisor for a short period of time. He will check only the Sabotage logs. If no hostile activity against Mujengan members is found, you will have my official apologize. Refusal to accept Vaga as a diplomat will be considered an act of war.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Diplomats Empty Re: Diplomats

Post by ian Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:35 pm

lol, I ll just copy what I said ingame:

Erm.

What?

You ve just randomly told me I can either accept Vaga as a diplomat who will shanghai his way into The Imperium to check OUR logs, breaking OUR privacy.... or face war.

You ve not once even gave so much as a half-ass reason or explanation as to what this is about... cos I don't have a frigging clue.

On that basis... I refuse to allow Vaga into The Imperium.

By all means consider it a act of war... I ll be damned if just because you tell me The Imperium has to do something, that we do it.

################################################

I m happy for round 2 of a TIE-Mujengan war if just because we refuse to do something you demand (without even giving any reason whatsoever) you ll deem it a declaration of war.

Please... do try and call our bluff. I doubt World Republic will be coming to your rescue this time considering you d be starting it (Kenzu... please do clarify).

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 pm

TM will not allow anyone who isn't part of TM to join its ranks.
We await the response.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Smog wrote:In the light of recent events, I am asking World Republic, The Imperium and The Marauders to accept Vaga's status as a diplomat for Mujengan. Every time a Mujengan member is sabotaged, Vaga will ask to join to named alliances and nominated as advisor for a short period of time. He will check only the Sabotage logs. If no hostile activity against Mujengan members is found, you will have my official apologize. Refusal to accept Vaga as a diplomat will be considered an act of war.

LOL Right and the day pigs can fly will this happen maybe you should rethink this lol.

What a foolish thing to even surgest.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:01 pm

I can say that the only hits that have a Muj tag on them are the 2 that KoS did BEFORE he was part of Muj.
The logs were easy to go over, not many. Which doesn't surprise me.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:11 pm

So Let me get this right, You are telling all the alliances that if We dont allow Vaga into our Alliances to see OUR logs Then you all are going to call war upon anyone that doesn't??? Excuse me who made you ruler of this game and made you think that you made the rules around here Smog? This is the stupidest thing I believe Ive ever heard. I hope all the other Alliance Leaders react to this like TiEs leader and see that you are just trying to bully all the players here on AW and take your threat as an act of war and shows you that you NOT in Charge here.. Are you that bored that you deciede to make a war of this crazy nature?
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 pm

World Republic has nothing to hide.

I have not problem with that, as long as Smog has no problem that we will also send a person to his alliance at the same time, or when there was an attack against us.

(This is my forum account to represent me as a player.)
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:42 pm

This will in no way work and will only result in a war. Smog you know me and you know how I fight and how I deal with diplomatic issues. If you have ANY ... and I mean ANY issues with a TIE member you know where to find me and you know that I am forthcoming and I will help you resolve the matter. I will check the logs and possible purpetrators and in case of such an act I will notify the parties that are involved and we will find a solution.
I am not a fan of clandestine sabbing and warfare. Never was, never will be.

Now, that being said - it is as Ian said - an invasion of privacy in light of an impending ultimatum. That is not something I will ever condone. So - I give you a counter-offer.

If there's a clandestine sabbing of a Muj member and a suspect is a TIE member you will contact me and I will look into the matter and help you solve it. I will even give you screenshots if you want me to. But in no way will your offer pass. If you want to war us over such a matter, be my guest. The choice is yours.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:47 pm

If you want war for no obvious reason, then let it happen to you all. I would have preferred you talking to all leaders respectfully. If 0 turn up then we can try to find a work around. But other than that pointing fingers and delcaring war against us will be your own downfall.

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm

lol!

I have a better idea, whenever somebody in my family has their house broken into, I should be allowed into you and your families homes to check for stolen goods, just in case you did it. If I don't find what I'm looking for, then I'll apologise.

However, if you don't allow me into your house to check for stolen goods, I'll take it as an admission of guilt and put bricks through your windows, slash your car tyres and post poop parcels through your letterbox every day until you do let me in!

Not likely to happen is it Smile

Viper
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 pm

LOL

"do what we say or else"
There's a special spot in my attack logs for that 'or else' !!

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Hey, you can all say what you want about my politics, but I did a formal and public request on all the alliances that have a word to say in this game. I know where to go when someone gets sabbed.
@Curumo, thanks for the offer, it's not TIE who's the 2faced here.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Honestly Smog noone is being 2 faced if your talking about TM, as pointed out everything has been done within policy.

Have TM sabbed players yes
Have Muj sabbed players yes
Have TIE sabbed players yes

Have any of the above hidden who did what, I know that TM hasn't. When I was in TIE they didn't.
I am with curumo on this. If asked then I will look and go from there.

TBH the purdon of proof isn't on the "accused" its on the person hit.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:25 pm

@seaborgium: Would you have told donttazeme that KoS sabbed him if the sabbs were anonymous in his logs? Do you deny saying to your alliance that it's ok to sab people as long as they can't see you?
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 pm

In all honestly I would have told him. As there was a vendetta posted on the forums. The hits where uncalled for, and wrong.
Also for the fact that he left on pretty good terms with TM, kinda aburbt(sp?) but still on good terms.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 am

seaborgium wrote:In all honestly I would have told him. As there was a vendetta posted on the forums. The hits where uncalled for, and wrong.
Also for the fact that he left on pretty good terms with TM, kinda aburbt(sp?) but still on good terms.

So why then has donttazeme been sabbed by someone who was not in an open war with him?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:06 pm

I can't answer that.
I gave KoS hell for it.
He repaid.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Does it mean it won't happen again?

And what are you going to do if one of your members does it again (and the hit remained secret). Will you come forward and tell the victim who did it and help compensate?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Keinutnai wrote:Does it mean it won't happen again?

And what are you going to do if one of your members does it again (and the hit remained secret). Will you come forward and tell the victim who did it and help compensate?

As in like a personal war going on or on a random target?

personal war, I would say something
random target, no I wouldn't

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Keinutnai wrote:Does it mean it won't happen again?

M8 thats bullocks.

1. I would tell anyone if they asked and they where in a 1 vs 1 as it is uncalled for.
2. Was he/she not then why should anyone say anything thats part of the game.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum