Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Nomad on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Well the income one is kinna dirty if you ask me, but its your game. I can not see giving one man 10 times his income and another 1/10 his income for the same price but whatever.

Its your game, drive it in the ground as you see fit.


My only question now is, will RA 2.0 come out before Evolutions? Will Evolutions ever be re released or is it a dead server now killed by RA and its needs?
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Kenzu on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 am

Nomad wrote:Well the income one is kinna dirty if you ask me, but its your game. I can not see giving one man 10 times his income and another 1/10 his income for the same price but whatever.

Its your game, drive it in the ground as you see fit.


My only question now is, will RA 2.0 come out before Evolutions? Will Evolutions ever be re released or is it a dead server now killed by RA and its needs?

Most people voted on the survey that they want 20% of their own income, there is no reason why I should do it the way which most people are against.

If someone has 10 times smaller income than some other player, then it's his own fault, because everyone starts with the same income.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Manleva on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 am

The only people who voted are those who are playing this round of RA and it appears that Kenzu is more interested in their opinions because they fit with his view.

The opinions of those who are no longer playing appear to carry no weight.

Personally I think that it is past time that further development in RA was put on hold so that Admin (Martin) cab deliver on some of the other commitments he has made for Main and Evolutions. Especially Main where the vast majority of active players are.
avatar
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Age : 59
Number of posts : 659
Location : New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Nomad on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:33 am

1 TEA_Party notpc 10
2 Liberation_Army Keinutnai 10
3 VIS Sara 5
4 N_A_T_O akatsukidz 2
5 Zezo Zaydoon 2

@ Manleva,,,

I didnt realize how bad it was until I asked, but this is what I was sent. out of 29 allianced players 25 belong to WR with only 4 who are not WR or are not presently known to be WR. These alliances are directly influenced by Kenzu and has always recieved information and strategy from him so of course they will vote how ever he wants them to.

Note***
There are some none allied first page players, I asked how many but have not gotten a count yet.

As for those not playing haveing to weight to their opinions,,,, its not that, its anyone who doesnt agree with kenzu. Even tho he claims he asks in polls he makes the polls so he gets what he wants period. Just look at yala for an example. He flat out refused to even allow a choice for its removal. Yes he gave you the choice of a few varying option but he still forced the update with no regards to if it was actually wanted and only allowed choices between HIS ideas, not allowing anyone elses ideas any chance.

Thats the reality of AW2/RA.


I definitely agree with you last statement Manleva. 1 game is dead already, and main is seemingly being left to degenerate as RA/AW2 recieved 3 rounds of updates in a row.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Kenzu on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Nomad wrote:Well the income one is kinna dirty if you ask me, but its your game. I can not see giving one man 10 times his income and another 1/10 his income for the same price but whatever.

Its your game, drive it in the ground as you see fit.


My only question now is, will RA 2.0 come out before Evolutions? Will Evolutions ever be re released or is it a dead server now killed by RA and its needs?

I don't think so.
I guess that first airforce will be released, then evolutions will come out, and then non-reseting RA will be released. But this is my guess. You better ask admin yourself how he wants to do it.

You definitely won't see much change in RA until airforce is done, which is main priority now.

Manleva wrote:The only people who voted are those who are playing this round of RA and it appears that Kenzu is more interested in their opinions because they fit with his view.

The opinions of those who are no longer playing appear to carry no weight.

Personally I think that it is past time that further development in RA was put on hold so that Admin (Martin) cab deliver on some of the other commitments he has made for Main and Evolutions. Especially Main where the vast majority of active players are.

To be honest, I personally want everywhere the bonuses to be exactly the same for everyone, also on the reseting RA game, just like you. I have already decided how it would look like on the Yala page, and how it would be calculated. The only reason why it has not been implemented was because two times more people were against it than in favour of it. I just don't feel it would be a right thing to do to force this on other players, when they don't want it.

Also, how can I know how many people who are not playing the game anymore support it and how many are against? Also, I guess most have left already before Yala was introduced, they left for other reasons. I don't think it's likely they would come back if this got changed. And even if it would be changed, and some people came back, another question is, how many would quit.

Nomad wrote:1 TEA_Party notpc 10
2 Liberation_Army Keinutnai 10
3 VIS Sara 5
4 N_A_T_O akatsukidz 2
5 Zezo Zaydoon 2

@ Manleva,,,

I didnt realize how bad it was until I asked, but this is what I was sent. out of 29 allianced players 25 belong to WR with only 4 who are not WR or are not presently known to be WR. These alliances are directly influenced by Kenzu and has always recieved information and strategy from him so of course they will vote how ever he wants them to.

Note***
There are some none allied first page players, I asked how many but have not gotten a count yet.

As for those not playing haveing to weight to their opinions,,,, its not that, its anyone who doesnt agree with kenzu. Even tho he claims he asks in polls he makes the polls so he gets what he wants period. Just look at yala for an example. He flat out refused to even allow a choice for its removal. Yes he gave you the choice of a few varying option but he still forced the update with no regards to if it was actually wanted and only allowed choices between HIS ideas, not allowing anyone elses ideas any chance.

Thats the reality of AW2/RA.


I definitely agree with you last statement Manleva. 1 game is dead already, and main is seemingly being left to degenerate as RA/AW2 recieved 3 rounds of updates in a row.

It's not as simple as you think. Also, just because players who are in other alliances are in WR on main, doesn't necessarily mean that we are allied. In fact there is no need for such treaties and there aren't any. Take TEA_Party for example. Their leader is a WR member on main, but they have an independent farming policy, Liberation army for example has no policy atm. And another thing, since there is no big alliance that would be threatening the existance of our alliances, there is no need to take it too seriously and we can fool around and mass each other. I for example wouldn't mind having a 1 on 1 duel against someone, just like Sara had her duel with raglory. Sara vs raglory is a good example actually.

You say the 3 alliances are allied, well if they were allied, then all 3 alliances would mass raglory after he attacked, but in fact it has been kept a one on one. So your theory is a bit off.


Last edited by Kenzu on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Nomad on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Admin said Evolution is where AF would be tested before main release

He also said you would not get a second game

Lastly if Main was a priority then please explain why RA has gotten 3 updates in a row and main and evolutions have gotten nothing?
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Kenzu on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Nomad wrote:Admin said Evolution is where AF would be tested before main release

He also said you would not get a second game

Lastly if Main was a priority then please explain why RA has gotten 3 updates in a row and main and evolutions have gotten nothing?

First of all because the airforce update is very big and takes much longer to code than the last 3 updates on RA you are talking about.
Second, because the last update (31 March) took only a couple minutes to code, and the 12 march update has been mostly coded by me, thus not influencing the development on main. So we should basically talk only about 1 update done on RA. Also what matters is not the number of updates (as they can be anything from tiny changes to massive changes), but the time put into them.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Nomad on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 am

Kenzu wrote:
It's not as simple as you think. Also, just because players who are in other alliances are in WR on main, doesn't necessarily mean that we are allied. In fact there is no need for such treaties and there aren't any. Take TEA_Party for example. Their leader is a WR member on main, but they have an independent farming policy, Liberation army for example has no policy atm. And another thing, since there is no big alliance that would be threatening the existance of our alliances, there is no need to take it too seriously and we can fool around and mass each other. I for example wouldn't mind having a 1 on 1 duel against someone, just like Sara had her duel with raglory. Sara vs raglory is a good example actually.

You say the 3 alliances are allied, well if they were allied, then all 3 alliances would mass raglory after he attacked, but in fact it has been kept a one on one. So your theory is a bit off.

After the last round where multiple alliance attacked single players you think everyone doesnt already know?

I mean you may convience yourself if you say it enough times,,,, but don't insult the intellegence of others. Anyone can go to your forums and see all those RA WR alliances SHARE forums. No one here is as stupid as you like to treat us.

Keep deluding yourself Kenzu, cuz your nor fooling anyone else.

I am glad to see your coding skills improving. Maybe soon you can stand alone and take your game over so we can have evolutions and the attention of Martin here in main. I will say this, if you coded all that by yourself then I say good job to you as code wise it looks like some good work and bug free so kudos to you there.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Kenzu on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 am

If you mean Zen and Escent, who have been attacked my me and Thulkthayer from one alliance, and also by stevenaya from other alliance, then this is mainly because Zen and Escent have attacking both alliances first.

Then again it is no secret that in round 1, there was a WR and we had a strong alliance with Fedaykin (stevenaya's alliance) and good relations with VIS and VictoryOrDeath.

In round 2 however I am playing without making any treaties with other alliances, so saying that WR controls the game is extremely wrong. Saying that many RA players are WR members on main is correct though.

I think your problem is that you simply can't accept an admin to play his own game. You automatically start claiming that he might be biased in his decisions, make updates to strenghten his alliance or himself, which might be true for people on low-ego, but definitely not for those who want to make their game better. Maybe you haven't realised, but the easiest way for an admin to find bugs and make decisions to balance missions or losses in the game come by playing himself, because one has to play himself to get a feel of the game, to see what is too weak, and what is overpowered for example.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Nomad on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 am

Kenzu wrote:If you mean Zen and Escent, who have been attacked my me and Thulkthayer from one alliance, and also by stevenaya from other alliance, then this is mainly because Zen and Escent have attacking both alliances first.

Then again it is no secret that in round 1, there was a WR and we had a strong alliance with Fedaykin (stevenaya's alliance) and good relations with VIS and VictoryOrDeath.

In round 2 however I am playing without making any treaties with other alliances, so saying that WR controls the game is extremely wrong. Saying that many RA players are WR members on main is correct though.

I think your problem is that you simply can't accept an admin to play his own game. You automatically start claiming that he might be biased in his decisions, make updates to strenghten his alliance or himself, which might be true for people on low-ego, but definitely not for those who want to make their game better. Maybe you haven't realised, but the easiest way for an admin to find bugs and make decisions to balance missions or losses in the game come by playing himself, because one has to play himself to get a feel of the game, to see what is too weak, and what is overpowered for example.

Your the one with the self confidence issues mate. I say I am wrong when shown I am, but you still have yet to EVER admit you were wrong even when shown repeatedly from many different people.

WR doesnt control the game, but your to blind to realise WR are nearly the ONLY ones who play the game and you are to narrow minded to understand the issue that creates.

I disagree with you about how an admin works. Seems to me Martin doesnt play his game and he retains more players then you do, and that includes players who follow him and those who disagree with him. You can only seem to keep players who follow you, and are in your alliances. You may not see a difference, But I bet more everyone else does.


I also KNOW for a FACT you gave information to your alliance mates before you posted publicly and only AFTER you were asked, and I know for a FACT you gave alliance mate information that never made it to forums, Because I was there and received those PMs from you.


Wipe all the BS away Kenzu and be honest with yourself for 1 time in your life. with 5 total alliances with 29 total members you can not see an issue with 3 alliances totally 25 members in the same empire as an issue or a problem? You can say we farm each other all do but what "excitement" does that create? What drive to continue playing? I know for a fact every round can be played from beginning to end without ever being attacked and without ever attacking anyone not an inactive and still sit on first page. What Kind of game is that? All you have to do is log in 1 time a day to bank and train and no one will ever hit you if you build a half assed defense. No one will rise up against 90% of the game because IF by chance they actually win against a single opponent you have proven others will join in. You can claim last round was "just bad timing" when multiple men from multiple alliances jumped at the exact same time but no one is stupid enough to buy it. It was a planned attack and everyone knows it as others involved told the truth when asked. So the truth is if anyone hits more then 1 person then the entire empire can respond. It was not necissary for multiple men from multiple alliances to attack together, but you chose for it to be done like that and that shows how you work and what you find as acceptable.

I see you refuse to take complements as well. I'll be sure and not waste my time giving them anymore.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Kenzu on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:33 pm

I read your whole post, but there is no point repeating what I have said before. You make claims without evidence to support it.

Nevertheless I find your conspiracy theories very interesting.
Unfortunately for you, they are incorrect.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Nomad on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:35 pm

your ***** enough to think there is a conspiracy theory.

There isnt one, and once again you completely REFUSE to address the issue at hand or even admit there is an issue at all.

I'm not even saying your the cause, or the entire cause of the issue, but the issue exists all the same and you just can not seem to see it. I do not know any other way to put it to you to make you understand.

It wouldn't matter if it was me with 90% of RA being my alliance mates, or Ian with his, Or Smog with his, who it is doesnt make a damn bit of difference. What does make a difference is those involved sees the issue exists and addresses it.

You can't even seem to understand 25 out of 29 being on the same team as an issue.


bahhhh


Last edited by Kenzu on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insult)
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Kenzu on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Nomad wrote:your ***** enough to think there is a conspiracy theory.

There isnt one, and once again you completely REFUSE to address the issue at hand or even admit there is an issue at all.

I'm not even saying your the cause, or the entire cause of the issue, but the issue exists all the same and you just can not seem to see it. I do not know any other way to put it to you to make you understand.

It wouldn't matter if it was me with 90% of RA being my alliance mates, or Ian with his, Or Smog with his, who it is doesnt make a damn bit of difference. What does make a difference is those involved sees the issue exists and addresses it.

You can't even seem to understand 25 out of 29 being on the same team as an issue.


bahhhh

Nomad, 3 day ban for offensive post.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yala bonuses, Hall of Fame...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum