Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUBJ/SOS

+3
Jiro
Kenzu
Disco_Vader
7 posters

Go down

SUBJ/SOS Empty SUBJ/SOS

Post by Disco_Vader Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 am

AWTTZYUW MHRUITWBTHWI0011 42100-UUUU-THXSW
ZNR UUUUU
R 201103062132
FM EDC DISCO VADERIA
TO GNL POP
BT
UNCLAS(TEXT)
MSGID/UNAUTH
SUBJ/SOS
POC/ADM FLASH/DVHQ
RMK/TEST. UPON SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION OF MESSAGE DELIVERY, UNSECURE COMMUNICATIONS WILL COMMENCE DIRECTLY USING PUBLIC //ADERANWARS// FORUM.
BT
NNNN
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

SUBJ/SOS Empty Re: SUBJ/SOS

Post by Disco_Vader Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 am

Greetings. Command and control in Disco Vaderia has finally disintegrated to the point where I believe we can overthrow the "powers that be". In order to do so now, however, will require outside assistance. I am soliciting this now because I believe Disco Vaderia's best chances moving forward will require strong ties with other realms, most obviously by joining a different alliance. Those of us that still have our wits about us that have any control or access to Disco Vader's accounts have been completely consumed with keeping our citizens alive and safe, so to be honest we not only lack strong alliances, but we also lack a savvy awareness of the political environment.

I send this message looking for offers to join forces in return for the assistance we require to overthrow the Adero Cultists from power. Once we oust those nutjobs we will be able to restore much of Disco Vaderia's former glory. We are open to any political stance, and so will be entertaining any offers.

The Cultists and those sympathetic to them in Disco Vaderia have never been savvy with the communications systems (with the exception of the senile Dodonna whom didn't last long), so private communications will be secure using this message board's pm system and for now will be periodically monitored.

If any leaders are interested in our proposal please contact us to start a dialog. Be aware, however, that we are only now controlling disease and are stabilizing food transport. Potable water has only been widely available for a week. We will likely not be in a position to respond promptly. Please be patient, we will respond to any and all communications as we are able.

Respectfully,
Admiral Flash
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:47 am

Greetings Admiral Flash, future leader of Disco_Vaderia. We have captured your radio signal and the fleets of the World Republic are en route to your empire.

Let me introduce myself. I am the Neruko of the Chenjesu, Supreme Commander of Eternal Glory, the 16th military fleet of the World Republic.

Our fleets will arrive in 3 weeks time, instead of the planned 2 weeks as we have to make a detour to avoid passing through quadrants where Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah and Ur-Quan Kzer-Za engage in their Doctrinal War.

Our fleets carry provisions, machinery to speed up the food production in your empire, but the majority of our fleets carry vast armies. Millions of soldiers, as well as tanks and artilleries to put an end to the despotic rule of the cultists. When they land, our military commander will help you restore order and place the power of Disco Vaderian empire in your hands.

Respectfully,
Neruko
Supreme Commander of Eternal Glory

...end of transcripted message...
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Greetings Admiral Flash,

I think we met. My armies still know the coordinates and will arrive to liberate Disco Vaderia and provide relief, also to the large Bothan minority living in your realm.
I will send private communications to facilitate a peaceful transition of power if possible.
Respectfully,

Jiro

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatamidoinghere Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:21 am

@I%)!JR}Q*PT$H&%
RO%PQ^F$HI.JW?/T
QKJT%PTJS]QITNDI
DOSYNXYLQUEACKIO
GAL-SYNHYM-DYCHE
INTER-PARS-LINGU
----------------
PARADIGM~ACK~MSG
INTEL~X
ü$m~ANALY
NEW~AWAIT~DATAST
CONTACT~IMMINENT

Whatamidoinghere
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:56 pm

On behalf of all of Disco Vaderia (save for those accursed cultists), I thank you all for the outpouring of support. I am now working with the few cabinet members I can still trust on reviewing and responding to all of your responses. There were more than we expected. We will be handling these negotiations privately. Once we come to a decision I will return to this forum to make an announcement.

Respectfully,
Admiral Flash
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:07 pm

There's always a place in The Imperium for the realm of the great followerers of the musical force Razz
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:02 pm

A good DJ is never to be underestimated ... he can give the beat to which our Imperial loyalists beat the bejezus out of our enemies Wink

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 am

Yeah lots of room:)
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 am

Greetings again. After extensive and laborious discussions and negotiations with several alliances, we have decided to join ranks with The Marauders. This was not an easy decision for us, there were several other outcomes that looked very to us. In the end, we had to make the decision that we felt would benefit our citizens the most in the long run despite personal feelings of those of us having to make the decision.

We have a difficult mission ahead of us, a lot of rebuilding and healing, and we hope to save Disco Vader and bring him back to health.

Love live Disco Vaderia! Long live Disco Vader! Long live The Marauders!

We have borrowed a portable personal music device, and in honor of Disco Vader, I am listening to The Flavor Kings: Do My Duty.

Very Respectfully,
Admiral Flash
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content