Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

''A man walks into a bar,,,

+11
stars
Kingofshinobis1
Nimras
kingkongfan1
JadeFire
Kenzu
ian
buhcoreTheGreat
Beldar
pxn
curumo
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

''A man walks into a bar,,, - Page 2 Empty Re: ''A man walks into a bar,,,

Post by Kenzu Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:31 am

Spoiler:

Although I still don't agree with the way you treat other alliances, and the methods you use to persuade others to support you, I applaud you for letting your members guide their alliance to war democratically.
Kudos for that!

Now let's get back to war, shall we?
How shall we explain the massive arsenal to the taxpayers if we don't use them?
The mobile artilleries have to be used, or else the time and rust will eat them up.
So let's fire from all barrels!
Let there be gunpowder smell every morning! cheers cheers cheers

See you guys on the battlefield and good luck in the war! Very Happy
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:37 am

ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU . DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY!!!!!! I HAVE NO WARS OUTSIDE OF ADERANWARS!!!!! I WAS NOT FIGHTING ROB3RT ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!! Stop making it seem like I started a personal war, when I did not even do any wrong. You wish to make accusations where you have NO PROOF. Now BEING A WIMP THAT YOU ARE!!! You join the battle, which I already knew you were going to do. THAT MAKES IT FUN TO DESTROY YOU ONCE AGAIN KENZU.

To all others involved I have no anger towards any of you.

People I dislike:
Kenzu
Castravete

(Smog I give you some respect for atleast following through trying to protect your allies) But some people are just to stupid to know when trouble is coming at them, and to defend that. Well have fun in this war Cool

Last edited by stars on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 am

IAN PRETTY MUCH SHOWED YOU, THAT YOU ARE . "PERIOD"!

Kenzu wrote:
Spoiler:

Although I still don't agree with the way you treat other alliances, and the methods you use to persuade others to support you, I applaud you for letting your members guide their alliance to war democratically.
Kudos for that!

Now let's get back to war, shall we?
How shall we explain the massive arsenal to the taxpayers if we don't use them?
The mobile artilleries have to be used, or else the time and rust will eat them up.
So let's fire from all barrels!
Let there be gunpowder smell every morning! cheers cheers cheers

See you guys on the battlefield and good luck in the war! Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : language)

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:10 am

stars 1 day ban
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 am

lol! stars, you're the man!!! For getting banned, of course.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:30 am

stars ur english has a few words my mommy did not theach me.
mabe i should go ask her about that Smile

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 am

well i have not voted on this war cause i was out of town for 5 days for some serious family stuff but what is the prob with this, the rest did vote, they voted yes, i follow their decisions - not just ian's...
war is a nice thing to have, even if i am the victim of it again hehehe - and of course TM is the one who gets benefited with this, but i have to ask, what is the problem with this? For me at least i know and i respect some of TM players and i am happy to see their clan perform well. No harm done for us then, only maybe for Kenzu who seems to complain a lot about it Very Happy

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:41 am

Jessus almihgty, Stars !
my mommy sais u are a bad, bad man, spreading ur words like venom. Shocked
Jesus still loves u. have faith, Stars ! sunny

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Beldar wrote:well i have not voted on this war cause i was out of town for 5 days for some serious family stuff but what is the prob with this, the rest did vote, they voted yes, i follow their decisions - not just ian's...
war is a nice thing to have, even if i am the victim of it again hehehe - and of course TM is the one who gets benefited with this, but i have to ask, what is the problem with this? For me at least i know and i respect some of TM players and i am happy to see their clan perform well. No harm done for us then, only maybe for Kenzu who seems to complain a lot about it Very Happy

Least Ian was warrior enough to at least call WAR here on the forums and not sneak Attack... hmmm I could say so much here but Im sure if I did I would be beside Stars here. Stop Egging him on with your banner... Hes already banned Don't make it worse.
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 pm

JadeFire wrote:
Beldar wrote:well i have not voted on this war cause i was out of town for 5 days for some serious family stuff but what is the prob with this, the rest did vote, they voted yes, i follow their decisions - not just ian's...

Least Ian was warrior enough to at least call WAR here on the forums and not sneak Attack... hmmm I could say so much here but Im sure if I did I would be beside Stars here. Stop Egging him on with your banner... Hes already banned Don't make it worse.

Isn't saying that all is good and case closed only to start a war soon after, something we can call a sneak attack? Because that's what ian has done.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:56 pm

I believe ian has done worse than that Razz

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeFire Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:I believe ian has done worse than that Razz

Watch it Mister Razz (( Messing with ya ))) Have to lighten the mood seeing Ian and Tie does SOOOO much wrong Razz What would it be like for AW with no IAN and TIE to blame all the time?? Very Happy
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Ian keeps the game interesting Razz
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Kenzu wrote:
JadeFire wrote:

Isn't saying that all is good and case closed only to start a war soon after, something we can call a sneak attack? Because that's what ian has done.

lol, regarding that I m afraid thats BS.

Refer to your OWN quotes you made in the "nasty Ian won't pay WR compensation" topic (or whatever it is called).

I think one of the consistent theme's of my messages to you was "If Mujengen doesn't pay The Imperium is going to war against them".

I also think its fair to say me saying "the issue is resolved" in response to your "pay me my compensation!" messages and then when pressed for what I mean, me saying something like "check with October 13, he has recieved 2 brokers" means Kenzu/WR Compensation Issue = Resolved. NOT the whole "Imperium Member massed by Mujengen issue"... since how would ME brokering you compensation be issued resolved for that particular issue when its Mujengen who owes stars Compensation?!?!?

Also, your kinda ignoring the last message I sent to Smog a whole day (about 24hrs) before The Imperium hit Mujengen, namely:

Subject: Roberts Sad

Hey.

I m gonna have to talk to the rest of the Imperium regarding what to do about the Roberts issue since I actually thought it was a single unprofitable hit by Roberts he did... as oppossed to what he actually did:

[10 Feb] 09:24 R0B3RT Sabotage Destroyed: 9274;7590 680,000
[10 Feb] 09:11 ???? Offense Success ????
[10 Feb] 09:12 ???? Defense Success ????
[10 Feb] 09:11 ???? Defense Success ????
[10 Feb] 09:14 R0B3RT Assassin Success 450,000

Like it or not... those hits happened by a Mujengen member in violation of the TIE-TOC peace treaty.

That makes it YOUR responsibility.

Do you still refuse to compensate? Sad

Cheers

###########################################################################

I would also like to point out other than the very very very first message I responded back to you, EVERY SINGLE message I sent to you concerning the compensation I owed you, and also regarding the TIE-Mujengen situation (the messages you quoted in the other topic) were AFTER I sent the above message to Smog.

To be precise:

Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 14:19 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 13:58 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 12:23 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 11:20 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 10:35 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 10:01 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 09:47 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 09:25 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 09:03 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 09:02 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 08:54 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 08:51 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 08:19 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [19 Feb] 07:52 Reply save
koldfate Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Dursum Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Magnus Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Unimatrix-001 Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Mystake Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
ian Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
retro22 Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
pxn Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
superkingtsob Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
JadeFire Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
alexei Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Beldar Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
curumo Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Martineagle Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
steveanaya Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
arne Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
gear Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Shadowrha Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
J1nx Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
okdeamif Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
reaper Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
EqnX Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
stars Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Viper Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Evil_Genius Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
mobocracy Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
loregram Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
Vex Alliance Members - Strike tonight [19 Feb] 06:26 Reply save
stars no subject [19 Feb] 03:50 Reply save
stars no subject [18 Feb] 19:01 Reply save
Smog Roberts Sad [18 Feb] 17:09 Reply save
Keinutnai no subject [18 Feb] 16:51 Reply save

Thats a quick copy & paste of my sent logs. If you check the time of the messages you recieved you can confirm you recieved the various messages you quoted when it says I sent them.

I even took the opportunity to forward you the last message I sent to Smogs - it specifically states the issue needs to be resolved (talking to TIE about it), informs Smog he is responsible and that its a violation of the TIE-TOC peace treaty, and then asks for a final time whether he still refuses to compensate.

That was his last chance btw - the fact we recieved no message at all back resulted in the strike being given the final go ahead and launched.

Either way... there's no way in hell you can try to claim I said the issue was resolved. Its literally in black & white from your OWN quotes that I repeatedly told you TIE-Mujengen were going to war if the issue was not resolved.

Saying I told you the issue was resolved is complete and utter crap. Its a complete lie. You YOURSELF quoted the damn messages which said we were going to war with Mujengen for gods sake....

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 am

I havent said that it was you who told me that the case with smog is resolved. Smog posted on the other thread that you told them that the problem is solved and later attacked them. I have no reason not to believe him.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:05 am

Kenzu wrote:I havent said that it was you who told me that the case with smog is resolved. Smog posted on the other thread that you told them that the problem is solved and later attacked them. I have no reason not to believe him.

Then, in order to avoid yourself making a fool of yourself and for unintentionally misrepresenting information, I would ask that you actually ask him WHERE I told him the issue was resolved, and then ask him whether a mere hour s after his suppossedly being told the issued was resolved, whether he recieved another PM explaining to him that at the time I mistakenly believed it to concern Roberts doing a unprofitable hit on him... and not actually the massing attempt he did, and that therefore I needed to speak to the rest of TIE and decide on a response (military) and asked him one last time whether or not he would pay compensation (to which he never replied).

More specifically, this PM originally sent at [18 Feb] 15:58:

Since I m feeling especially generous and since the issue concerning what happens when a member does something to a alliance your alliance has a agreement with, then leaves it, has *never* been discussed.... then I ll agree to drop the Roberts compensation issue.

However, consider this a official notification that The Imperium hereby withdraws from the TIE/TOC policy and has adopted our own policy.

You can see it on my MOTD. For future reference - starting now - if ever a repeat of this occurs Mujengen we ll be expecting Mujengen to make the repayment. You know The Imperium well enough to know we can and will go to war over such a issue.

Anyway, if you expect Castravate to be compensated you ll need to give me a exact figure.

Cheers

##########################################################################

Followed by this PM: [18 Feb] 17:09.

Hey.

I m gonna have to talk to the rest of the Imperium regarding what to do about the Roberts issue since I actually thought it was a single unprofitable hit by Roberts he did... as oppossed to what he actually did:

[10 Feb] 09:24 R0B3RT Sabotage Destroyed: 9274;7590 680,000
[10 Feb] 09:11 ???? Offense Success ????
[10 Feb] 09:11 ???? Defense Success ????
[10 Feb] 09:14 R0B3RT Assassin Success 450,000

Like it or not... those hits happened by a Mujengen member in violation of the TIE-TOC peace treaty.

That makes it YOUR responsibility.

Do you still refuse to compensate? Sad

Cheers

Thats a 1hour 2minute difference between my first PM and the 2nd Pm. Smog had close to 24hours to read the 2nd one before we struck... and the 2nd one DID make it clear my mistake concerning thinking Robert had merely attacked (as opposed to massed) & informed him i d speak to the Imperium and decide what to do, then asked him whether or not he still refuses to compensate (his last chance to avoid blood-shed).

So.. yeah, by all means pretend I told Smog the situation was resolved, when a mere hour afterwards he was informed the issue wasn't... and then you (in all those various PM's) were informed the same.

Point of fact: We received no response back at all from Mujengan when we told them we still wanted compensation. 24hours later...... BOOM.

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:35 am

I'll ask him personally
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm

You ask him personally, after your attacks Kenzu. I can tell you are trying to get away with massing us, and expect nothing in return.

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 pm

stars wrote:You ask him personally, after your attacks Kenzu. I can tell you are trying to get away with massing us, and expect nothing in return.
stars you are funny. The assumptions you make. I wonder how talking to smog is supposed "get away with massing". And what about "getting nothing in return"? What's that supposed to mean?
There should be no illusions that someone can escape massing. Everyone will be massed, including me! But considering TIE has only 28 members, many TIE will be massed multiple times.

ian wrote:
Kenzu wrote:I havent said that it was you who told me that the case with smog is resolved. Smog posted on the other thread that you told them that the problem is solved and later attacked them. I have no reason not to believe him.

Then, in order to avoid yourself making a fool of yourself and for unintentionally misrepresenting information, I would ask that you actually ask him WHERE I told him the issue was resolved, and then ask him whether a mere hour s after his suppossedly being told the issued was resolved, whether he recieved another PM explaining to him that at the time I mistakenly believed it to concern Roberts doing a unprofitable hit on him... and not actually the massing attempt he did, and that therefore I needed to speak to the rest of TIE and decide on a response (military) and asked him one last time whether or not he would pay compensation (to which he never replied).

More specifically, this PM originally sent at [18 Feb] 15:58:

Since I m feeling especially generous and since the issue concerning what happens when a member does something to a alliance your alliance has a agreement with, then leaves it, has *never* been discussed.... then I ll agree to drop the Roberts compensation issue.

Spoiler:
I guess the red text you said is what made smog believe that this case is closed. I would believe it too.
And although as a leader he should read and reply to messages more than once a day, you hurried too much with a war, if you really wanted to find a solution, you would give it more time and you could have contacted me for help as well. You know I like solving disputes and I would have tried solving this one too. The best solution would be me you and smog sitting together on MSN till we find a solution, this is the fastest way to get things done. PMs can drag negotiations for days if not weeks, but you didn't have the patience to wait a single full day.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 pm

I'd just like to point out that at that time Ian thought that it was a simple hit and NOT a partial massing. Check the time stamps please as to WHEN the PMs were sent.

Ian may have 'hurried to war' (with which I disagree) but tell me, Kenzu, in light of all the media attention TIE has received from TOC's side (accusations, allegations, insinuations, aggravations, itc ...), can you really blame him? I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't do anything different.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Admin wrote:stars 1 day ban

CONSPIRACY

HES PPROTECTING HIS BROTHARRR hahaha

*refuses to speak to Kenzu*