squads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squads

Post by october_17 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:06 am

the name of my squad mysteriously disapeared, i put it back...than decided i liked it better gone

im not shure if not having a name for a squad is realy a bug... but i definitly didnt get rid of the name the first time and neather did anyone else
october_17
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 151
Alliance : world republic
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: squads

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 am

there's a bunch of people who have access to the squad details page.
I could imagine the squad disappearing completely, however i'll still look into the squad no name thing, it shouldn't be allowed in the first place

3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by october_17 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:51 am

i like the idea as maby i dont want everyone knowing whos in my squad so maby "hidden squads" ie only alliance leadership and squad leadership can see it listed

but seind that a no name was not optional i will re name it, thanks for the clarification
october_17
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 151
Alliance : world republic
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content