AW seems rather quiet lately?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by austin5650 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Ive noticed a few strange things here and there that I wish not to throw into specifics other than:

for exaple player "z" (protecting identity) is no longer even on the game...no new posts in a few of the forums, a new alliance, and alot of quietness.

Its like a calm before a storm or so to speak...

What shall come of this?

anyone have an interesting theory?
avatar
austin5650
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4529
Alliance : The Guild
Number of posts : 107
Location : Duke Letto's family restaurant.
Registration date : 2010-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by Jiro on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:43 pm

I think most of the heavy posters are busy testing Red Apocalypse.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Location : the Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-24

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by seaborgium on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:35 pm

austin5650 wrote:Ive noticed a few strange things here and there that I wish not to throw into specifics other than:

for exaple player "z" (protecting identity) is no longer even on the game...no new posts in a few of the forums, a new alliance, and alot of quietness.

Its like a calm before a storm or so to speak...

What shall come of this?

anyone have an interesting theory?

Well 1 thing is RA.
But tbh there isn't much to do. You have 3 power houses and none really bother the other.
Also look at the cost to do something such as massing.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:21 pm

the cost of AT's has gotten way to high to purchase, & only producing 1 AT per turn = 4 raids a day for me, thats my day, the rest is waiting & banking...
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by Kenzu on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:58 am

I don't think that even if massing costs got reduced to 0 AT and 1 ST that a war would erupt. A war on Aderan Wars always starts with a reason, even if the reason might be made up. If there are no conflicts, there can be no war.

All major wars were between TIE and at least one of TOC member alliances since 2009. Now that the power has shifted in favor of TOC, attacking TOC would be a bad idea, and at the same time TOC has no interest in being an agressor, which makes war unlikely.

And maybe it's all because we are getting along better. Who knows.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by Special Agent 47 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Now that the power has shifted in favor of TOC, attacking TOC would be a bad idea, and at the same time TOC has no interest in being an agressor, which makes war unlikely.

You really are delusional aren't you?

http://aderanwars.forumotion.com/challenges-and-competitions-f33/saga-of-the-3-kings-t2046.htm

TOC can't even take on 1 other alliance by themselves even tho you guys hold truly superior numbers, and you think the power has shifted in your favor?


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Location : Preparing for my next mission.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by ian on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 am

Kenzu wrote:I don't think that even if massing costs got reduced to 0 AT and 1 ST that a war would erupt. A war on Aderan Wars always starts with a reason, even if the reason might be made up. If there are no conflicts, there can be no war.

All major wars were between TIE and at least one of TOC member alliances since 2009. Now that the power has shifted in favor of TOC, attacking TOC would be a bad idea, and at the same time TOC has no interest in being an agressor, which makes war unlikely.

And maybe it's all because we are getting along better. Who knows.

Or maybe its because people like myself are spending most of our time on SGU rather than AW due to the overall decline of the game-play?

As for power shifting to TOC, you really are delusional. How many of TOC members can even fight? TIE took you on with odds of 3+ to our 1, and you completely failed to beat us, loosing a damn side more in the process.

Before the last war TIE & Mujengen were roughly equal in war-experience, factor in WR and TIE was massively behind. Now?

Now its 6.661billion for TIE vs. TOC's 6,749billion experience. I think that speaks more clearly than anything else on the "balance of power" on Aderan Wars.

I think, Kenzu, that TIE is going to have to disprove your statement in no uncertain terms - and remind you of where your place on AW really is.

avatar
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by Vesper on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:47 am

Kenzu wrote:
All major wars were between TIE and at least one of TOC member alliances since 2009. Now that the power has shifted in favor of TOC, attacking TOC would be a bad idea, and at the same time TOC has no interest in being an agressor, which makes war unlikely.

Your like that little kid that doesn't seem to know how to shut up. It makes me chuckle geek

And your war comment. I believe you are forgetting about the first major war of The Company vs GD. WR/TOC was not involved in that, they just tried to play the middle man. Company and Commonwealth formed after that war because of our close relations throughout. But nice try in claiming to be part of each war. king

To answer that original posters question about why so quiet. There is a new game that been going on for a while. A good portion of the AW member base migrated from dune when that game started to die. Well a new version of that script we played so many years on has just been released with a rapidly growing member base and heavy promotion from active admin. So most of us are playing that because AW has nothing exciting going on right now and this admin seems to have fallen fairly inactive and i feel now has the don't care approach to the game. That is just my opinion though. Others might love the direction this game is heading.
avatar
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by Kenzu on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:55 pm

ian wrote:
Kenzu wrote:I don't think that even if massing costs got reduced to 0 AT and 1 ST that a war would erupt. A war on Aderan Wars always starts with a reason, even if the reason might be made up. If there are no conflicts, there can be no war.

All major wars were between TIE and at least one of TOC member alliances since 2009. Now that the power has shifted in favor of TOC, attacking TOC would be a bad idea, and at the same time TOC has no interest in being an agressor, which makes war unlikely.

And maybe it's all because we are getting along better. Who knows.

Or maybe its because people like myself are spending most of our time on SGU rather than AW due to the overall decline of the game-play?

As for power shifting to TOC, you really are delusional. How many of TOC members can even fight? TIE took you on with odds of 3+ to our 1, and you completely failed to beat us, loosing a damn side more in the process.

Before the last war TIE & Mujengen were roughly equal in war-experience, factor in WR and TIE was massively behind. Now?

Now its 6.661billion for TIE vs. TOC's 6,749billion experience. I think that speaks more clearly than anything else on the "balance of power" on Aderan Wars.

I think, Kenzu, that TIE is going to have to disprove your statement in no uncertain terms - and remind you of where your place on AW really is.


You apparently have completely no idea about how the war went.
TOC and TIE had similar losses, TOC lost slightly more because of huge technological advantage that TIE had before the war. however TOC economy was stronger and growing much faster than TIE's, mainly because we have a lot of new players who could grow fast while the big players fight TIE.

Here stats from the alliance ranks;

14th june
1 The.Imperium.Empire ian 357,341,442,555 3,081,726,372 49
2 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 241,504,243,367 1,181,414,293 74
3 Mujengan_(TOC) Lord_Ishurue 148,826,053,217 1,898,075,723 39
4 Emperors_(TOC) Aworon 40,556,310,892 324,214,052 12
7 New_Federation_(TOC) Jiro 19,806,836,710 123,192,498 4

TIE 357
TOC 448

TOC power 125.5%




26 june
1 The.Imperium.Empire ian 262,890,917,630 5,462,973,545 44
2 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 190,017,968,802 2,098,557,538 73
3 Mujengan 117 billion
3 Emperors_(TOC) Aworon 32,531,845,313 563,701,826 7
9 New_Federation_(TOC) Jiro 19,798,002,783 154,652,754 3

TIE 262
TOC 359

TOC power 137,0%

TIE started the war with a much more superior technology than TOC, but over the course of war we managed to catch up technology wise, and maintained economic supremacy.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by seaborgium on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:14 pm

When ever I see kenzu try and post stats I keep thinking that Ian is just going to have to show him again that TOC sucks at war. I do think however currently TOC would give a better run for the money then last time.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by ian on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:
Kenzu wrote:I don't think that even if massing costs got reduced to 0 AT and 1 ST that a war would erupt. A war on Aderan Wars always starts with a reason, even if the reason might be made up. If there are no conflicts, there can be no war.

All major wars were between TIE and at least one of TOC member alliances since 2009. Now that the power has shifted in favor of TOC, attacking TOC would be a bad idea, and at the same time TOC has no interest in being an agressor, which makes war unlikely.

And maybe it's all because we are getting along better. Who knows.

Or maybe its because people like myself are spending most of our time on SGU rather than AW due to the overall decline of the game-play?

As for power shifting to TOC, you really are delusional. How many of TOC members can even fight? TIE took you on with odds of 3+ to our 1, and you completely failed to beat us, loosing a damn side more in the process.

Before the last war TIE & Mujengen were roughly equal in war-experience, factor in WR and TIE was massively behind. Now?

Now its 6.661billion for TIE vs. TOC's 6,749billion experience. I think that speaks more clearly than anything else on the "balance of power" on Aderan Wars.

I think, Kenzu, that TIE is going to have to disprove your statement in no uncertain terms - and remind you of where your place on AW really is.


You apparently have completely no idea about how the war went.
TOC and TIE had similar losses, TOC lost slightly more because of huge technological advantage that TIE had before the war. however TOC economy was stronger and growing much faster than TIE's, mainly because we have a lot of new players who could grow fast while the big players fight TIE.

Here stats from the alliance ranks;

14th june
1 The.Imperium.Empire ian 357,341,442,555 3,081,726,372 49
2 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 241,504,243,367 1,181,414,293 74
3 Mujengan_(TOC) Lord_Ishurue 148,826,053,217 1,898,075,723 39
4 Emperors_(TOC) Aworon 40,556,310,892 324,214,052 12
7 New_Federation_(TOC) Jiro 19,806,836,710 123,192,498 4

TIE 357
TOC 448

TOC power 125.5%




26 june
1 The.Imperium.Empire ian 262,890,917,630 5,462,973,545 44
2 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 190,017,968,802 2,098,557,538 73
3 Mujengan 117 billion
3 Emperors_(TOC) Aworon 32,531,845,313 563,701,826 7
9 New_Federation_(TOC) Jiro 19,798,002,783 154,652,754 3

TIE 262
TOC 359

TOC power 137,0%

TIE started the war with a much more superior technology than TOC, but over the course of war we managed to catch up technology wise, and maintained economic supremacy.

Congratulations Kenzu, you ve just quoted 2 sets of statistics to try and support a point your trying to make -namely that TOC came out of the war better than TIE. Here's the problem though:

1.) The war began on June the 7th, not June the 14th. So the "first" set of data you quoted was data already heavily influenced by the war - whether it be lost TOC defences & accounts, the arming up of TOC strikes to heavily counter-attack, the loss of TIE strikes in the first wave of attacks, the rearmament of TIE strikes, or the loss of TIE defences & a significant amount of TIE members forming BW III

2.) The war ended on July the 26th, not June the 26th. So again... you ve quoted figures from over a month before the war ended.

In essence then, your posting crap. How the hell can you even try and use statistics to demonstrate TOC came out of the war better than it entered is beyond me... when you haven't used the 2 essential pieces of information necessary - namely pre-war and post war comparisons.

As for TIE losses being as heavy as TOC losses - if you killed so much, why didn't your member experience increase to reflect those losses? A dead TIE defence super is worth just as much military experience as a dead TOC super - as are TIE & TOC miners, spies, assassins & workers the same amount of experience.

Delusion is a fun thing - and as Seaborgium has just advised you about, trying to say TOC is superior is likely to only have 1 result - TIE deciding it wants to try and disprove it.
avatar
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by ian on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:31 pm

seaborgium wrote:When ever I see kenzu try and post stats I keep thinking that Ian is just going to have to show him again that TOC sucks at war. I do think however currently TOC would give a better run for the money then last time.

lol, well considering TIE's lost its strongest members, one would hope TOC would give a better fun for their money Smile
avatar
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by Kenzu on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Don't have the stats for 7th of june, but if you have them, feel welcome to post them.

Same applies to stats immediately after war.

But we all see the current situation, and even if you add up ex-TIE members to TIE and ex-TOC members to TOC, the results will speak for themselves.



Also, before the war TIE had roughly 20 people in top 30 ranks and WR+Mujengan had roughly 6
Now TIE has 7, WR+Mujengan has 11

And don't even mention that some of your members joined some other alliances, because some of our members have also done that.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by ian on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Kenzu wrote:Don't have the stats for 7th of june, but if you have them, feel welcome to post them.

Same applies to stats immediately after war.

But we all see the current situation, and even if you add up ex-TIE members to TIE and ex-TOC members to TOC, the results will speak for themselves.



Also, before the war TIE had roughly 20 people in top 30 ranks and WR+Mujengan had roughly 6
Now TIE has 7, WR+Mujengan has 11

And don't even mention that some of your members joined some other alliances, because some of our members have also done that.

You can quote me whatever figures you like with regard to who's in the top XX or whatever. If you rate a alliance/empire based solely on its total power or total economic strength - ignoring the dispersion of that total power & economic strength between that empire's members... thats your call.

On the other hand - personally I d prefer to make a judgement on a alliances power and whether or not its the "strongest" based on a number of factors - and consequently compare TIE to that.

1.) Does that alliance have sufficient membership to wage a effective war against any other power on the server? TIE - Yes. The Marauders - Yes. TOC - Yes.

2.) Does that alliance have sufficiently capable (economic & military) members to mount an effective offensive action and continuously sustain that action for a long-duration against any other alliance? TIE - Yes. The Marauders - Yes. TOC - Yes.

3.) Does that alliances members (as a whole) have the capability to recover effectively & quickly after a heavily damaging war. TIE - Yes. The Marauders - Yes. TOC - No. A lot of your members can't recover quickly due to poor activity, inexperience and crap economies.

Noone's denying that TOC isn't powerful or a superpower - or weaker in any sense of the word than either TIE or The Marauders is.

Its you who is claiming that the balance of power now rests with TOC. That means that you must think TOC can prevail against any of the other major power's - correct?

Therefore... right now thats a opinion. Prove it - attack either TIE or TM, and lets see if TOC really can defeat either. Alternatively you can sit back and wait for TIE or TM to attack TOC - whether imminently or in the future over a future disagreement. Your call.

Either way though - until you ve actually BEATEN any of the other power's, there is no way in hell you can claim the power now rests with TOC.

The fact is so far: TIE has beaten at least half of TOC in past war's (World Republic surrendered, you were removed as leader). TOC has completely failed to defeat any alliance it has come into war with.

TIE to this date remains the oldest undefeated major power. The Order of Chaos is younger - albeit undefeated as a organisation (even if its made up of at least one previously defeated alliance), and The Marauders is even younger still.

For you - a leader of a previously defeated alliance and someone who was personally overthrown from leadership by another alliance, and who's own alliance is the joke of Aderan Wars - whether it comes to your independent military capabilities, total power, total army size, average army size, average economy, average power - to now claim your superior to either The Imperium or The Marauders... well its a joke in itself.

Unless TOC can actually *defeat* TIE or TM, you are no more powerful than TIE or TM. Those are the facts - pure and simple.

So... again I invite TOC to prove your point - and defeat either TIE or TM.
avatar
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by Kenzu on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:29 am

Don't get too full of yourself.

The First war between World Republic and Imperium was a devastating defeat for The Company and The Commonwealth and a victory for World Republic! And this even though your 2 alliances were more than 3 times stronger than WR.

World Republic LOSSES:
800.000 military units
500.000 miners

WR Ally LOSSES:
250k-500k military units

Company and Commonwealth LOSSES:
over 1.000.000 military units
7.200.000 miners

Company and Commonwealth LOSSES due to WR Allies:
500k-1000k military units

--------------------------------------------------------

Should I remind you that ALL alliance wars that WR was in were alliance wars that you have started against our alliance? And each time you started a war your side was much stronger than ours, with the exception of the last wat. And all of the wars were started usually with a massive assault you liked to call a "pre-emptive strike" except the first war,that started by your declaration of war against us.

Why do you care if an alliance won alliance wars or not?

The alliance ranks on 7th November were as follows:
1 The Company (TIE) reaper 40,850,273,999 172,616,646 32
2 World Republic (O) Keinutnai 18,205,915,150 389,632,026 85
3 The Commonwealth (TIE) kilo 18,666,020,621 178,453,001 32
4 POHIDA ^SPEED^ 6,195,886,121 17,405,654 11
5 Emperors Aworon 7,826,623,375 5,511,732 6
6 Union of Aderan Republics (O) Trotsky 1,609,546,080 7,190,561 2
7 Dark Dominium Assassins Angel Slayer 873,306,392 10,158,874 6
8 Brothers In Arms Mighty_AmonRe 906,869,400 1,258,983 1
9 Federation of independent plan calviander 602,849,383 1,244,415 5
10 Library Traveller 528,816,320 1,490,801 1

You and Company, more than 3 times stronger forced a war on us and forced us to surrender with horrible conditions imposed on us.

If you feel proud for forcing a war on an alliance which you signed a peace treaty with, which didn't attack you during peace, which was 3 times weaker than you, and which had no intention of going to war with you, well then you are pitiful.

World Republic could also have attacked small alliances and forced them to surrender to increase the amount of victories. But then again we are no bullies. And we would never do such things to others.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I still remember how Imperium massed Comitatus Unius, a one man alliance led by matrygg only because you thought that he will attack you.
Do you count that as an alliance victory too?
64 players against 1!

-------------------------------------------------------------

And what's this statement supposed to prove?
"TOC has completely failed to defeat any alliance it has come into war with."
How does defeating a 3 times weaker alliance prove anything?

(Because the only victory you achieved was when your side was 3 times stronger than your enemy. Imperium won only 1 of 3 alliance wars.)

TOC could easily defeat any side which is 3 times weaker than us. But we wouldn't be the ones starting the war, and if such a war happened, we wouldn't be boasting over such victory. It should be easy for anyone to defeat someone 3 times weaker and there is no reason to feel happy about it.

It's like feeling happy that you can beat up a 10 year old kid.


Last edited by Kenzu on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by Special Agent 47 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:32 am

Well as some other threads have proven, TOC is incapable of fighting in any other farm other then as 1 empire. Even an alliance of only 18 members seems to drive fear into the hearts of 65. I am not ashamed to say that even IF The Mauraders fought and lost to TOC, that is seeing 18 stand against 109.

That is a battle that we could never lose, even if we were defeated.


It taking 109 men spread across the 2 largest alliances to defeat 18 men would prove the weakness of TOC. You as individual alliances can not even take on an alliance 1/2 or 1/3 your own alliances size without clamoring for help. And you Actually think the balance of power belongs to TOC?


It's like feeling happy that you can beat up a 10 year old kid.

Funny you quote this Kenzu, your 65 members won't even fight 18. Odds not stacked in your favor enough? I mean YOU hold the power now afterall. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Location : Preparing for my next mission.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by A man from Bob on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:04 am

Of course, this is all a moot point. One day very, very soon, Pretty Pink Ponies will take over and make everyone wear adorable, sparkly dresses and have tea parties all day long. Very Happy

A man from Bob
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by SovietMan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm

HAHAHAHAHA and i will help out by sending my army of robot rainbow unicorns!
always....i wanna be with you....and believe in you..and live in harmony,harmony OH LOVE!

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : Mujengan_(TOC)
Age : 28
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by stars on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Kenzu is just asking to get a spanking. SO SAD

Considering I do see her login, unless you have actual proof, dont come here with weak accusations


Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please reiterate facts, not suspicions, or at least dont claim your suspicions are facts)

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Age : 30
Number of posts : 249
Location : LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AW seems rather quiet lately?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum