Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Suggestions for Red Apocalypse

+2
seaborgium
Kenzu
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Making Suggestions for Red Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Suggestions for Red Apocalypse

Post by Manleva Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 pm

I have been giving a lot of thought to RA and have found many interesting concepts within the game so first off I have to say well done.

Many of the ideas that have been suggested for main appear to have made there way here in some form or another.

However while the start we have had for the testing has been good and probably necessary so that we can identify bugs and issues I believe that it is way to much of a start for when the game goes live.

A new player is apparently going to start with an empire that stretches across a number of planets. Why? I think that by using this approach you are removing an element that most new players would expect an want, which is to build and expand their empire themselves.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Making Suggestions for Red Apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Suggestions for Red Apocalypse

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:22 pm

you can expand an empire even though you got multiple planets at the start. no one says you will never be able to conquer new planets or star systems.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:19 pm

i like the rankings shown for income and UP
would it be possible to rank like the top10 of each stat, including UP and income, so that we can see how far ahead or behind our competition is?

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2