Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions?

+7
Manleva
J1nx
Special Agent 47
Nomad
SovietMan
october_17
Kenzu
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Questions? Empty Questions?

Post by Kenzu Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:29 am

If you have any questions about 2nd round of reset, don't hesitate to ask.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Questions? Empty Re: Questions?

Post by october_17 Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 am

seriously why oct 15th... could you realy not make it the 17th?
october_17
october_17
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 151
Alliance : world republic
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietMan Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 am

LOL that gotta suck oct_17 Wink Razz

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : Mujengan_(TOC)
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Wish you 2 could get your stories straight.

IS RESET AND AWII THE SAME GAME OR NOT??????????????????????

because if AWII is launching Oct 15th then RESET IS NOT, and Admin has stated reset is taking a 3 month break while you launch your game AWII.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Kenzu wrote:If you have any questions about 2nd round of reset, don't hesitate to ask.

Has been been decided for sure yet if

1. AWII will be tied to main as reset is? will what you do in any of the reset rounds, or in the non reset round effect your main account? how about your reset account?

2. Will the different waves of AWII be tied together? Will what you do in the first or second wave benifit you when it goes to a non reset?

3. Do we know what the "start" point of accounts will be? such as starting with 3,000 men or 1, 000,000 men?

4. Will the cost to change races be reduced or removed in the first wave so we can test out the many new races?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:02 pm

With the trading system u'v got planned for AW2... is there a way to stop someone having 10 friends create accounts and then have them send their unique resources all to one person, thereby making that person overpowered very quickly?

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:19 pm

J1nx wrote:With the trading system u'v got planned for AW2... is there a way to stop someone having 10 friends create accounts and then have them send their unique resources all to one person, thereby making that person overpowered very quickly?

That will be hard to police since that is exactly how most alliances will be set up from the start.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:16 pm

will there be a grace period for choosong a race with no cost? as the 1 or 2 alliances that will pop up will need people to change race to what they dont have for the "special resources"
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:27 am

october_17 wrote:seriously why oct 15th... could you realy not make it the 17th?
We will see. It all depends on when the work is finished.

Nomad wrote:Wish you 2 could get your stories straight.

IS RESET AND AWII THE SAME GAME OR NOT??????????????????????

because if AWII is launching Oct 15th then RESET IS NOT, and Admin has stated reset is taking a 3 month break while you launch your game AWII.

Round 2 of reset is AWII in the way that it has the features of AW2, however in Round 3 there will be 2 reset servers, the reset from round 1 and the reset from round 2.
At some point in the future AWII will be changed from reset to no-reset server.

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:If you have any questions about 2nd round of reset, don't hesitate to ask.

1. AWII will be tied to main as reset is? will what you do in any of the reset rounds, or in the non reset round effect your main account? how about your reset account?

2. Will the different waves of AWII be tied together? Will what you do in the first or second wave benifit you when it goes to a non reset?

3. Do we know what the "start" point of accounts will be? such as starting with 3,000 men or 1, 000,000 men?

4. Will the cost to change races be reduced or removed in the first wave so we can test out the many new races?

There will be a couple ties:
First of all if you bought Supporter Status on main, then you will automatically have Supporter Status on reset server.
If someone registers on either main or reset, he will have an account on both servers.
Some bonuses are given to players on main who reached top ranks in reset server. This is true for first 2 rounds of reset server, ask admin about the following ones.
Apart from this and maybe a couple more things which I might have not mentioned, there are most likely no ties between main and reset.

Each round of AW2 is not-related to each other. All stats and awards will be reseted at the beginning of each new round (not other medals though). When AW2 becomes a non-reset server, all stats will be reseted once again including all achievements (but previous achievements will be visible in a Hall of Fame). All things which have been donated for, with the exception of resources will be always passed to the new round, such as Supporter Status packages, personal bonus changes, name changes, and so on.

The 2nd round will start with 90.000 population, which includes 50k farmers and 10k of each military unit, soldiers armed with automatic pistols and spies armed with explosives. (Spies use explosives to destroy enemy weapons).

If all goes well, you will be able to change races for no cost at all, but there will be a limit to how many changes you can make. Most likely however the race changing system will be same to what it is on main server.
I personally recommend that you chose one race and stick with it, however changing a race once shouldn't be a problem for anyone anyway. I myself will play for one of the races that least people will decide to play for.

J1nx wrote:With the trading system u'v got planned for AW2... is there a way to stop someone having 10 friends create accounts and then have them send their unique resources all to one person, thereby making that person overpowered very quickly?

Yes there is. People who are inactive will stop trading with you automatically after a couple days pass where they don't log in,
and people who try to outsmart the system will be banned from Red Apocalypse server (punishments are even harsher on reset server than on main, so I hope people will refrain from doing anything suspicious and it won't be necessary to ban too many players).

Theoretically the more people play, the less such a thing should influence the game. Afterall, each player will have to trade with at least 8 people to get all the resources, and most likely will need roughly 16 people. There is no reason why everyone shouldn't trade with everyone, except if these players are enemies. Also, since no one knows who trades with who, alliance members of competing alliances can trade with each other without the knowledge of alliance leadership.

Nomad wrote:will there be a grace period for choosong a race with no cost? as the 1 or 2 alliances that will pop up will need people to change race to what they dont have for the "special resources"

There will be a period of time when players can log in, chose race, look around but the turns don't tick. During this time you will be able to change your race.

When chosing a race, you will see how many players of a race have already registered for it.
I recommend you chose the one which has the smallest number of players so that everyone wants to trade with you.
Definitely don't go for the one with most players. (They will have the hardest time trading, and you don't want to be one of them)

The scarcest resources are the most valuable ones.

(your race obviously determines only your race specific resource, you will have another 2 resources: economic and military, anyone can have these, even players from a different race)

Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:47 am

Kenzu wrote:

Round 2 of reset is AWII in the way that it has the features of AW2, however in Round 3 there will be 2 reset servers, the reset from round 1 and the reset from round 2.
Why do you insist on being difficult? You have 2 different games, why do you try to call them by the same name? Reset is not AWII and AWII is not reset,,,,,meh,

Special Agent 47 wrote:

First of all if you bought Supporter Status on main, then you will automatically have Supporter Status on reset server.
If someone registers on either main or reset, he will have an account on both servers.
Some bonuses are given to players on main who reached top ranks in reset server. This is true for first 2 rounds of reset server, ask admin about the following ones.
Apart from this and maybe a couple more things which I might have not mentioned, there are most likely no ties between main and reset.

Each round of AW2 is not-related to each other. All stats and awards will be reseted at the beginning of each new round (not other medals though). When AW2 becomes a non-reset server, all stats will be reseted once again including all achievements (but previous achievements will be visible in a Hall of Fame). All things which have been donated for, with the exception of resources will be always passed to the new round, such as Supporter Status packages, personal bonus changes, name changes, and so on.

The 2nd round will start with 90.000 population, which includes 50k farmers and 10k of each military unit, soldiers armed with automatic pistols and spies armed with explosives. (Spies use explosives to destroy enemy weapons).

If all goes well, you will be able to change races for no cost at all, but there will be a limit to how many changes you can make. Most likely however the race changing system will be same to what it is on main server.
I personally recommend that you chose one race and stick with it, however changing a race once shouldn't be a problem for anyone anyway. I myself will play for one of the races that least people will decide to play for.[/quote]

1. WHY has that never been said before till now? Admin made it appear that war experiance would be rewarded, not just rank. I beginning to not trust a damn thing you too say anymore,,, this is really getting pathetic

2. what are "other medals" that you speak of?,,,,,,,, What the heck is the point of a non resetable with a hall of fame? What a completely moronic idea mate, you just want to be able to forever brag on what you did in a 3 month wave since you know everything already and can't even answer simple straightforward questions for anyone else? once again, rather pathetic an idea, Hall of fames are set up for resetables, not non resetables*face palm*,,,,,,,,,How can you know what race is picked the least unless you start playing last? I mean really Kenzu, think before you speak mate. The new "special resources" thingy your trying to do will basicly require alliances to keep an even keel on races to get all the resources, and not allow everyone to play the race they really want. Not saying thats a bad thing, but saying pick a race and stick to it is just plan stupid unless you know before you register what races have how many people in it, and what races are in your alliance. Since the player base is so limited, 2 maybe 3 alliances is all you will see anyway.

3. so whats the first round start with? The first round of AWII that is.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 am

Nomad wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

Why do you insist on being difficult? You have 2 different games, why do you try to call them by the same name? Reset is not AWII and AWII is not reset,,,,,meh,

I distinguish between one game which has 4 races and one game which has 8 races
Then I also distinguish between reset and non reset.

If I simply say reset it will not be obvious that the gameplay will be completely different from the previous one.

Btw, I wasn't the first one who referred to the game as AWII in this thread.

Special Agent 47 wrote:

I personally recommend that you chose one race and stick with it, however changing a race once shouldn't be a problem for anyone anyway. I myself will play for one of the races that least people will decide to play for.

1. WHY has that never been said before till now? Admin made it appear that war experiance would be rewarded, not just rank. I beginning to not trust a damn thing you too say anymore,,, this is really getting pathetic

If he said that, then it must be true. But then again, if it was true, how come everyone was building up instead of massing? If I knew that war exp will be rewarded, then I used all my stats to mass a couple people.

2. what are "other medals" that you speak of?,,,,,,,, What the heck is the point of a non resetable with a hall of fame? What a completely moronic idea mate, you just want to be able to forever brag on what you did in a 3 month wave since you know everything already and can't even answer simple straightforward questions for anyone else? once again, rather pathetic an idea, Hall of fames are set up for resetables, not non resetables*face palm*,,,,,,,,,How can you know what race is picked the least unless you start playing last? I mean really Kenzu, think before you speak mate. The new "special resources" thingy your trying to do will basicly require alliances to keep an even keel on races to get all the resources, and not allow everyone to play the race they really want. Not saying thats a bad thing, but saying pick a race and stick to it is just plan stupid unless you know before you register what races have how many people in it, and what races are in your alliance. Since the player base is so limited, 2 maybe 3 alliances is all you will see anyway.

Who said the Hall of Fame will be for non-reset? It should be obvious that achievements from reset rounds will be recorded there.
Let me repeat to you. You chose a race, other people chose a race too, you see how many people chose which race, you can change your race again until the game starts for no cost. Obviously you see who has what, and the later you change again, the more accurate it will be to your expectation, but given that most people will try to get a race that doesnt have too many players, even if you chose a race first, and don't change afterwards, you might end up with a race that average number of people picked out.

If you play for a race you don't like just because your leader says so, then it's your decision. No one forces you to have a race you don't like. All races are balanced, you should chose the race you like. But if you are undecided between multiple races, then take the one which has less players.

Also, I don't think resources will stay within an alliance. People will trade with others outside alliances anyway.

3. so whats the first round start with? The first round of AWII that is.[/quote]

First reset round was the round which already ended, now the 2nd reset round starts.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:40 am

Kenzu wrote:I distinguish between one game which has 4 races and one game which has 8 races
Then I also distinguish between reset and non reset.

If I simply say reset it will not be obvious that the gameplay will be completely different from the previous one.

Btw, I wasn't the first one who referred to the game as AWII in this thread.

Kenzu wrote:First reset round was the round which already ended, now the 2nd reset round starts.

I find these two comments to be contradictory. In the first one you make a distinction between the two games then in the second you group them together which is causing a lot of unnecessary confusion.

As far as I can see there are now three totally different games.
1. The Main Server - Non Reset
2. The Reset Server - Reset game that has just finished it's first round
3. AWII (Red Apocalypse) - A new reset game that is about to start it's first round

I think that it is essential that we clearly identify which game is being discussed to avoid any confusion. As far as I am concerned the second round of the Reset Server will not be starting for another three months and the first round of AWII is about to start.

Hopefully a three month hiatus of the Reset Server will allow time for a vast improvement to be made to that game.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:34 am

They just want to be difficult for some reason, it is beyond me.

Reset and AWII are two totally different games, one will remain a resetable, the other will reset approximately 2 times and then become a non resetable, but kenzu insists on calling them the same game even tho everyone knows they are not.

It unnecissary, childish, stupid, and damaging both games. No one needs this.

@ Kenzu

Any war experience you gain for destroying other players accounts will be also added as achievement points
Unlike War Experience, these achievement points grow by a percentage each day.
Atthe end of the round, you will be able to convert these points alongwith some other parts of your account into benefits on the mainserver

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/reset-server-affecting-main-t1794.htm

If this statement isnt true I will be sorely disappointed considering the large amount of fuss raised on the subject, and both you and admin addrressed it. I find it hard to believe you missed it, or this "falsehood" was allowed to go uncontested.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:24 pm

You can call it anything you like, but for me any server that resets is a reset server.

Reset is a definition of a server type, namely that it resets, it's not a name.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 pm

so when I log in tomorrow on my reset account, & find a game that I know nothing about, have no desire to play, do I, A) vacation my account for the duration of the round, as I have no desire or inclination to play Red Apocolypse. or B) Delete my account as I do not want my inactive account to be used as somebodies farm/raid. if I do delete the account how will it affect my ability to play the as yet unnamed reset game that just ended a few days ago that is supposed to start round #2 in 3 months? please be very clear, cause if I get a confusing answer I will just Quit playing all reset games...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm

why is going on vacation not a definite option for you?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:55 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote: so when I log in tomorrow on my reset account, & find a game that I know nothing about, have no desire to play, do I, A) vacation my account for the duration of the round, as I have no desire or inclination to play Red Apocolypse. or B) Delete my account as I do not want my inactive account to be used as somebodies farm/raid. if I do delete the account how will it affect my ability to play the as yet unnamed reset game that just ended a few days ago that is supposed to start round #2 in 3 months? please be very clear, cause if I get a confusing answer I will just Quit playing all reset games...

You should go on vacation.

If you delete your account on AW2, then you will not be able to play the server which ended a couple days ago. Your account will be lost forever.
And you will have to register again with a new ID on reset server, and you won't have SS on reset either, because you will have a new ID.

As far as I know you could theoretically ask admin to recover your account, by copying the accounts details from main to reset server, but if you have deleted your account, I am not sure he will want to do that, because you will be giving him additional work for something you are responsible for.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:05 pm

it will not be lost forever, since i can always add a function to "restore" an account by using your main account.
however until i add that function, you will not be able to restore it
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Kenzu wrote:

Thank You, that is what I will do...

Admin wrote:why is going on vacation not a definite option for you?

Honestly I do not think I can explain it in a way that you or Kenzu could understand, sorry...

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : included missing info...)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:04 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

From this it appears that you decided not to like the game without trying it.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:11 am

with all the unnecissary BS you keep spewing do you really wonder why no one wants to play your game Kenzu?

Try reading your own Wiki

The "Reset server" the one that just ended, is called RESET SERVER Thats is the NAME of the game

AWII is called red apocolips, and guess what, it will reset approcimately 2 times and then no more by YOUR own description.

So most "normal minded" people would call the just ended game that has always been refered to as the RESET SERVER, and is in fact named the RESET SERVER,,,, well they would call it the reset server

and any normal minded person would call your game, which has been named red apocolips, and refered to as red apocolips,,, well they would call it red apocolips

but hell thats just to darn easy for people like you

Admin runs Reset

You run AWII

So for gods sake just call reset, reset, and call AWII AWII or red apocolips

its not as hard as you seem intent on making it

Kenzu wrote:You can call it anything you like, but for me any server that resets is a reset server.

Reset is a definition of a server type, namely that it resets, it's not a name.

So now your saying AWII red apocolips will forever be a rest server? make your mind up will ya?

And read your own wiki, "reset" is the name of the reset server,,,, why you think I asked for it to be given a proper name like the other 2 games have? sheeesh

Kenzu wrote:
If he said that, then it must betrue. But then again, if it was true, how come everyone was building upinstead of massing? If I knew that war exp will be rewarded, then Iused all my stats to mass a couple people.

well it more then likely 1 of 2 reasons

1. No one read the posts of admin, granted information like that should have been posted BEFORE the round launched, and been explained to ALL players, not just forum goers. I mean even the poor explinations given in forums came to little to late and are still being debated and admin still wont say what gives you what type of bonus. Way to go on that one Admin.

2. People chose to go for rank over WE. Those with alot of screen time would be more attracted to that type of game play, as would stat builders. (not saying the 2 classes are one in the same as they are not) But the fact is, if its based on rank alone then you knock out about 75% of the active players, which with the low player base it is stupid thing to do anyway.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:19 am

Following on from Kong's question.

What will happen to the accounts of players who do not log on to AWII?

I ask this because I would expect that the majority of players who have decided not to play AWII will in fact do this.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 am

Kenzu wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

O.K. Kenzu I will try this one time,,, I have said before I have a lot of free time on my hands, I need something to occupy my time, you (Kenzu) have already stated here somewhere here that 5 minutes twice a day is all that is needed to play Red Apocolypse, which is fine for others with restricted time to play, but doesn't fit my needs. Also its has nothing to do with liking or disliking the game. I am already playing 2 games here so it is obvious to most that I apparently like them or otherwise I would have Quit playing by now...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:48 am

Manleva wrote:Following on from Kong's question.

What will happen to the accounts of players who do not log on to AWII?

I ask this because I would expect that the majority of players who have decided not to play AWII will in fact do this.

During AW2 their accounts will act as farms, and they are free to join anytime.
Obviously after 3 months all accounts will be reset.
All players start each round with the same resources.

If you don't want to play a round, you can simply leave the account as it is and start playing in the next round if you want.

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

O.K. Kenzu I will try this one time,,, I have said before I have a lot of free time on my hands, I need something to occupy my time, you (Kenzu) have already stated here somewhere here that 5 minutes twice a day is all that is needed to play Red Apocolypse, which is fine for others with restricted time to play, but doesn't fit my needs. Also its has nothing to do with liking or disliking the game. I am already playing 2 games here so it is obvious to most that I apparently like them or otherwise I would have Quit playing by now...

You are right. Usually people either don't play a game because they don't like it, or because they don't have enough time to play it. However you say you like the game and also that you have loads of time. Which is great, and means that you can without problems play Red Apocalypse in addition to all the games you are playing already. But if you still have too much free time, I can imagine that you start playing other games too, not related to AW.

Last edited by Kenzu on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Nomad wrote:
Kenzu wrote:1) Just because you couldn't trade with other players in the last round doesnt mean that you will never be able to trade.

2) Even if you cant trade with others, you can still trade on the galactic market.
And if you place your bids you can even pm people that you placed a bid to buy your things, so trading as such is still possible and I myself used it on last round of reset. I must admit though that I didn't have as many trading opportunities as I have on main.

On main I make a couple trades each day, however on reset I got some trades only once in a couple days. Obviously this was due to reset having less active players than main.

1, hes correct here Kong, thats the beauty of reset games, you may have dragons and zombies and gambling house, you never know what reset holds

2. I thought you had the GM weather you had SS or not? if you do your response was pointless Kenzu, as the question was based on SS, not trading with or without it.

yes the player base is much smaller on the multiple side games, as it should be, guess thats why you have to bribe players to play it, but whats killing the interest more then anything is the poor quality of information in FORESIGHT, and the abundance of confusion because you can't call 2 seperate games by their actual names

People without SS cannot trade on Galactic Market.

Actually they have 2 different names: The Beginning and Red Apocalypse

You will have 1 full day of foresight, where you can log in and explore the game in a test phase until it resets and the round starts.

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next