Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation mode players adding to alliance rank

4 posters

Go down

Vacation mode players adding to alliance rank Empty Vacation mode players adding to alliance rank

Post by Lord Ishurue Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:05 am

i never really noticed before. but some of my guys on Vacation mode are adding to the alliance income up , Army size and i think war exp .

If they are on Vacation mode they shouldn't be effecting the rank .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Vacation mode players adding to alliance rank Empty Re: Vacation mode players adding to alliance rank

Post by Manleva Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Exactly the same could be said for inactive accounts.

I think that the stats for players on vacation should be included because they are still active members of an alliance. While they may be away they will be coming back.

Inactives should be dropped from Alliances so that only active players are used for these stats and a true ranking of an alliance can be seen.

I have noticed that it is usually TOC that appears to hold on to inactive accounts with WR being the worst.

Mujengan tends to clear inactives out after a while.

I don't mind an alliance keeping an inactive for a while because I know that RL can impact individual players so time should be given to check if a player has truley become inactive.

However I don't have much time for Alliances who keep hold of inactive accounts because it creates a false impression of their membership and stats. It also makes me think that the alliance leadership is just to plain lazy to do any house keeping.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Vacation mode players adding to alliance rank Empty Re: Vacation mode players adding to alliance rank

Post by Kenzu Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:42 am

Well but alliance rank should show immediate alliance power, and if some players are on vacation, or away for a couple months, then they shouldnt be counted into the alliance stats.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 am

I agree with kenzu and Ishurue personally.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down