Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing Race / wrong technolgy prices

2 posters

Go down

Changing Race / wrong technolgy prices Empty Changing Race / wrong technolgy prices

Post by navblue Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I recently changed race from Hualu to Daning and as I understand it my research cost for Attack Techs should change from 3% less expensive as Hualu to 20% less expensive as Daning. After I switched I found the cost for my AT research went up! I believe it is actually using the cost template for Miraya (or just not applying any discount) instead of Daning. I'm not sure if this is the only tech at the wrong value since I didn't pay attention to the costs of the others before switching.

In my profile it does say my race is Daning. I've tried logging out/back in to no avail.

My nation id is 1982 if you need it.

navblue
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Changing Race / wrong technolgy prices Empty Re: Changing Race / wrong technolgy prices

Post by Admin Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 pm

fixed, will now reimburse daning players for their techs if they bought them recently
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Changing Race / wrong technolgy prices Empty Re: Changing Race / wrong technolgy prices

Post by navblue Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Thanks admin!

navblue
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down