Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Imperium Empire Farming Policy - 40hours & Counting.

+9
Halog3n
Hai-Shulud
Jiro
Beldar
Kenzu
Nimras
Kingofshinobis1
seaborgium
ian
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Imperium Empire Farming Policy - 40hours & Counting. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Imperium Empire Farming Policy - 40hours & Counting.

Post by Admin Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:51 pm

seaborgium wrote:He does allow it, as long as the parties stay with the ratios. He hasn't stopped it, just slowed it down.

TBH the only $$ should be with him. However his BM rates are all over the place, I watched a large drop over a span of 3-4 days. Thats why I haven't bought any from him.
the cashmarket used to give 900 turns per 1$
I've made it drop by 10 turns per day until it gets to 300 turns per 1$.

the reason why it's only 10 turns per day is because those who bought before i decided to lower it would have been in a significant advantage had i dropped the rate down to 300 turns immediately.

anyways and the reason to drop it at all is that 10$ would have gotten you 9k turns or around 800k units.
Basically I rather want to see people spend 10$ buying other people SS instead of spending it on the cashmarket. with the previous rates it meant one needed to pay 1-1.5 mil units to get a 10$ SS. If the official cash market offers less resources, then the cost for getting SS for someone will also go down somewhat

I'll also add a new section in the bulletin board soon for people who are seeking SS or offering to get SS for others

And about leaving, well the only thing that really changed is that while before you could strip the account, now you can only strip the account until you hit the limit, then you need to sell the account as a whole.
Though if you think about it:
A wants to sell their account
He direct sells for $ as much as he can hitting -20% ratio (since you're sending resources you're going into the negative)
Sells the rest of the account in one piece
The buyer can now transfer whatever they had in that previous account onto this new one increasing the ratio from -20% to 0 or even 20% while still being "in the green"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

The Imperium Empire Farming Policy - 40hours & Counting. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Imperium Empire Farming Policy - 40hours & Counting.

Post by seaborgium Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Nimras have you considered looking at it from admins point of view?

Cross server trading
Think about how brokers work, how can you tell me directly that the resources are from a trade and not just feeding?
Don't tell me, users put messages in, I am sure that if I was trading with someone I could ask them to do that.

Person leaving
I have bought 2 accounts of players that were leaving, those players are back in the game today, and 1 recently even offered his current account up for sale.

Admin
Nice that you told us that you were doing dropping the market.
I guess I should be happy that I bought when it was still 900 per $ and that has funded a lot of my account, including a recent race.

question, once it hits 300 turn per 1$ what do you think the kuwal will be at?
I do have something else but my thought is determined by your answer.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:23 pm

seaborgium wrote:question, once it hits 300 turn per 1$ what do you think the kuwal will be at?
right now it's 5.1 bil kuwal and 460 turns. so when it's 300 turns you'll have a third less kuwal 3 bil or so i'd figure.
though considering kuwal and units generally tend to keep going up as the rates develop...
could be 3.5-4 bil easily
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:33 pm

well thanks to work I lost my train of thought, but I do know that I don't have to worry about players buying from admin to catch me.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:28 pm

seaborgium wrote:Nimras have you considered looking at it from admins point of view?

Cross server trading
Think about how brokers work, how can you tell me directly that the resources are from a trade and not just feeding?
Don't tell me, users put messages in, I am sure that if I was trading with someone I could ask them to do that.

Well thats not my issue i have my in the clear i just would want to be allowed to do it my way instead of some paranoid crasy person being scared

Person leaving
I have bought 2 accounts of players that were leaving, those players are back in the game today, and 1 recently even offered his current account up for sale.

Well now i just said it as a examble. But if someone leaving i knew i would love to get what they have on their account especially if they gonna delete anyway without having admin hanging over it saying NO NO NO because he is affraid of feeders. I play honest let me do it my damn way i aren't cheating.

Admin
Nice that you told us that you were doing dropping the market.
I guess I should be happy that I bought when it was still 900 per $ and that has funded a lot of my account, including a recent race.

question, once it hits 300 turn per 1$ what do you think the kuwal will be at?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:46 pm

I wonder if players know that kenzu is once again trying to get allies.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:39 pm

seaborgium wrote:I wonder if players know that kenzu is once again trying to get allies.

For what? For war?

Or just for "defense"? Laughing

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:43 am

Beldar wrote:
seaborgium wrote:I wonder if players know that kenzu is once again trying to get allies.

For what? For war?

what do you think?

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:
Beldar wrote:

For what? For war?

what do you think?

I think he wants to throw a party Very Happy

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:50 pm

The Imperium Empire hereby withdraws from whatever the TIE-TOC farming policy is/was (I actually can't remember).

Cheers
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 pm

ian wrote:The Imperium Empire hereby withdraws from whatever the TIE-TOC farming policy is/was (I actually can't remember).

Cheers

I personally dont think there will be any problems as long as TIE members follow the farming policies of all alliances. (And pay compensation if they breach the respective farming policies.)

What exactly is the reason that you announce the withdrawal from the farming policy? What do you want to accomplish with it?

Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:The Imperium Empire hereby withdraws from whatever the TIE-TOC farming policy is/was (I actually can't remember).

Cheers

I personally dont think there will be any problems as long as TIE members follow the farming policies of all alliances. (And pay compensation if they breach the respective farming policies.)

What exactly is the reason that you announce the withdrawal from the farming policy? What do you want to accomplish with it?

Basically both WR & Mujengen now have their own policies anyway... so it seems a bit stupid for T.I.E to continue to follow (to our detriment) what we all agreed when its basically only us doing so. Also the UU rate agreed under the TIE/TOC policy was something like 180k - something long since out of date as well as the "maximum profit required" limit being set at 2.6billion or something - which in reality is *not* sufficiently high enough now vs. what incomes are.

Finally the last straw was a issue which arose with regard to a breach conducted by Robert (Mujengen) against a TIE member. In a nutshell... Robert quit the game when asked to compensate the T.I.E member and no compensation has been supplied by Mujengen in his place. Robert quitting was his own choice... but it still does not change the fact that TIE member has not recieved any compensation. To top it off Mujengen is now threatening to mass the same T.I.E member in question because he also did a breach against Castravate (this was after Robert did a breach on him) and is refusing to compensate untill he recieves the compensation for Roberts hit.

When I ve said the same thing as the T.I.E member, Mujengen's response is (this is a exact quote) "Now you either pay back castravete, or we're going to find some other way to make justice". Right now we re debating on compensating or awaiting with eagerness this "justice" so that we can dish out our own "justice" in response.

So... yeah. We withdraw from the policy and will decide on our own path. Given other actions by yourself/T.O.C members The Imperium doesn't see why we should continue to follow a policy which was established in good-faith and with peaceful intentions - something which has clearly been abandoned by our T.O.C counter-parts.

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:34 am

It seems the new muj is no different then the old.
Kenzu I hope you watch closely as it seems ya going to be fighting for something you didn't do

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:53 am

seaborgium wrote:It seems the new muj is no different then the old.
Kenzu I hope you watch closely as it seems ya going to be fighting for something you didn't do

lol, well I figured I d clarify the bit I was referring to with regard to Mujengen... and its a good job I did since I was actually confused myself and seemed to be thinking all Roberts did was a hit outside of the breach... as oppossed to trying to nuke Stars like he actually did.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/t2299-imperium-mujengen-situation
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3