UP Reduced??????

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 am

Ok I have no idea what you just said but I saw my name on there

Spoiler:
damgood (13/07/2010 20:29:46): how many miners have Vesper
damgood (13/07/2010 20:29:48):?
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:29:48): give the tryant?
damgood (13/07/2010 20:29:50): no
damgood (13/07/2010 20:29:52): Vesper
damgood (13/07/2010 20:30:00): it has more to lose
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:30:07): ok
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:30:12): Gabi .. put here everything is Vesper
r1maru (13/07/2010 20:30:20): Farmers 15.750
............................................................... .................................................. .............
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:41:10): and has the standard defense
r1maru (13/07/2010 20:41:22): Defensive Action 3,669,668
............................................................... .................................................. .............
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:42:46)
r1maru (13/07/2010 20:42:47): Defensive Action 2,943,732
damgood (13/07/2010 20:42:54): yes pooh heavy falls
............................................................... .................................................. .............
r1maru (13/07/2010 20:45:25): Defensive Action 1,899,430
damgood (13/07/2010 20:45:31) falls hard
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:45:52): never mind eh
............................................................... .................................................. .............
r1maru (13/07/2010 20:47:29): Grenade Launcher Attack 3 746 250
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:47:33): destruction or you give in it?
damgood (13.07.2010 20:47:50): dai damgood (13/07/2010 20:47:50): you
r1maru (13/07/2010 20:48:10): Strike Action: 8,448,000 Defensive Action 1,522,620
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:48:16): ah
r1maru (13/07/2010 20:48:21): Trike Action: 7,299,875 Defensive Action 1,341,136
............................................................... .................................................. .............
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:49:20): as is?
damgood (13/07/2010 20:49:26): brb
r1maru (13/07/2010 20:49:32): Strike Action: 4,148,375 Defensive Action 1,199,640
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:50:28): Strike now as is?
r1maru (13/07/2010 20:50:46): Strike Action: 2,583,625 Defensive Action 1,084,290
Adrian (13/07/2010 20:50:53): hmmm .. more give?
............................................................... .................................................. .............
............................................................... .................................................. .............
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:50:18): that 's ox
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:50:25): CICA primrose destruction have 1mil attack
Adrian (13/07/2010 21:50:26): I now put `and Logue
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:50:28): the PLM
Adrian (13/07/2010 21:50:38): did not read all Logue
Adrian (13/07/2010 21:50:47): or a bug adminu raportu have the defender
Adrian (13/07/2010 21:50:51): i did not say what Strike peirde
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:54:45): berths
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:56:22): why are so lu is that?
Adrian (13/07/2010 21:57:14): http://aderanwars.forumotion.com/war-room-f39/reset-1st-victim-t1747.htm # 20643
Adrian (13/07/2010 21:57:21): I do not know say
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:57:56): so why are so ala lu logs appear?
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:58:06): http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:58:12): they appear to you?
Adrian (13/07/2010 21:58:56)
Re: Reduced UP ??????

Post by Admin Today at 6:56 pm Post by Today at 6:56 pm
hmm, funny, something screwed up. hmm, funny, Something screwed up.
damgood, your friend is in trouble now, I just looked at the logs and I saw something your friend has definitely noticed too. damgood, your friend is in trouble now, I just looked at the logs and I saw your friend Something has definitely noticed too.

vesper you're supposed to READ the report that's what he meant Smile, the logs basic view only displays defense and defense units lost. Vesper're supposed to read the report that's what he meant Smile, view the logs only displays basic defense and defense units lost.


Adrian (13/07/2010 21:58:59): what does it say that?
damgood (13/07/2010 21:59:07): sry
damgood (13/07/2010 21:59:10) and I left behind
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:59:12): PLM
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:59:16): what all do Mah
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:59:21): lamurestene and us
Adrian (13/07/2010 21:59:25): damgood, your friend is in trouble now, I just looked at the logs and I saw your friend Something has definitely noticed too.
Adrian (13/07/2010 21:59:29) wants to say that I do not understand
r1maru (13/07/2010 21:59:35): no him
damgood (13/07/2010 22:00:44): Link?
r1maru (13/07/2010 22:00:49): http://aderanwars.forumotion.com/reset-bugs-f35/up-reduced-t1746-15.htm
adrian (13/07/2010 22:00:53): ALA for up to
r1maru (13/07/2010 22:01:03): vrtea to say like that is neat and not read Logue
r1maru (13/07/2010 22:01:16): the report shows Defu lost logs and shows how lost appeal
Adrian (13/07/2010 22:01:25): Well yes
Adrian (13/07/2010 22:01:31): but Dan said something
............................................................... .................................................. .............
Adrian (13/07/2010 22:04:30) has not defended with strikeu `Defu
r1maru (13/07/2010 22:04:43): that's bug??
Adrian (13/07/2010 22:04:44): the destruction
Adrian (13/07/2010 22:04:53): so it seems
r1maru (13/07/2010 22:05:00): PLM

EDIT: This is what I got out of that convo.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Vesper on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:27 am

When I mention whining and such r1maru, I am thinking of you and adrian quitting the game because you exploited a bug and it didnt work. Whether you know it was an exploit or not makes no difference. Admin took away the damage that was done with the bug because the damage should have never happened. So because the admin gave back the resources I should have never lost you throw a hissy fit and quit the game.
avatar
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by flwpwr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:46 am

i think anyone can understand that we quit because you say stuff like this

Vesper wrote:because you exploited a bug and it didnt work

you don't understand... you just go over and over with your fixed idea

it is beyond your comprehension

and admin's

we quit because this "it is impossible not to notice the bug, you did and you used it intentionally" instead of "sorry, you used a bug, with or without your knowledge, you must be penalized" and because EVERYONE sees adrian like an exploiter when in fact HE IS A VICTIM OF THAT BUG

so, let's end this talk as it makes me sick, seeing how many of you understand only what you want


flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by seaborgium on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:37 am

whoa... Damgood, myself and vesper. All got busted for a bug... and we all paid dearly, and we lost time ingame. Our names are posted ingame. Yet 3 of us are still here, well 2 of us are still actively playing, i can't say much for damgood as I don't speak to him.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 am

flwpwr wrote:when in fact HE IS A VICTIM OF THAT BUG
That's why i'm asking you to present some actual arguments, you keep using vague unsupported statements.

He killed stuff without losing anything, how is that being victim.
I've went over my head countless scenarios how someone would not bother looking at their stats after a massing. Not once did I get anywhere past the first logout.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by flwpwr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:24 am

Admin wrote:He killed stuff without losing anything, how is that being victim.

ok a little more elaboration about this

losses
time = a few hours from 3 people lives wasted
turns = a few hundred turns which are not easy to buy
ban = 12h

Admin wrote:That's why i'm asking you to present some actual arguments, you keep using vague unsupported statements.

there's no point... the end

I love you




flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 am

doing 14 attacks hardly takes few hours

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by kingkongfan1 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 am

flwpwr wrote:i think anyone can understand that we quit
you don't understand
and admin's
you understand only what you want

I was right, I knew you could not stay away, lol... sorry for the spam... nuff said... king
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by flwpwr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote: I was right, I knew you could not stay away, lol... sorry for the spam... nuff said... king

it's hard not to answer sometimes

i try to hold on

i must try harder Razz

Admin wrote:doing 14 attacks hardly takes few hours

if it would have been no bug, the whole story would have taken half hour at most

due to the bug, we wasted a few hours with pointless discussions

it's hard to see that... LOL...


Last edited by flwpwr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by damgood on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Admin wrote:
flwpwr wrote:when in fact HE IS A VICTIM OF THAT BUG
That's why i'm asking you to present some actual arguments, you keep using vague unsupported statements.

He killed stuff without losing anything, how is that being victim.
I've went over my head countless scenarios how someone would not bother looking at their stats after a massing. Not once did I get anywhere past the first logout.

I know you are trying to make things right, but it's too late now, we already
took a decision. Playing reset doesn't bring fun to us anymore.

However, I'll make a summary of what happened:

We decided to mass vesper because he had a bigger strike. After we dropped
it to a resonable level I had to go to eat and adrian remained to finish his strike.
When I got back the strike was lowered and I asked if I should make few more
destruction hits on him. He said it dropped enough. Then we talked about making
a thread on the forum on the war section.
After a while, Vesper was on, made that post, and when Admin wrote something
about adrian being in trouble we first thought you were sarcastic towards Vesper,
but then I though it might have been a bug. Therefore, I asked a full destruction
report from adrian and at that time we noticed the bug. After that you all know
what happened.

Also, we were not upset about the punishment, but your attitude.

Firstly, you forget who is the guilty one here: you. If the script would have worked
perfectly from the beginning none of this mess would have occurred. However, as I
have pointed out in one of my posts, we're humans and we make mistakes. So I don't
blame you so much for it. I just wanted to remind you this.

Secondly, the way the bug was resolved. You gave back all the units to Vesper, but
you didn't applied the correct script after that. Like Vesper said, the element
of surprise was eliminated and our massing resulted in a waste of resources.

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Right now the burden of proof rests on adrian and you to show that you guys genuinely didn't notice that you killed so much stuff without losing anything yourselves. Because I find it impossible for neither of you to have noticed that adrian hasn't lost any strike power while destroying vesper. Not once in my lifetime have I not checked my stats after a massing to see how much I have lost.
You are claiming something completely outside the realm of normal living, you are the one who has to prove that.

Then you also have to prove why he hasn't noticed any changes in his strike after visiting the armory and base page repeatedly right after the attacks.

So yes I agree, the bug isn't the problem, it's the attitude. You know the reason why we have a bug section. If there was a bug where you could purchase weapons for free, there'd be people who'd argue they didn't notice they didn't lose kuwal. There, i'd check the logs and decide on a case by case basis based on what actions they did in what order.

So far I've only come up with only one alternative why neither of you cared about how much strike adrian was left with. However there's nothing to support that theory hence it is dismissed as incorrect. And if it actually were correct then I would need to ban both of you.

damgood wrote:I know you are trying to make things right, but it's too late now, we already
took a decision. Playing reset doesn't bring fun to us anymore.
Things are right, it'd be nice if bugs didn't show up, but then I wouldn't need this whole section.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by damgood on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 pm

I really don't understand why you keep saying we have to prove it.
How the hell are we supposed to prove it? Have you thought about that ??
Have you put yourself in our situation? Considering that all I have said is true,
if you would have to prove your innocence what what you do, what "solid" proof
you'd bring? Think about this and then judge us for not bringing proofs.

Admin wrote:
Things are right, it'd be nice if bugs didn't show up, but then I wouldn't need this whole section.
Things are not right. You are starting to lose your objectivity.

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 pm

You could say that after massing adrian went on protection and logged out immediately, that'd be borderline realistic and would be enough
You're welcome to present any evidence you wish to

damgood wrote:
Admin wrote:Things are right, it'd be nice if bugs didn't show up, but then I wouldn't need this whole section.
Things are not right. You are starting to lose your objectivity.
unsupported claim
someone else could block it by simply saying "he isn't", and none would be any wiser

From cartoons everyone knows that if something doesn't succeed the first time, try it once more using what you learnt.
Vague suggestions have no value and have never worked, offer a solution and stand by it willing to risk everything.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by damgood on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Admin wrote:You could say that after massing adrian went on protection and logged out immediately, that'd be borderline realistic and would be enough
When he found out about the bug, you already knew so what would have been the point?
Admin wrote:You're welcome to present any evidence you wish to

You don't have an answer and you're evading the question. It is obvious that I can present any evidence I want .

Admin wrote:
damgood wrote:
Admin wrote:Things are right, it'd be nice if bugs didn't show up, but then I wouldn't need this whole section.
Things are not right. You are starting to lose your objectivity.
unsupported claim
someone else could block it by simply saying "he isn't", and none would be any wiser

From cartoons everyone knows that if something doesn't succeed the first time, try it once more using what you learnt.
Vague suggestions have no value and have never worked, offer a solution and stand by it willing to risk everything.

I can express my opinion whenever I want.
I have never changed my opinion and even if I quit playing reset I am still trying to put things in order.

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by flwpwr on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 pm

damgood wrote:even if I quit playing reset I am still trying to put things in order.

the point would be??

neah... all my previous posts changed nothing, so will my future ones

there's no point to continue this convo

admin wants proof that after massing adrian went to ppt... like he would have anything to loose by staying

i know for a fact that he can't accept that me and him were too dumb too see the bug, and that he can't accept that we were more focused on forum than in game

so i ask again

the point would be??

there's no point


PS: *i have to find that thread that brings bans, 'cause i don't seem to stop replying on my own*

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Vesper on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm

I am starting to even wonder what you are arguing about now. Are the 3 of you arguing over me getting my units back? Adrian getting a small 12 hour ban? That you didn't notice the bug until after the fact?
avatar
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by damgood on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:05 pm

flwpwr wrote:

there's no point

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:36 pm

ok, seems none of you seem to use your heads.

vesper is the one affected by this.
Has either one of you even bothered to ask vesper what he thinks would be the best solution?

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:38 pm

No admin, there's no point remember Razz Though imo I think they are getting a little too aggravated over this small punishment.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:No admin, there's no point remember Razz Though imo I think they are getting a little too aggravated over this small punishment.
when I crap over someone for "suspicion of unfair conduct" it's ok. But when I do it to them then it's the stupidest thing on the world.

hypocrisy at its finest

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Kingofshinobis1 wrote:No admin, there's no point remember Razz Though imo I think they are getting a little too aggravated over this small punishment.
when I crap over someone for "suspicion of unfair conduct" it's ok. But when I do it to them then it's the stupidest thing on the world.

hypocrisy at its finest

Lol well yeah, I didn't like my RAW getting taken away but it didn't bother me to the point where I would quit lol. I just accepted the punishment without question. I knew I was in the wrong, so no point in arguing over it. Same thing should apply here right?

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Vesper on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:57 am

Well for me I was extremely upset when I lost 4k units and my UP. I thought that admin stripped away my strike which made me vulnerable to being massed. Turns out that it was just a bug.
avatar
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by adrian on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:14 am

Admin wrote:
hypocrisy at its finest

Indeed....but not on our part! You should ask yourself these 2 questions:

1. Did I tried to escape the punishment?

2. Did you fixed the script and ran it after that again with the correct values, so I could loose more, as Vesper stated?

And if you haven't figured it out yet from all the posts that have been made, our issue was not the punishment, is was the way you handled it.

You think if i`ve noticed the bug, I would havekept quiet, knowing Vesper will just sit back and relax, and won't say anything.... what are the chances of that as we both know Vesper?

You keep saying you need proofs, etc etc. What for? From what i've seen once you take a decision you won;t change it back; there is no "I was wrong handling the situation" in your vocabulary.

So please tell me, who is the hypocrit ?

Also, another thing that bothers me. I have never insulted you, but you keep using these kind of words... not worthy of an admin if you ask me.


adrian
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 am

adrian wrote:Indeed....but not on our part!
Yes, on yours.
King and vesper got their raw up's cut on the same grounds as you got your 12 hour ban. Hardly a hypocrisy at my part

adrian wrote:1. Did I tried to escape the punishment?
Nop, hence why the punishment is very lenient.
Not attempting to hide facts does not make wrongful acts less punishable by themselves. Only less punishable by extension when the sentence is given out.
Your friend r1maru spammed the surrender thread. He didn't try to escape the punishment, doesn't mean he doesn't fully deserve it.

adrian wrote:2. Did you fixed the script and ran it after that again with the correct values, so I could loose more, as Vesper stated?
There's no difference between me running it and you running it. I'll press that same button 14 times just like you will.
There is no magic button in the game for me to tell the code what random things to start doing.
That's why the only logical way is for me to give his stuff back and you then doing your attacks again. I see no reason why I should do something you can do yourself.

I'd spend at least a few hours redoing the script for it to include your losses from those existing attacks and then to consider your losses in all subsequent attacks and obviously to consider vesper's losses by your reduced strike, which then also affects your strike and your losses, etc.
Compared to that, giving vesper his stuff back and then you hitting that button 14 times will only take a few minutes.
So explain to me why someone should waste 60 times more time on something if the end result of the shorter alternative is quicker and most importantly SAFER.

adrian wrote:And if you haven't figured it out yet from all the posts that have been made, our issue was not the punishment, is was the way you handled it.
Right back at you, 12 hours is nothing to make be unable to stay competitive at others, it's equal to one night at the bar where you pass out.

adrian wrote:You think if i`ve noticed the bug, I would havekept quiet, knowing Vesper will just sit back and relax, and won't say anything.... what are the chances of that as we both know Vesper?
See argument about hiding stuff above

adrian wrote:You keep saying you need proofs, etc etc. What for? From what i've seen once you take a decision you won;t change it back; there is no "I was wrong handling the situation" in your vocabulary.
That's plain wrong Smile
Starting with updates down to punishments, there have been numerous cases of changing stuff down the road. Best example, baseO.
I have been critized about it by many and I still have yet to develop a caring about that, unlike some others who think they can hit the nail on the first try.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Jiro on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:30 am

Funny, I think the main point here is that adrian and damgood have is that they find it insulting that you don't believe they did not notice the bug.
Given that it is a reset server and things work differently, I do not find it hard to accept they id not notice the lack of losses from the second stage of a destruction mission.
Is it so hard to accept that? I think they would have been able to live with a 12-hour ban, just to discourage people to not pay attention if you'd accepted their protestations of innocence.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Location : the Netherlands
Registration date : 2009-09-24

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: UP Reduced??????

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum