Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training facilities/Weapon factories

+9
Casshern
Mitola
damgood
Halaryel
Zarakai Kenpachi
Nomad
chaos
Nigatsu_Aka
Admin
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training facilities/Weapon factories - Page 2 Empty Re: Training facilities/Weapon factories

Post by Admin Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Precicely
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Training facilities/Weapon factories - Page 2 Empty Re: Training facilities/Weapon factories

Post by Mitola Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 am

but if you do not build facilities won't the old me the old way cheap one and quick aswell
Mitola
Mitola
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Halaryel Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:20 am

You have a base 10 facilities/factories (from what i see after building construction yard). i guess this is innate (ie even if you dont have construction yard). To be able to get more facilities/factories i guess you'll require the construction yard level 1.

Halaryel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Casshern Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:55 pm

how about the ability to train supers from normal soldiers at a slightly reduced rate? say 15k for soldier and another 85k for super but only able to train up as mant facilities as you have a turn. So if u have 1 u can only train 1 a turn and if u have 10 u can train 10
Casshern
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:34 pm

When will this be implemented ??

Some kind of eta pls ...

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:37 pm

will code it in the next days, release 15th march as with massable strike and payed protection
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by october 17 Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 am

do they train income units too?

im thinking if i have asdmany training facilitys as my up i could automaticly train all my units am i remotly correct?

more so 1 facility for each uu you get per turn

....if so im buying that regardless of cost

send me a message ingame if ya kknow as im not on the forums often
october 17
october 17
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 50
Alliance : world republic
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Admin wrote:will code it in the next days, release 15th march as with massable strike and payed protection

Once this is released will it be a forced issue? meaning anyone who has the construction yard will be forced to use the building? And what of those new accounts or those without the building? will they suffer the higher training costs?

just wondering
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:19 pm

everyone starts with 10 facilities, so even new accounts can train cheaply
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Admin wrote:everyone starts with 10 facilities, so even new accounts can train cheaply

Cool. Smile
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:13 am

Could we get a new ETA on this ?

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm

considering the current chaos in my rl
first april weekend, 5 april i think
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaos Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:42 pm

thnkyou for the update and eta
hope everyhting gis ok

take ya time uro,
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by god Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:50 am

Hay buddy it still hasnt been kodedd andd it april wats going on i like the idea lets start this thing booh yeah

PS: i bet your happy to see one person enthusiastic about the idea
god
god
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitola Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:01 pm

he said up to fifth of April in last post here
Mitola
Mitola
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Training facilities is coded and fully functional (at least on my home computer).

If you put units to training they will "disappear" from the untrained units row but still produce 20 kuwal per turn until they are trained.
Next to each unit class you will see how many units are remaining to be trained (you will see this only in the training page)

Weapons factories will come whenever it's done.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casshern Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:54 pm

was wondering
its says one turn to construct the Training Facility but when i build them it takes 2 turns before i can build again. Is that the way its meant to be?
Casshern
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:07 am

ok, it's working now, the "isn't coded yet" part probably needs to go when you hover over it......

I can see a number of people quitting because of this if there isn't a huge cost for the destruction since for you to have 100 trained at a time, you have to have 100 buildings... cost for that building is 100,000 Kuwal.... not to mention everything you had to build from 11-100 Now talk about 1000 buildings and you're talking 1million Kuwal... more and you're going higher, but a lot of people below say rank 100 don't have all that ability, they're going to spend all their K on building instead of training to start with? I just don't see it happening... this should still have been beta with all the additions. Weapons factory isn't doing what the training facility is doing right now and you can have instant weapons....... Now for those of us who will be upgrading weapons levels soon, this will mean we're far behind those above us. We'll have to train 10 (or 100 or whatever we've paid instead of buying weapons) where the people above us already bought those weapons.

Sorry, but I see people quitting because of this instead. Not the ones necessarily in the top 100, though even being ranked 52, several above me have far greater weapons and if I have to build 11000 weapons facilities BEFORE I can get those weapons........ well, I certainly won't be in a happy place. Therefore it does give those above us advantages we don't have and makes it more unfair.

Kismet
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:00 am

I don't see a problem with weapons facilities.

First of all when you upgrade to higher levels you won't have the money to change your weapons .... so about 2-300 facilities are enough in order to change let's say 1000-2000 weapons each day.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by october 17 Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:54 am

new accounts are screwd you cant get anywere training 10 uu per turn the rivh have no problems but what about the little guy oh wel maby hele quit ad make the game more fun for the rest of you
october 17
october 17
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:24 am

rflash wrote:I don't see a problem with weapons facilities.

First of all when you upgrade to higher levels you won't have the money to change your weapons .... so about 2-300 facilities are enough in order to change let's say 1000-2000 weapons each day.

And perhaps I've saved so I can...... or do as some do and sell off all the old weapons and you can buy about 1/2 the new. It's just a pain if you can upgrade your weapons tech, but then can't do anything with them.

Kismet
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:58 am

That's why it's called a "strategy" game .... you need to think and in this particular situation you need to see how much kuwal you need to get a level and to upgrade the weapons ..... if you just upgrade and you are left with nothing it's your own damn fault.

Beside ..... airstrike is still months away, so people will get to 500-1000 facilities in a few weeks.

New accounts do start with 10 facilities each and it's enough .... plus it's quite easy to get to 50 with the initial money ...... and that's quite enough for a new account.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:20 am

Ok, not really getting about what the fuss is about.

Starting training and weapons facilities are 20 since like a good while (that's the equivalent of 960 units or weapons built every day).
Now by the time a new player has 960 raw up he can defo afford that 10 mil con yard level 1 in order to get those new facilities to cover his up.

And why would someone need 11k weps factories?
I mean sure, if your armory has 3-4 mil weps then you'll have 10-15k to rebuild your def in a few days, but meh.

Back to my point, starting facilities now allow you to build 960 weps per day, most top people don't even have 10k weps in their whole armory. In 10 days they could rebuild it all if they wouldn't have bought a single facility a new player starts with today.

Plus last time I upgraded my weapons It took me a week to change all the new weapons (agreed I did spend kuwal on other things and didn't focus on weapons first but still, my average purchase was like under 10 weapon per turn). And even then I already had the con yard so i could get more facilities easily. So how are new players disadvantaged at all if they start with 20 facilities now?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by october 17 Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:34 am

good point admin
october 17
october 17
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2