Attack Turns

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attack Turns

Post by Vesper on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Early on perhaps you can set the rates in the public market so that we can gather alot of attack turns.

There is currently no way to get attack turns through the game. Everyone starts with 200 so that allows 20 attacks. Then 96 turns a day. You can only farm 9 times per day. Only being allowed to do 9 or 10 attacks a day is extremely inactive. Or maybe you could make the AT rate per turn 5 instead of 2. I prefer you flooding the market more though so that people have something to actually use their MTs on instead of protection like on main.
avatar
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Yeah, I totally agree. Maybe you are still getting to it, but it needs to be done eventually or the game is gonna stop .... fast lol

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Admin on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 pm

i wasn't sure yet how to make the rates
I didn't see a point in giving them an arbitrary rate, so if anyone has a suggestion how it could fill up itself, i wouldn't mind

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:54 pm

1) UU would be 1/2 the active servers daily UP (avg of all RAWs so lets say 300 is the avg daily UP of the server. 150 would be the multiple)
2) kuwal would be avg income of all active members x 24 (same as RAW except with kuwal)
3) 1/5 of all used turns goes into the market


This is what I propose

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 am

average income is 17 mil per day, up is 240 per day and 1392 attack turns have been used

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:30 am

So it would be trading like this I would assume

8,500,000 kuwal for 120 uu for 278 turns. The turns one might need a little tweaking but other than that, that looks good Smile What do you think admin?

EDIT: Now that I look at it, it seems pretty high actually. Maybe reduce all of this by 1/2 to make it 4,250,000 for 60 uu for 70 turns (turns are now 1/20 of all used)

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Vesper on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 pm

It doesnt exactly need to be nerfed by half king. Early on I like the idea of there being high rates there. If someone cant afford to use a full market trade there are options to use 1/4th a trade and things I think. It will give people the chance to get turns and things but also let them start to accumulate some market reserves for protection and bank size.
avatar
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:33 pm

I will most likely make it based on kuwal stolen/units killed/turns used.

However I need to wait for the statistics of this day which will be available in 14 hours from now.
So the market should become available within 20 hours from now tops.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kenzu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Keep the game going for 3 days and then set the rates based on how much has been stolen on average.

Then players decide themselves if they want to buy or sell turns

UU price should be 50k per uu, since this game doesnt last so long.
1 farmer will produce roughly 250k during the whole game.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:56 am

Kenzu wrote:Keep the game going for 3 days and then set the rates based on how much has been stolen on average.

Then players decide themselves if they want to buy or sell turns

UU price should be 50k per uu, since this game doesnt last so long.
1 farmer will produce roughly 250k during the whole game.

Ummmm.......are you serious? What exactly will we be doing those 3 days?

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Vesper on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:08 am

Kenzu wrote:Keep the game going for 3 days and then set the rates based on how much has been stolen on average.

Then players decide themselves if they want to buy or sell turns

UU price should be 50k per uu, since this game doesnt last so long.
1 farmer will produce roughly 250k during the whole game.

So many things wrong with this I do not know where to begin...

Why would admin wait another day? No matter when he actually does release them the average stolen will take a drop. Right now people are being cautious with their AT and doing very limited farming or they already used all their AT. If the market starts to sell turns then then people will buy them and farm for lower rates to make use of their ST. People are stupid that way. They will throw away their money just to farm people and think they are making profit. Smile

A static UP rate of 50k is RIDICULOUS. Rates will start low, then rise, then fall again as they do in any reset server. The higher incomes will outbid each other raising the rates. If you keep a static rate then the demand can not be fulfilled since everyone can buy a ton of UU. Inflation would be insane.
avatar
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Nomad on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 am

from what little i say on reset it started out way to low for a 3 month reset.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:24 am

Yeah. Even though the turs were upped by one, it still doesnt seem like enough even with the market trades Sad can you tell us how you ended up doing the market trades admin?

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by flwpwr on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 am

1,3 mil for 7 turns.... it is outrageous....

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by flwpwr on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 am

1,3 mil for 6 UU???

again it is outrageous....


i spent 11 mil to get +1 UU per turn, that means upgrading, otherwise in less than 5 hours you should kill yourself for buying UU on the market

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:12 am

flwpwr wrote:1,3 mil for 6 UU???

again it is outrageous....


i spent 11 mil to get +1 UU per turn, that means upgrading, otherwise in less than 5 hours you should kill yourself for buying UU on the market
The Market now contains goods, calculation of rates is subject to change.

No one is forcing you to use the market, so chill

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by flwpwr on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 am

no, but the bounties are close related with the market trades

so how do i know that i don't make very big mistake because i am farming now, instead of waiting a few weeks until the rates and stuff are in order??

i am spending turns which i don't know how much they are worth??

how can you give me the answer above?

it should be called THE TEST RESET SERVER, not the reset server


LATER EDIT:

would i have made the following attack if i knew the market rates

[08 Jul] 12:33 admin 1,000,941 Kuwal Stolen 10 5 0 0 279,825 details

???

no i would have not... so don't tell me to chill

the rates are very important and the fact that we don't know what they are means that you should not have enabled us to attack each other yet

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:39 am

That is the uncertainty that you have to endure going through this chaotic server.

btw, you'll get your cheap rates, when I woke up I found out a different way of doing the rates, the new ones will be up shortly

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:21 pm

flwpwr wrote:no, but the bounties are close related with the market trades

so how do i know that i don't make very big mistake because i am farming now, instead of waiting a few weeks until the rates and stuff are in order??

i am spending turns which i don't know how much they are worth??

how can you give me the answer above?

it should be called THE TEST RESET SERVER, not the reset server


LATER EDIT:

would i have made the following attack if i knew the market rates

[08 Jul] 12:33 admin 1,000,941 Kuwal Stolen 10 5 0 0 279,825 details

???

no i would have not... so don't tell me to chill

the rates are very important and the fact that we don't know what they are means that you should not have enabled us to attack each other yet

Of course the turns are going to be worth a lot. Reset has just started and so has the market. Stealing 1mil dollars is just your mistake as a farmer because you did not hold out and wait for a better hit like I did Wink Also, I'm pretty sure the market will change daily as more and more turms/uu/kuwal are stolen/used but I could be mistaken???

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by flwpwr on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:
Of course the turns are going to be worth a lot. Reset has just started and so has the market. Stealing 1mil dollars is just your mistake as a farmer because you did not hold out and wait for a better hit like I did Wink Also, I'm pretty sure the market will change daily as more and more turms/uu/kuwal are stolen/used but I could be mistaken???


lem'me tell you why you're wrong

because when i attacked, 1 mil dollars was way more than i was earning, i had a small strike, the target had no defense
this things together makes any good player (like me) think that it's worth attacking

so what you just said makes no sense to me and i sustain what i have written above

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Yes, 1mil dollars is like 2 turns of income. 2.5mil dollars is 5 turns of income. Thats a pretty big difference in the use of turns.

[07 Jul] 11:58 ******* 3,313,681 Kuwal Stolen 10 4 12 439,898 356,358 details
[07 Jul] 10:49 ******* 2,117,346 Kuwal Stolen 10 5 10 232,689 337,668 details
[07 Jul] 05:55 ******* 2,993,202 Kuwal Stolen 10 6 4 42,768 482,517 details
[07 Jul] 05:54 ******* 1,591,200 Kuwal Stolen 10 6 0 0 411,033 details
[07 Jul] 04:33 ******* 3,610,160 Kuwal Stolen 10 4 10 282,690 397,629 details

Also, take note that I never said that you were a bad player. I merely said there were better farms out there and I would never hit for 1mil dollars regardless of their defense to my strike

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by flwpwr on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 pm

nice reports Smile

but you will not consider those to be good reports from tomorrow Razz

kuwal will fill in the streets of reset server, you'll see

btw, here's a nice report

[08 Jul] 23:46 ******* 21,474,736 Kuwal Stolen 10 5 11 492,880 748,272 details


flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Lol I can guess who that is but I'm not gonna say Razz

Also, all of my reports are like that lol. I just don't farm for under 2mil on a 0 defense (excluding that 1 time lol) Not sure what your ingame name is lol. I'm interested to see how your acc is going Smile

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by flwpwr on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:Not sure what your ingame name is lol. I'm interested to see how your acc is going Smile

well, how i was born is quite a nice story

i was born out of a ban, when two players knocked themselves out of a thread

here's the link

or here

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:03 pm

I assume you are r1maru. rank 2 on reset. not bad Razz. good luck on there.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Age : 27
Number of posts : 823
Location : United States
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attack Turns

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum