Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trends with the trade center market rates.

3 posters

Go down

trends with the trade center market rates. Empty trends with the trade center market rates.

Post by Miglow Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:25 am

So, about the time I joined two months ago the rates in the trade center were:

~180,000,000 kuwal, to ~1,800 uu to 145 AT

Today:

[ 415,505,550 / 401,655,365 ] [ 3,750 / 3,625 ] [ 150 / 145 ]

So, in about two months time rates have essentially doubled. Is this normal? I believe I read one post around here saying the rates go up and down based on the galactic market.

Miglow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 3224
Alliance : The Black Dragons
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

trends with the trade center market rates. Empty Re: trends with the trade center market rates.

Post by Admin Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:39 am

In the last 10 days (numbers refer to multiples of packages used):
1407 lots of kuwal into market
585 lots of kuwal out of market

171 lots of turns into market
1530 lots of turns out of market

795 lots of units into market
258 lots of units out of market

As you can see you have a lot of units and even more kuwal going into the market and have a shedload of turns going out of it.
As you noticed the rates are normalized against turns as standard value, so instead of receiving less turns for a bit more kuwal you end up with getting the same amount of turns for a ton more kuwal.

I have to admit though I did do something kenzu asked me a long time ago, that is to decrease the total amount of resources on the market in order for it to have the packages fluctuate based on what people actually buy instead of making it an (almost) infinite resource drain, and have it "grow" by people simply using it and pay the difference in package size
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

trends with the trade center market rates. Empty Re: trends with the trade center market rates.

Post by Miglow Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:29 am

That makes sense. The cost of turns will probably continue to inflate for a while.

My first concern* is that the increased prices may make it more difficult for people with brand new accounts, or am I worrying too much?

Spoiler:

Miglow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietMan Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:56 am

well it does make unit selling harder. 0.25 would be 1000+ now instead of ~600 but i'm ok with the turns being worth more. what i want is to be enabled to do 0.1 packages, or would that make the game too easy?

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : Mujengan_(TOC)
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Miglow Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Well, you need more units but you use less market trades. That's better for new players.

It should only take 1-2 weeks for a new player to hit 5000 UP per day. It's possible to do it a few days. Not to mention there's voting (1000+ units right there) and raiding.

So 1000 units really is nothing.

Miglow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down