Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration

+7
Vesper
ian
Gortok
seaborgium
skyfighter
Lord Ishurue
Kenzu
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration - Page 2 Empty Re: Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration

Post by Kenzu Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:05 pm

seaborgium wrote:I only pointed out the 1 due to you trying to be smart.

not really.
I didnīt notice that the post has been edited.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration - Page 2 Empty Re: Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 pm

That just means you should look before responding(which a LOT of people here on the forums need to do , even myself) or you chose not to see it.

While I think you are a decent person, at times I wonder if you do play dumb too often.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Kenzu before you say anything you do not know a thing about, " just hush " bounce

Under all speech that is good for anything there lies a silence that is better. Silence is deep as Eternity; speech is shallow as Time.
Thomas Carlyle

P.S: this might help a bit
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Magnus wrote:Well if you say Forums are part of the game then stop your whining and get over it. Yes TIE attacked you and ac couple of others. How about you say cool finally something to do and lets have some fun. When the war is over rebuild and have another war. bounce

Ready my previous post, aparently you didnt read it properly.
I always enjoy fighting a war, where I defend World Republic.
Magnus, It will be my pleasure to take you down.

Magnus wrote:Thank you for your apologies Cas

Looks like someone has imaginary conversations with Castravete.
Kenzu cheers you are the king
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:59 am

yes,kenzu I did made a nasty post for magnus and I reedited it and apologized...but I'm glad that seaborgium saw it, guess she wasn't to tired from work that day...sometimes I can get pretty pissed seeing guys that are whining about day to day problems, but still they find the time to make useless small talk just to show that they just realized that in the last 10 years their IQ got on point higher...it's a shame to see all this frustration thrown by some in my screen...pretty lame.

That's why I can help it sometimes and I get pretty rude...and that happened a little in the last days...hope people won't get it the wrong way and accept my rude humor, with the apologizes deserved;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:14 pm

LOL Cas. I understand sarcastic Humor, but as I stated before there is harmful humor and humor. Since you apologized I accepted it. Now Kenzu get out of it Wink. This has nothing to do with you or this war. Thank you
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 pm

War started on 7th of June

It's 18th june and today I went on my first protection.

Anyone achieved that too?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:22 am

Kenzu wrote:War started on 7th of June

That would be mainly because noone's made a serious attempt on your account....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:37 am

Wow Kenzu, really man? Kenzu you were going to be massed the night after your brother fixed the problems with the server bug. You EXTENDED your protection, as did sara, and all of FIREs strike team.

I went through my time in the war with no more then a couple of well placed 4 hour protections. I am no longer in this war but I will still step in and correct false information when I see it.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:56 pm

I don't think so

i kept without protection on purpose, but why should I cancel it if I get it for free?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 pm

everyone got free protection, you were on longer then me and I didn't extend mine or end it early. So you would have had to add to it.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:49 am

Kenzu wrote:War started on 7th of June

I guess (and i am not sure on this) that many players from both sides did not get hit hard, hence why would they use the protection?

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2