Invitation system

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 pm

The referral ID on the register page has existed for a while now.
The bonuses will be added very shortly.

Stage 1:
Requirements: 1 Person reaching 3,000 UP AND either have SS or reaching an Award Value of 5
Bonus for referring player: 0.5$ worth of resources in kuwal, turns and units EACH.

Stage 2:
Requirements: 1 Person reaching 6,000 UP AND either have SS or reaching an Award Value of 10
Bonus for referring player: 1.5$ worth of resources in kuwal, turns and units EACH.

Stage 3:
Requirements: 10 People who reached 10,000 UP AND either have SS or reaching an Award Value of 16
Bonus for referring player: 15$ worth of resources in kuwal, turns and units EACH as well as permanent trading ability

Award Value is counted as the sum of values for the PERSONAL achievements gained (The bottom 2 rows of the achievements page).
Iron/Bronze/Silver/Gold is 1/2/3/4.
It is possible to get the S3 Bonus more than once, but obviously to get it again, 10 new people must reach the S3 requirements.

In case anyone brings up the "increased multi" problem, I can only reply that the referral ID value in someone's user data is a big phat spotlight onto the referring player. And automatic checks will be in place to be run when rewards are being granted.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by kingkongfan1 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:13 pm

sounds good to me, thanks Admin... king
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Kira on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 pm

I think you should add a reward for each visit as well.
Like 1 uu per each unique visit. That way - players could enter in traffic exchange. Smile
This would make the ads give more, no?

I think it is worth it.
I assume it would get 1000-2000+ visits every day / per user click.

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Alliance : The "z0mg Ninjas" Clan
We are an elite group of frisbee players that have decided to take our adventures in a different direction.We are no longer the murderous folk our ancestors once were. Our goals in life are simply to blow up human corpses into thousands of little pieces and the scavenge through their belongings and take everything. If you wish to join this gang of ninjai just think really hard about it...and by utilizing my ninja skill i will be able to tell you want to join and will form a telekinetic mind link in which i will evaluate your usefulness to the clan.
If you do not meet the requirements, odds are, while I am in your brain...I'll change your desktop background and probably call your mother and talk to her about the weather. If, however, you are deemed worthy...you will be instantly cast into the gauntlet in which you will learn the ninja arts or die trying...once passed, you will be a standing member of z0mg Ninjas.
Look for us where ever you see no pants.....well wait...don't look there...unless I guess you want to look there...but I mean...we're the only ones who don't have pants..so you probably would wanna look there...so...umm in conclusion......uhh.....we have no pants.



Number of posts : 248
Location : what?
Registration date : 2009-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Magnus on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:39 am

just by clicking. I hardly think that is a good Idea. I think that would just be a gain units idea with no sense behind it idea
avatar
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Age : 44
Number of posts : 312
Location : Here I am here ha ha ha ha
Registration date : 2009-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Kira on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:10 am

Why do you think 1 uu per unique visit would give such a great advantage?

If someone brings 10,000 persons in the game. Shouldn't he deserve 10,000 uus ? O_o
10,000 is NOTHING.

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Alliance : The "z0mg Ninjas" Clan
We are an elite group of frisbee players that have decided to take our adventures in a different direction.We are no longer the murderous folk our ancestors once were. Our goals in life are simply to blow up human corpses into thousands of little pieces and the scavenge through their belongings and take everything. If you wish to join this gang of ninjai just think really hard about it...and by utilizing my ninja skill i will be able to tell you want to join and will form a telekinetic mind link in which i will evaluate your usefulness to the clan.
If you do not meet the requirements, odds are, while I am in your brain...I'll change your desktop background and probably call your mother and talk to her about the weather. If, however, you are deemed worthy...you will be instantly cast into the gauntlet in which you will learn the ninja arts or die trying...once passed, you will be a standing member of z0mg Ninjas.
Look for us where ever you see no pants.....well wait...don't look there...unless I guess you want to look there...but I mean...we're the only ones who don't have pants..so you probably would wanna look there...so...umm in conclusion......uhh.....we have no pants.



Number of posts : 248
Location : what?
Registration date : 2009-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:12 am

Kira wrote:Why do you think 1 uu per unique visit would give such a great advantage?

If someone brings 10,000 persons in the game. Shouldn't he deserve 10,000 uus ? O_o
10,000 is NOTHING.
my argument would be that it's not worth the server load.

plus you're wrong, it's not hard to write a bot to go around the world and access AW from thousands and tens of thousands of different ip addresses. Free units ftw?

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Kira on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:15 am

Hmm.. didn't though of that. lol
Nvm the idea then.

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Alliance : The "z0mg Ninjas" Clan
We are an elite group of frisbee players that have decided to take our adventures in a different direction.We are no longer the murderous folk our ancestors once were. Our goals in life are simply to blow up human corpses into thousands of little pieces and the scavenge through their belongings and take everything. If you wish to join this gang of ninjai just think really hard about it...and by utilizing my ninja skill i will be able to tell you want to join and will form a telekinetic mind link in which i will evaluate your usefulness to the clan.
If you do not meet the requirements, odds are, while I am in your brain...I'll change your desktop background and probably call your mother and talk to her about the weather. If, however, you are deemed worthy...you will be instantly cast into the gauntlet in which you will learn the ninja arts or die trying...once passed, you will be a standing member of z0mg Ninjas.
Look for us where ever you see no pants.....well wait...don't look there...unless I guess you want to look there...but I mean...we're the only ones who don't have pants..so you probably would wanna look there...so...umm in conclusion......uhh.....we have no pants.



Number of posts : 248
Location : what?
Registration date : 2009-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:21 am

yah, that's why we decided to link the invitation to medals and up. If you reach a value of 16 and a 10k up with 10 people. then they definitely spent weeks over weeks on AW which means they gave it a chance.

If they then "stop playing" leaving the inviter with permanent trading, then so be it, but i'm sure at least some of them will stay Smile

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Nomad on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 pm

That or become some real good farms so its a win/win.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:33 pm

ok, the system is now officially released.

to avoid spamming since a fair number of checks are required to see if any rewards get given, i've limited recovery of rewards to once a day.

works just like the voting, as soon as a new day starts you can press that button again to see if you get anything.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Nomad on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:47 pm

where exactly is "that button"?
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Nomad wrote:where exactly is "that button"?
at the top of the page, just below where it says what your user id is

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Kira on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Wow. I really didn't expect that style.
Really nice work.
Thank you. Smile

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Alliance : The "z0mg Ninjas" Clan
We are an elite group of frisbee players that have decided to take our adventures in a different direction.We are no longer the murderous folk our ancestors once were. Our goals in life are simply to blow up human corpses into thousands of little pieces and the scavenge through their belongings and take everything. If you wish to join this gang of ninjai just think really hard about it...and by utilizing my ninja skill i will be able to tell you want to join and will form a telekinetic mind link in which i will evaluate your usefulness to the clan.
If you do not meet the requirements, odds are, while I am in your brain...I'll change your desktop background and probably call your mother and talk to her about the weather. If, however, you are deemed worthy...you will be instantly cast into the gauntlet in which you will learn the ninja arts or die trying...once passed, you will be a standing member of z0mg Ninjas.
Look for us where ever you see no pants.....well wait...don't look there...unless I guess you want to look there...but I mean...we're the only ones who don't have pants..so you probably would wanna look there...so...umm in conclusion......uhh.....we have no pants.



Number of posts : 248
Location : what?
Registration date : 2009-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:52 pm

kudos to kenzu for making it a bit "colorful"

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Kira on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Admin maybe you should sort it a bit. Like the ones that are "active" should be placed first. Hmm?

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Alliance : The "z0mg Ninjas" Clan
We are an elite group of frisbee players that have decided to take our adventures in a different direction.We are no longer the murderous folk our ancestors once were. Our goals in life are simply to blow up human corpses into thousands of little pieces and the scavenge through their belongings and take everything. If you wish to join this gang of ninjai just think really hard about it...and by utilizing my ninja skill i will be able to tell you want to join and will form a telekinetic mind link in which i will evaluate your usefulness to the clan.
If you do not meet the requirements, odds are, while I am in your brain...I'll change your desktop background and probably call your mother and talk to her about the weather. If, however, you are deemed worthy...you will be instantly cast into the gauntlet in which you will learn the ninja arts or die trying...once passed, you will be a standing member of z0mg Ninjas.
Look for us where ever you see no pants.....well wait...don't look there...unless I guess you want to look there...but I mean...we're the only ones who don't have pants..so you probably would wanna look there...so...umm in conclusion......uhh.....we have no pants.



Number of posts : 248
Location : what?
Registration date : 2009-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Nomad on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:57 pm

one question is, if you have permanant, can you assign the SS status to someone else or is it just wasted?


What about those you brought in alrady? we just going from here on out? (i assume so and have no problem even tho I',m losing like 3 player referals)


EDIT
You have received:
1,886,328,000 Kuwal
900 Turns
17,100 Idle Units

Wow, do you have to do this daily? and do the rewards stay there till claimed or will you lose them after a time?

Double EDIT

It says XXX "Idle" units, but it gives untrained units,,,, just cosmetic but still.


Last edited by Nomad on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Nomad wrote:one question is, if you have permanant, can you assign the SS status to someone else or is it just wasted?
I'm afraid it's wasted for now, but I think it would be possible to work something out but only if you got the permanent through the vip donation.
Nomad wrote:
What about those you brought in alrady? we just going from here on out? (i assume so and have no problem even tho I',m losing like 3 player referals)
The referral ID input has existed for a very long time on the register page. If you had the people register with your ID then you will already have them in the list, otherwise nope.

Nomad wrote:
EDIT
You have received:
1,886,328,000 Kuwal
900 Turns
17,100 Idle Units
Wow, do you have to do this daily? and do the rewards stay there till claimed or will you lose them after a time?
The resources have been put into your account by clicking that button.
Plus there are only 3 stages to each person. So no, I dont think that you'll be clicking it more than a few times per month even if you actively invite new people

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Nomad on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:13 pm

i made another edit admin

it says it gives "idle" units, but it gives untrained units.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:19 pm

are you sure it gave you untrained?
cos i'm pretty confident it does give only idle

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Nigatsu_Aka on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Congrats for the system... it's... different. Hopefully there won't be too many multies arround.
avatar
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:43 pm

let's look at it in 6 months time XD

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Nomad on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Can someone plaes verify this, because I thought i had about 1,660 UU and now I got 18K but IDK how many turns have passed
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:32 pm

I can verify that you get idle units and nothing else

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Kenzu on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Kira wrote:I think you should add a reward for each visit as well.
Like 1 uu per each unique visit. That way - players could enter in traffic exchange. Smile
This would make the ads give more, no?

I think it is worth it.
I assume it would get 1000-2000+ visits every day / per user click.

Ads are not that important. I dont think it matters at all if people visit but don't play.


Admin wrote:
Nomad wrote:where exactly is "that button"?
at the top of the page, just below where it says what your user id is

This makes me think, why not make the buttong green and colorful like the other buttons "weapon dealers" "market" and so on.

Kira wrote:Admin maybe you should sort it a bit. Like the ones that are "active" should be placed first. Hmm?

Maybe it's enough to have the list ordered by unit production automatically.
What do you think?

Nomad wrote:Can someone plaes verify this, because I thought i had about 1,660 UU and now I got 18K but IDK how many turns have passed

I got resources too, but didnt check what I got, and I have been transfering idles a lot, so no idea if I got uu or idles.
avatar
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Age : 30
Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Nomad on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:39 am

Well when I asked were it was, it literally wasnt there yet, when I went back to look for it, it had appeared so I must have been on when admin was releasing it or something. The blue is standard for a clickable link so I'm not sure its necissary to go green, but dont care either way.


Can anyone else verify? (not that I don't trust admin LOL)
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation system

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum