Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cult Of Adero

Go down

Cult Of Adero Empty Cult Of Adero

Post by Disco_Vader Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 am

Some of you may have noticed my little spat with Jiro over a special Adero statue. Well, my situation has changed. Adero Himself is speaking to me directly through the new Adero statue reforged from aderium recovered by my duel with Jiro in Adero's name. He has responded to my piety, to my reverence, and to my focused devotion to Him. Spilling blood in His name has given Him power anew here and now! All hail Adero!

Adero is happy with the work I have done though He now thirsts for more. He has commanded that I continue spilling blood in His name, punishing those who do not believe in Him so that all will one day see His Truth.

I offer now an open invitation to all who swear allegiance to Adero. Join with me and together we will spill blood in the name of Adero! His thirst is unquenchable, and the power He bestows knows no bounds! With Adero's help and guidance, we will rise stronger and destroy the weak! Behold, the Cult of Adero!

For those of you that may not know The Story, I mention some of it in my duel with Jiro:
https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-treaties-f5/adero-duel-disco-vader-vs-jiro-t1596.htm

It was no mistake when Adero awakened Our Worlds. It was His Plan. Now, it is no mistake that He has spoken to me through His Aderium Semblance. Adero has great plans for His Followers. Do not get caught on the wrong path under His Watchful Eye!

All Hail Adero!
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Cult Of Adero Empty Re: Cult Of Adero

Post by Disco_Vader Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 am

Are you confused or uncertain? Adero senses it! His Great Ears of Hearing and Great Sense of Sensing can tell! He knows! He is the one making you feel this way! He wants you to question yourself and seek answers. Answer His call! Answer your own call! Join the Cult of Adero! I will arrange for you to speak to Adero Himself through His Aderium Semblance! Adero has the answers! I can tell you now, the answer involves pain. Pain of those who disbelieve. Join the Cult of Adero and together we will punish the non-believers, and grow stronger out of it!

All Hail Adero!
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down